Jehovahs witness....

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
NWO church subject to the teachings of European Eastern religious views or true Christian church??

www.acts2.com...

www.freeminds.org...




posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i`ve only just started looking into it as well,found some more here.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...



posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This religion is secretly evil and not involved in Christ worship in any way. Christ is seen as a major secondary character compared to their Hebrew god Jehovah. Their child-brainwashing book is called "My Book of Bible Stories" and contains all the highlights of Jehovah's destroying Cannanites, Philistines and Egyptians for the wonderful Israelites.

Notice how they shun all worldly holidays and yet their one holiday, called "The Memorial" is a veiled satanic ritual where the sacraments of bread (representing Christ's body) and wine (representing Christ's blood) are passed around and REFUSED by all attending. Some do partake and see themselves as more-illuminated than the rank and file majority.

A weird, child-wrecking cult. They also are fighting multiple child molestation lawsuits. Read more here: www.silentlambs.org

[edit on 30-1-2005 by smallpeeps]



posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yah, they also can be vary judgemental over other peoples religious beliefs, the ones I knew hang out together in a clique of almost twenty. They'd hastle, and make fun of anyone who factioned with a different god or religion....



posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm a Seventh Day Adventist, I think we started out good but I don't know now!!!



posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Notice how they shun all worldly holidays and yet their one holiday, called "The Memorial" is a veiled satanic ritual where the sacraments of bread (representing Christ's body) and wine (representing Christ's blood) are passed around and REFUSED by all attending. Some do partake and see themselves as more-illuminated than the rank and file majority.


They shun holidays because we worship them in a way, and they dont celebrate christmas because they think the death of jesus should be celebrated not the birth. It was in his death that he gave his body, not his birth.

On memorial, ALL partake in the eating of bread and wine. I was there. It is no different then the christians getting on there knees, and opening there mouths. (Way too overtly sexual)

You think the witnesses are the only religion fighting lawsuits? Haha.



hey also can be vary judgemental over other peoples religious beliefs

And no one is being judgemental here? Everyone who is deep into there own religion is judgemental.

Christian religion is a cult also, it just went mainstream enough to the point where it was considered a religion. Look at Jesus back in the day, he made the cult. (even though he doesnt exist, it was just an example)


This religion is secretly evil and not involved in Christ worship in any way. Christ is seen as a major secondary character compared to their Hebrew god Jehovah


When you are trying to get into heaven, wouldn't the point be to worship God himself and not his son? You want to oppease God. Jesus IS secondary.

(I was raised Jehovah's Witness, no longer though, I grew out of fairytales, and that goes for all religions)



posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   

They shun holidays because we worship them in a way


"We" worship holidays? Who's "we"? I do not worship holidays, I observe them like normal people do.


they dont celebrate christmas because they think the death of jesus should be celebrated not the birth. It was in his death that he gave his body, not his birth.


Excuse me? Do you celebrate your birthday like all other normal humans?

Celebrating Jesus' birthday is normal. JW's are freaks.


On memorial, ALL partake in the eating of bread and wine. I was there. It is no different then the christians getting on there knees


You could not be more wrong.

All my life I watched this ceremony and we did not have one of the 'anointed' 144,000 heavenly folks in our congregation so every year the sacraments litrally were passed around the entire Kingdom Hall without a single person obeying Jesus' command to "take, eat" Not a person in the joint will touch the items. Whatever ceremony you saw, it must have been one of those JW congregations where there were several 'anointed' high-ranking JWs there as they are the ONLY ones approved to participate.

Wake up and observe this ritual for what it is.

As for child molestation, If you do the actual research, I think you'll find that the JW's are far ahead of the curve when it comes to concealing wolves among their flocks. They are definately no better than the Catholics, but what is that saying? Not much. When a group who hides child molestors in their ranks sends these same predators to every door in the city, do you think it's fine and dandy? While door-knocking as a mass-hypnotized JW youth myself, many times I would knock on a door and have a child answer it with mom and dad nowhere to be seen.

Let me say this a different way: The Watchtower uses the donations of their poverty-stricken flock to pay for lawyers to defend their right to hide child molestors within their ranks. These same lawyers fight for those same molestors to be able to knock on YOUR door whenever they want.

Is that a system you condone? I am curious.






[edit on 31-1-2005 by smallpeeps]

[edit on 31-1-2005 by smallpeeps]



posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
In the Jehovah Witness religion, all do not partake in the bread and wine. It is offered to all but they are instructed to refuse unless they feel in their hearts that they will be ruling as Kings and Priests upon death with Jesus in heaven. Also since all 144,000 seats of those heaven bound are already filled (according to them), then there is no reason to partake.
It is only for heaven bound. A Jehovah Witness Elder lives in my home.



posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BLiND_
When you are trying to get into heaven, wouldn't the point be to worship God himself and not his son? You want to oppease God. Jesus IS secondary.

Unless you believe Jesus is God.



posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i have to agree JW's seem pretty cult like to me..granted one of my friends in highschool was a JW and i was/am christian. We got along fine. i didn't try to convert her and she didn't try to convert me. We talked about our religious beliefs alot just because we liked getting into deep discussions and we were very open with each other about our opinons. Now we are both in our first year of college and she is no longer a JW and her whole family disowned her. Her mother and father were crying and didn't want to kick her out of the house but the church forced them to. The church told their family that once someone is no longer JW they are concidered excumunicated from the church and all contact with it's people, and the person who is no longer JW is to be "thrown into the arms of the devil" as punishment. Meaning....left to the outsider world alone. The JW religion seems extreemly messed up and insane. My friend is a well mannered female, never done drugs, still a virgin, all those things and yet just because she changed what she believed she is no longer to EVER see her family again. She trys to call and go see them but they don't answer. It really hurts her. and i know her parents deep down have to know that this is wrong. Now let me tell you, if decided to not be christian anymore my family would still talk to me and the people at my church would still speak to me and help me out if i ever needed anything. not that all people in Christianity are great, honest, or non fundementals. Because trust me i know there are some cultish Christians out their. So there's my experience with the JW. not to mention they are always coming by my families house which i find very disrespectful. because sunday is our day to worship and i think it is extreemly rude to force your religion on people at their home. (not that some christians haven't done this. But i certainly don't agree with the "bible pounding" philosophy.)

Kind Regards,
Melissa



posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
i have to agree JW's seem pretty cult like to me..granted one of my friends in highschool was a JW and i was/am christian. We got along fine. i didn't try to convert her and she didn't try to convert me. We talked about our religious beliefs alot just because we liked getting into deep discussions and we were very open with each other about our opinons. Now we are both in our first year of college and she is no longer a JW and her whole family disowned her. Her mother and father were crying and didn't want to kick her out of the house but the church forced them to. The church told their family that once someone is no longer JW they are concidered excumunicated from the church and all contact with it's people, and the person who is no longer JW is to be "thrown into the arms of the devil" as punishment. Meaning....left to the outsider world alone. The JW religion seems extreemly messed up and insane. My friend is a well mannered female, never done drugs, still a virgin, all those things and yet just because she changed what she believed she is no longer to EVER see her family again. She trys to call and go see them but they don't answer. It really hurts her. and i know her parents deep down have to know that this is wrong. Now let me tell you, if decided to not be christian anymore my family would still talk to me and the people at my church would still speak to me and help me out if i ever needed anything. not that all people in Christianity are great, honest, or non fundementals. Because trust me i know there are some cultish Christians out their. So there's my experience with the JW. not to mention they are always coming by my families house which i find very disrespectful. because sunday is our day to worship and i think it is extreemly rude to force your religion on people at their home. (not that some christians haven't done this. But i certainly don't agree with the "bible pounding" philosophy.)

Kind Regards,
Melissa


Hey Melissa, your poor friend, that's aweful. JW believe that you have to be a JW to get eternal life. So you should ask them what about Moses? He wasn't anything yet he is somewhere in the Universe now and not dead. According to the bible, Satan tried to claim that Moses was his in death, but God came and took him to heaven. So JW are liars pertaining to this doctrine. The theif on the cross wasn't JW either, yet he was saved on the cross and Jesus had the power to save him in the flesh.

So you tell your friend the Christian bible says needs to happen is a belief in Jesus Christ as our Savior that God the Father sent and God the Father accepted this sacrifice is all that is needed for salvation. Once God is in your heart He will change your life and your void of unhappiness will be filled with the joy of God and He will direct you life. I would testify to it under oath. God has changed my life, even though I'm not perfect, I'm more the way God wants me to be when I've allowed Him into my life.

Religon is a stepping stone to being able to do the will of your Maker. Following what the scripture says is true and good. Religon isn't meant to be a trap and the only road to salvation. If the road to salvation runs through any religon or doctrine I want no part of it! Salvation is between me and my maker and no man is going to tell me how to get there!!! I choose God, and yes I believe in Jesus, and yes I want eternal life. So if the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob accepts me than I shall escape the lake of fire, God willing. If not than I will accept my lot with everyone else.

My thoughts are that most religons start out good, and eventually evil rules.



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You guys have the JW religion all wrong, yes they do disfellowship those who commit sins against Gods Laws, but that does not mean that they are gone forever it is the person choice of whether they want to talk to there family or not, your friend is lieing and makin the JW look bad, Out of all religions they have it right The bible says that Broad and spacious the path leading to Destruction meaning all the religions in the World, JW are a very small part of the worlds religious population, the bible goes on to say "But the path leading to Life is narrow and few are the ones finding it" The whole world Believes that as long as you believe in god or christ or Just be a good person and love your neighbor as yourself that you will be saved if which alot of people believe then that would contradict the Broad and spacious Because Broad and spacious is the rest of the world, If you do you religion History Checking you will see that the 1st and only religion was JW some 2000 yrs ago made by Jesus the original hebrew Translation is Ya way which in English means Jehovah but so many didnt want to follow those laws so they went there seperate ways took Ya way out of the bible because they believed you should be able to worship whoever you want, which also contradicts witht he bible when it says There is only one And i Am Jehovah Or Ya way in the original hebrew translation, Which is why the JW believe it is important to use Jehovahs name because there are many gods But only one true god, and as for the Book of bible stories being A brainwash book that is rediculous I did some research on this, yes it talks about Helping the Isrealites But think about how small the isrealites were compared to everyone else But That Jehovah did not leave them behind the book is meant to show the children of those who are witnesses that Even the JW being a small part of the worlds religious population that Just as the Isrealites Jehovah Will not leave them behind, And yes they do Celebrate Jesus' death because Jesus commanded his followers to do so, Dont believe me Read it in the bible, And yes the do refrain from Holidays example holloween is of Pagan origin, Holloween was a time when everyone Tried to Contact the Dead through Spiritism And demons, true that is not in practice to day But it is the Original belief of holloween and is viewed as satanic and is strongly opposed by the witnesses, so many say well its just fun for the kids to get candy but does God say " Well its Holloween I think ill just go spend some time with satan and his demons for awhile, no they refrain from doing so.And The JW believe That God= Jehovah and Jesus is his son and then there is the holy spirit JWs believe that they are all Seperate, all other Reiligions,catholic,baptis believe that they are all one Calling it the Trinity, IF you dont believe me The next time your at Church ask your Priest or minister If God Jesus and the holy spirit are all one. JW are no Fariy tale evenually The United nations will turn on religion, hence the Possibility of NWO New World Order And also the bible says that"those who call on my name will be saved, im guessing that that doesnt mean just say his name cuz when that day comes alot of people will be saying Jehovah But that you had to serve him with his followers, When the United Nations Turns on religion And against The witnesses JW will be The very Narrow small part much like the isrealites, the bible also says that the world will have to know that i am Jehovah, Ive done alot of researching on this And Dont shut this down and put up a wall just yet think about this Lets say we all accept that If we Accept Jesus as our savior and believe in God and love our Neighbor Like The rest of Humankind and continue living our lives like we do which if we think about it most of humankind feels this way which would be the Broad and Spacious and lets say that that is Gods Way Then all humans will be saved But What if JWs are right, Then what?????????



posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
lol the only good thing the jehovahs are good for is knocking on my door.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zakattack
You guys have the JW religion all wrong, yes they do disfellowship those who commit sins against Gods Laws, but that does not mean that they are gone forever it is the person choice of whether they want to talk to there family or not, your friend is lieing and makin the JW look bad, Out of all religions they have it right The bible says that Broad and spacious the path leading to Destruction meaning all the religions in the World, JW are a very small part of the worlds religious population, the bible goes on to say "But the path leading to Life is narrow and few are the ones finding it" The whole world Believes that as long as you believe in god or christ or Just be a good person and love your neighbor as yourself that you will be saved if which alot of people believe then that would contradict the Broad and spacious Because Broad and spacious is the rest of the world, If you do you religion History Checking you will see that the 1st and only religion was JW some 2000 yrs ago made by Jesus the original hebrew Translation is Ya way which in English means Jehovah but so many didnt want to follow those laws so they went there seperate ways took Ya way out of the bible because they believed you should be able to worship whoever you want, which also contradicts witht he bible when it says There is only one And i Am Jehovah Or Ya way in the original hebrew translation, Which is why the JW believe it is important to use Jehovahs name because there are many gods But only one true god, and as for the Book of bible stories being A brainwash book that is rediculous I did some research on this, yes it talks about Helping the Isrealites But think about how small the isrealites were compared to everyone else But That Jehovah did not leave them behind the book is meant to show the children of those who are witnesses that Even the JW being a small part of the worlds religious population that Just as the Isrealites Jehovah Will not leave them behind, And yes they do Celebrate Jesus' death because Jesus commanded his followers to do so, Dont believe me Read it in the bible, And yes the do refrain from Holidays example holloween is of Pagan origin, Holloween was a time when everyone Tried to Contact the Dead through Spiritism And demons, true that is not in practice to day But it is the Original belief of holloween and is viewed as satanic and is strongly opposed by the witnesses, so many say well its just fun for the kids to get candy but does God say " Well its Holloween I think ill just go spend some time with satan and his demons for awhile, no they refrain from doing so.And The JW believe That God= Jehovah and Jesus is his son and then there is the holy spirit JWs believe that they are all Seperate, all other Reiligions,catholic,baptis believe that they are all one Calling it the Trinity, IF you dont believe me The next time your at Church ask your Priest or minister If God Jesus and the holy spirit are all one. JW are no Fariy tale evenually The United nations will turn on religion, hence the Possibility of NWO New World Order And also the bible says that"those who call on my name will be saved, im guessing that that doesnt mean just say his name cuz when that day comes alot of people will be saying Jehovah But that you had to serve him with his followers, When the United Nations Turns on religion And against The witnesses JW will be The very Narrow small part much like the isrealites, the bible also says that the world will have to know that i am Jehovah, Ive done alot of researching on this And Dont shut this down and put up a wall just yet think about this Lets say we all accept that If we Accept Jesus as our savior and believe in God and love our Neighbor Like The rest of Humankind and continue living our lives like we do which if we think about it most of humankind feels this way which would be the Broad and Spacious and lets say that that is Gods Way Then all humans will be saved But What if JWs are right, Then what?????????


I refuse to read a fifty-line sentence. Break it up into paragraphs, then I'll consider it.



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
JW's are an odd bunch. Never could understand the basis of thier beliefs, and until now, really never cared. I'm gonna do some reading about em. I understand the whole no holidays thing, because I personally don't observe a festival celebrating the death and rebirth if Ishtar (God of Spring, Pagan RC), and Saturnali (sp?). Don't get down with sunday either.

I'd say, in terms we can all understand, I have a strong feeling we're all doing it wrong, and are in for a serious ass bruising when "Dad" decides He's had enough.

Say, does anyone know if there's a witness watch yet? Those are the two earliest signs of the endtimes, afterall, and I'd hate to be anyone who didn't know the witnesses were out there. It'd be hard to miss though, with CNN, and all. I mean, a guy who can stop rain on the planet, consume people with fire and stuff, and inflict plagues would surely make at least the "lifestyle" front page.

'Pede
high as hell



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zakattack
But What if JWs are right, Then what?????????


What if there wrong? Then what? And if they are right and where all gonna go to hell for not being JWs then God must not be very merciful... come to think of it if that is the case and where all going to hell because we aren't JWs then would Heaven really be that great anyways? I mean if God isn't even merciful...



posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My point about what if JWs are right is that the bible refers to Babylon the great as the world of false religion, so there fore All religions Believe that if you believe in god and his son and be good to your neighbor that you will go to heaven so therefore that would be the Braod and spacious is the path leading to destruction and narrow is the path leading to life eternal and few are the ones finding it Please read Matthew 7:13-14 The witnesses strongly beleive to stay seperate from the rest of the worlds view points about serving god which makes sense to me, Catholics, baptists believe that God, Jesus and the Holy spirit are one Which the Bible clearly says is not right.
Hell: hell,Sheol,Gahenah and firey place are all refered to in the Bible that Hell,sheol, Gahenah are all The common Grave of mankind, there is no literal Hell that we go to and burn and suffer forever. If your a parent would you throw your Children in to the Stove and turn it up to 400 F cuz they did something wrong? of course you wouldnt cuz that would not be a loving thing to do. Read 1John 4:8 says God is Love, then Turn turn to Jeramiah 7:31 it says They have built the High places of Topeth which is in the Valler of the son of Hinnom in order to burn their sons and their Daughters in the Fire which God goes onto say A thing i had not commanded and that had not come up into my heart, so God disapproved of this then why would he do that now to all his children if he is Love.
and also read Acts 2:25-28 its long so i wont type it but it talks about How when Jesus Died for us How he felt Joy Because His Father would not leave his Soul in Hades which means that for a short time Jesus was in Hell,Hades,Sheol,Gahenah for a short time, Now Think about it people Jesus was the only perfect Human to walk Earth so if hell is a Bad place WHy did jesus go there?????
Also many think that we go to hell For our Terrible sins but Read Romans 6:7 says"He who has died has been acquitted From his Sin"And also The World views that there are many acceptable ways to serve God But If you believe the Bible is Gods word Then Read Ephesians 4:5 Says ONELord ONE Faith It does not Say Worship me any way you want Because Proverbs 3:5 says To Trust in God and DO NOT LEAN UPON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING JW Belive to Preach Gods word and Faithfully follow his orders through the bible and that when God does away with The old system of things the earth will be Restored to a paradise and his Faithfull followers will inherit it and 144,000 will rule with him in heaven while who oppose him will Die the bible also says the dead are concious of nothing, this is why the JW beleive so Firmly is for the hope of Paradise on earth which the Bible clearly says will happen. So If all religion are acceptable to God then we all make it and everything is fine and Dandy But If only One is Acceptable Like The Jehovahs Witnesses Then They Live And everyone else doesnt.



posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
zakattack: You are confused and you do not use paragraphs which makes it even harder for anyone to help you. You say:


[...] the bible refers to Babylon the great as the world of false religion, so there fore All religions Believe that if you believe in god and his son and be good to your neighbor that you will go to heaven so therefore that would be the Braod and spacious is the path leading to destruction and narrow is the path leading to life eternal and few are the ones finding it Please read Matthew 7:13-14 The witnesses strongly beleive to stay seperate from the rest of the worlds view points about serving god which makes sense to me, Catholics, baptists believe that God, Jesus and the Holy spirit are one Which the Bible clearly says is not right.

zak, I want you to ask yourself a question when you interpret that scripture (Matthew 7:13-14), "Broad and Spacious" can mean anything, right? EXAMPLE: Jim Jones probably saw the rest of the world as going off down the "path leading to destruction" right? See, any group that feels persecuted will use this scripture and then lump their enemy into that large group on the wide road to destruction. In the JW's case (as with most little weird religions) they see all religions as their enemy.

That scripture should not be used by little religions because it makes them into big cults.

Your posts are full of JW propaganda (yes, lots of people don't believe in hell), but is it worth their hiding child molestors in their midst? What is your opinion on the allegation that the Watchtower organization is a front for a bunch of old pedophiles who want to shield themselves from prosecution by taking advantage of the laws of the country they hate, namely, America?

Does it comfort you to know that the term "New World Order" is an hourly utterance on the lips of the average Jehovah Witness? I personally participated in their "Mapping of America" project. That's not their name, that's my name for their 'witness work' of knocking on doors. I believe personally that their maps will be used to confiscate guns when the NWO plan goes full-tilt obvious. Why else would they need to map literally every address in America including rural areas?

Every JW congregation has a "Territory Overseer". He exists in every Kingdom Hall and he holds a little box of 3x5 index cards, yellowish in color, each protected by a laminated plastic sheath. Each card represents a particular neighborhood. Together, these cards represent a massive mapping project carried on by generations of JWs and their years of door-knocking. On the back of these maps, addresses of hostile people are marked. Why the need for such secret-police type activity?

Also, try asking your local JW about China and India. Ask them, "How can these people be reached by your tiny preaching work?" They will not have an answer and they do not want an answer because the JWs are specifically anti-American in nature. They don't give a darn about the East. They primarily exist to hate America (while exploiting favorable supreme court decisions and tax-laws) and they look forward to the day when America goes down in flames. Try to find a copy of their book, "Revelation" It's Grand Climax" and see if you can keep from laughing.

I will go farther. I will also say that the JW religion is probably a prototypical model for what a world-fascist religion will be. There are elite classes (who live in heaven) and a large crowd of soylent-green pee-ons to do the work. Very scary from what I have learned since leaving this group. The more I learn about them, the more I see a larger world-script that the JWs are plugged in to. One that sanctions pederasty for the elite members, favors the destruction of all religions and expects unbelievers to be killed in some heavenly way.


EDIT: I wanted to explain these territory cards better so I added a word or two. NOTE: When you tell the Jehovah Witness to sod-off, he makes sure that your address is on the back of the territory card. Do you want your name on the map of a doomsday cult?


[edit on 3-3-2005 by smallpeeps]



posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   



EDIT: I wanted to explain these territory cards better so I added a word or two. NOTE: When you tell the Jehovah Witness to sod-off, he makes sure that your address is on the back of the territory card. Do you want your name on the map of a doomsday cult?


Its a note for them never to disturb you ever again. Best thing to do, is just talk to them, thats all they want.



posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Best thing to do, is just talk to them, thats all they want.

Talking to them is fine, but their global work of "preaching" door-to-door also masks many other hidden possibilities. There have been books and interviews from persons who claim that the Watchtower society is a front for other operations/agendas inside the US.

Did you know that Dwight D. Eisenhower was raised as a Jehovah's Witness? [Why President Eisenhower Hid His Jehovah's Witness Upbringing] His mother was on their roles until her death and Ike himself always remained sympathetic to their Brooklyn-based religo-corporation. I think Ike was wise as a young man and (upon joining Macarthur's army) distanced himself from The Watchtower because he realized what they represented.

Thank God Ike had the sense to join the military (thereby denying his mother's non-violent JW wishes) or D-Day may have failed.



[edit on 3-3-2005 by smallpeeps]





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join