It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celestial Confrontations

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i'm one of those normal teens who just surfs and and has fun right and i'm into the the hwole destroy the NWO and kill the aliens thing but i am a hardcore Christian and will never slack in faith.. Iv'e been visited by demons and Satan but i've only talked to 1 good angel and he was amazing... Angels are the most beuatiful yet fearsome creatures u will ever see... If any1 else has stuff like this happen to them reply and lemme know cuz no1 else i know has had actual conversations with Satan before. im not just kidding around but im not freakin out so if u think im crazy just don't say anything but i just kinda need some counsel thatz all.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Would you care to Elaborate on these conversations you had with these angels, demons?
Deep

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
yeah dude like the 1st time i talked 2 a demon it was kinda freaky cuz i was walking home from youth group at night and he just showed up on the street like a regular guy and i said "hey" 'cuz thatz what u do in South Texas.. and his clothes come off and he rises up like to like 16 feet tall and he is the most beautiful thing i'd ever seen but i had a great sense of fear... he told me his name was "Tiskrel" i geuss thatz how itz spelled.. thatz how my youth pastor said i should spell it.... and he told me "Kristenalcht was only the beginning" and if u know German of about the Holocaust then u know that was the 1st roundup of the Jews.. after he said that i told him to go way cuz i was like trippin out and the freaky thing iz that he froze time around me cuz their were birds frozen in mid air and nothing moved 'cept 4 me and him... that was the 1st time and that was like 8 months ago

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
see like i didn't know he was a demon i though he was an angel but later on i found out he wasn't I gtg but i'll popst the rest of the conversations tommorow...latz

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm...........puz..............zled!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
k man like iv'e talked 2 3 other demons, and angel, and Satan... the second time i talked 2 a demon it was teh same 1 and i told him "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, leave this place and never return!!" I never saw him again... The 3rd time i talked to something was about 2 months later i met a demon named 'Cefwyn' in the bathroom at Circle K (most unlikely place i know no1 believes me on this one) anywayz he offered to grant me the power to heak and kill if i would bow down to him him and disown God. Of course, i said no. Then i met Satan when i woke up in the morning one day it seemed like we talked for and hour but no time passed during our conversation... He tempted me just like the other guy, Cefwyn but he showed me the great wonders of the world and offered me the world if i would praise him and tell othres of him... I told him "I have already decided my destiny, and u can go back to hell" He seemed slightly disappointed and told me he'd be back... Later that night an Angel named Jonas visisted me and brought congratulations from GOD to me. I felt pretty stoked and weant to chruuch the next day and told my youth pastor... He's been prayin' 4 me ever since. Iv'e been tempted by 2 other angels since then, one about 3 months ago, and the other about 2 weeks ago.. Oh yeah and Satan isn't some 'lil red thing w/ horns and a pitch fork... U hav 2 remember he was the greatest creation ever made... He'z beuatiful the most beuatiful thing ever... The very body of evil radiated glory.. itz kinda freaky... thatz about it if any1 else has had similar experiences lemme know..later

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If you see satan again, tell him to come speak with me. I havn't heard from him since he scurried off during our last conversation. Let him know because I wasn't finished speaking. Oh and if he gives you anymore trouble, remind him "I am my brothers keeper." Punk might leave you alone then.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
LOL nice 1 man but i really talked 2 him kinda freaky

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hey
Tas...Iv had some strange spirits around me aswell, that seemed demonic. Iv never actualy made conversation with them, but i think i have seen them.
I can feel them, it get this evil vibe. I also feel as if im being tempted by both sides, good and evil.
Deep

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Dude i know i made sound stupid but itz 4 real man.. and evry1 feels like that.. i know when they're aroun dbecause o can sense them.. Rememeber angels r superior 2 us ans thatz y they use us bro.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How can you know what and who exactly you are talking to? If something comes to you in the night or whatever and says it's an angel...then how do you know it is an angel? I've had some 'medical' background experience about things like this and *not to discredit anything you've stated* but most and I say *most* times when someone claimed they've spoken to angels and Satan and demons, it usually turns out that it's some sort of alter ego. And after speaking to them, several times and gaining trust, they might ask you to do something quite alarming!

In any case whether it's actually demons, angels or just your alter ego, be cautious! Remain on guard and never fully trust what you see and what they say...just take it in and use your best judgement.

I can go into more detail if I haven't offended you and you are interested.
Take Care

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
DUDE i know it really happened because i had never heard of those names before and my youth pastor called his friend in Vatican City and Cefwyn and Tiskrel are actually demonic princes plus when they showed their true form i knew they had to be because i had never seen or imagined anything so beuatiful yet so fearsome... I'm not crazy though... sry

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
First off I'm not a dude. Second I wasn't implying you were/are crazy. I certainly believe in all the things you've mentioned and believe that people can and do speak to these, I was only letting you know the other side to it.

And yes, most of the people had names for them as well.
Again though, just be careful. I'm quite sure your youth pastor would have told you about certain dangers and or reasonings involved in speaking with demons and Satan?? I surely hope so.
Magestica

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
alright sry itz just a couple of my *friends* at church laughed at me and called me crazy and yes, my pastor did warn me about such problems and taking precautions and being careful. thanx i just wanted 2 know if any1 else had things like this happen to 'em.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
That's very comforting to know. You should also do some research on your own. Because, these beings usually don't just come to you to be seen. They eventually may ask something of you *especially if they are evil* they may ask you to do something seemingly innocent, yet it may not be. They love to play tricks on your mind and yes, they love for you to talk about your experiences because most of the responses will be "You are nuts" and only YOU know what you've seen with your eyes.

I'm sure some folks here on ATS have seen angels, and demons and Satan or God. I suppose it's just hard to discuss? Most times we aren't really sure exactly what it is we are seeing..I'm glad you have support though from your pastor.
Magestica

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Tassadar: Interesting story mate... I'd love to hear some more details on what you've discussed with both the "Angels" as the "fallen Angels". I'm not a religious person (that is i don't fell connected to any "forms" of religion) I do believe in a Source... or GOD. And i'm VERY sceptical about giving my soul to either good or evil... You never know who's on the recieving end...

My take on the stories from the bible, qouran and other religious books is that it relates to ancient alien life forms that brought life to earth... but that's a different discussion... Maybe i'll do some research on that and start that discussion when i'm fully prepaired with links and stuff...

Seriously... do keep on telling us what is is you saw and what it is that you discussed... Maybe people will find similarities in your stories and their own experiences and come forward.

Magestica:
You stated that you could go into more detail... please do... I for one am very interested in what you know. And i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Peace,

MrFreeze

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
*alight well 1st of all Freeze before i go into detail don't go 4 the whole sell ur soul 2 the Devil thing 'cuz in evry major religion, Satan/Hades/*THE BAD GUYS always lose in the end. I wrote down evrything after each meeting in a journal thing an i'll put that on my next post.

Hey and Majestica sry if i made u fell bad, thanx 4 caring

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
magestica's

How can you know what and who exactly you are talking to? If something comes to you in the night or whatever and says it's an angel...then how do you know it is an angel?

Right on magestica. If they don't let me sense them, I assume they are evil until proven to me otherwise. Lipservice means squat to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
My advise on this matter Tassadar is in your life to pay special attention to engaging in issues of excess and or overreacting to problems, even if from your point of view the response is to act. Make sure you always stop and think before you do anything which can be defined as negative.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
*alight well 1st of all Freeze before i go into detail don't go 4 the whole sell ur soul 2 the Devil thing 'cuz in evry major religion, Satan/Hades/*THE BAD GUYS always lose in the end.

Ok... i hear ya... but in the real world good doesn't always triumph over evil (Unfortunately). And even if in the long run good WOULD triumph over evil I wouldn't want to have to face the consequences of choosing evil (wether one chooses willingly or is tricked).

I wrote down evrything after each meeting in a journal thing an i'll put that on my next post.

Hey and Majestica sry if i made u fell bad, thanx 4 caring

Very good... i'll be awaiting your post anxiously... Cuz i still think it's a very interesting topic...

Peace,

MrFreeze

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join