It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future USA map?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi friends and posters!

I am SEEKING here.......a few years ago there was a documentary show on called 'Ancient Prophecies". They did a bit on Nostradomis, and Edgar Cayce, and No-Eyes the Native American female Prophet......as told by Mary Summer Rain....
On this show, they showed a MAP of the USA, supposedly to be this NEW way by 2012, with California and most of Nevada missing. The East coast practically gone.......
Ive been looking around online trying to find this MAP..........I have friends who believe it SO FULLY they have moved to 'safe' areas on this map, and even getting properties in Utah where I live, in the belief it will soon BECOME beach front property.
The ONLY place I KNOW to see this map is via this show "Ancient Profecies" and they dont even show it all that long....just a glance.
I am wondering if any ATS folks have this map and can share it? Do I need to find this old documentary in order to study this map???? is it NOT online anywhere? I would think SOME ATS person has this, or KNOWS where it can be found.........can somebody help me here?
I would much appreciate it........

[edit on 8-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
for some odd reason I am thinking AMUK, or VALLHAL would have this MAP?

I would be HAPPY though if anybody had this to share with me.........please?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.matrixinstitute.com...

matrixinstitute.com...

www.zyz.com...

www.baproducts.com...

I hope this is sort of what you're looking for...most of the maps you have to pay for. As for me, I'm not buying them (pun intended)

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Didn't find a map but your friends might find this interesting .
www.sciencemaster.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I know the program youre talking about...and these arent the maps...but very similiar...

Possible Future Maps of the USA

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
For that to happen there would be massive destruction of the remaining land through earthquakes and other events.

I would expect any surviving land to have minimal civilization left on it. It would be beaten back to 3rd world condition and full of refugees...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good stuff GOOD STUFF tyvm for this good stuff...........

Yes this is what I am searching out............this is what I want to see, and talk about.....
Im feeling the URGE to relocate to a 'safe' place, and start planting my gardens now......such a STRONG feeling its like ripping out my guts all the time......GOTTA MOVE! get to a SAFE PLACE! yikes.....Im not enjoying this weird feeling very much, Im tellin ya its VERY strong.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wow looks like Europe gets hit pretty bad in that map too. Besides Spain and France most of Europe looks like its under water. Looks like a nice new landmass off the west coast of South America I say we call it Atlantis and move there.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Looks like I'm in a good place! OKLAHOMA!

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Good for you Roper......but what about all the nasty tornadoes???? eeeeks.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have had a strong feeling about relocating to a "safe" place as well =(

I have reaccuring dreams about floods, tsunamis, etc. So perhaps it's my active imagination, but the feeling is certainely there...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What is that large mass of land off the Florida coast. I would love to know how this mao came about. Was it someones dream, or based on a computer running through simulations? Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well I believe that is the map produced by Gordon Michael Scallion, which is supposedly his visions of what the future of the earth will look like. I personally don’t believe him and many sources show that he has a pretty bad track record.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
As you see, most of the maps can't and are not true.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I believe in natural catastrophic earth changes. I don't however put much faith into the accuracy of these maps (the ones provided in this thread). They seem to all come from visions, etc. Mind you I don't dismiss the possibility but im certainly skeptic.

Does anyone know of any theoretical (based on science) maps on catastrophic earth changes?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Funny thing is is that California isn't going to fall into the ocean. In fact, it's doing just the opposite. California is moving north along the fault. It's also helping to create the Rocky Mountains as it moves along. So any map that shows otherwise if off on that aspect.

EDIT: Though I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of the prime "Islands of California" real estate!

[edit on 2/8/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I would think that IF these so called future maps were TRUE they would be sharing them with others, and not selling them to just the purchasing few.......

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I remember someone in college told me he liked to read those disaster prediction books. He said he liked to read the old ones because they are so funny. For instance a posting above shows most of the east coast and west coast underwater sometime between 1995-1999. That's amusing now. If the land mass of the US looks similiar to some of those maps 500 years from now it might not be too surprising. If global warming really took off, Florida could get submerged along with a lot of coastal areas. Tsunumis every century or two from expected small asteriod impacts could flood coastal areas farther inland. Massive earthquakes and other disasters could further alter the landscape.

I find that gut reactions are something not to be ignored. Then again if you are seeking safety you may not find it quite so easily. You may move away from one area that could get hit with an earthquake and only end up dying a different method in another part of the country. I guess that's why the survivors end up with the "survival instinct" though.

An amusing thought. I do have patience. I can wait for the next major disaster without any urge for it to hurry along.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by orionthehunter]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I remember seeing a map of the US with the ocean on the west coast almost reaching in or in the State of Utah and the east coast slightly eroded. I believe I saw it many years ago in a book about Edgar Cayce and how supposedly he remembered being born 500 years in the future if my memory is not too fuzzy on that subject.

I also remember seeing a map someone drew up supposedly from a vision that I believe 4 angels gave them about future Earth changes. I saw this on one of the popular tv channels such as TLC or Discovery or something similiar. I don't remember what that map looked like anymore.

I'm actually more alarmed about a comment I heard (if true) from someone who had been having visions of seeing St. Mary in Conyers, GA. I remember someone told me that she saw water reaching all the way to the Appalachian mountains or possibly to the foothills (don't remember anymore). I might have totally forgotten that except the same person who told me got a personal message from Conyers about a tragedy my father was going to have if he didn't change his ways and it came true exactly like I heard it would. If a tsunami hits the US east coast, it's been nice chatting with you guys. I may live or die. I just don't know if I'm far enough inland if a big disaster hits. I have no wish to see or hear of a disaster where millions die but I'm afraid I may have no choice. I'm not feeling any sense of impending doom or disaster right now though. I'm carefree.

Disclaimer: (Since I seem to get getting knocked off the net and/or ATS anytime I post something slightly or potentially alarming) You should not worry about any 3rd hand accounts of a rumor of a vision. All I'm discussing is merely wild speculation on my behalf and I do not know what the future will bring. Just so everyone can sleep easy if I actually triggered an alarm somewhere.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by orionthehunter]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Funny thing is is that California isn't going to fall into the ocean. In fact, it's doing just the opposite. California is moving north along the fault. It's also helping to create the Rocky Mountains as it moves along. So any map that shows otherwise if off on that aspect.

EDIT: Though I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of the prime "Islands of California" real estate!

[edit on 2/8/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

Right, so the theory of California sliding into the ocean doesn't hold water =), but it could go under from seal level raises. If sea levels did raise (however much they would need to raise) coastal California would definetly be at risk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join