It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Habib reunited with family

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The Age

LA Maximus. That's fine that you choose to believe your military. But they hold him for 3 years and then release him without charge or proof that he did any of the things they accuse him of. If he is as guilty as you'd like to believe, then as a free man he is a risk to you and you country. Yet you still seem to hold your military in such high regard. They released him. That would make your military stupid, no? Or maybe he just isn't guilty?

[edit on 28-1-2005 by cargo]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
the guys intel value obviously ran its course....i'm sure they are just going to blindly arrest people for no reason...the guy probably wasn't a "terrorist" but colluded with the terrorists.....he could have had financial relationships or communications relationships....time will tell...they wouldn't have released him if they thought he was gonna cause some catastrophic attack..plus the guy now will have 24/7 surveillance.....if we were blindly arresting people for no reason then we'd have all of afghanistan and iraq at guantanamo...the guy did something to piss us off so i'm happy he we held for 3 years

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think this will be 1 to watch

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Habib habib what we will ever do with you? Should we connect to your genitals with electrical wire or give you a nice warm chemical bath. I have no respect for you Mr. Habib and think you are a dinosaur of a lost cause. The muslim religion is dead and so are you Mr. Habib, you just don't know it yet.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
maximus - Your posts are amusing if anything, but please this isn't a comedy forum.

DrRobert - go and report to the "frontstormers" thread!www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
maximus - Your posts are amusing if anything, but please this isn't a comedy forum.

DrRobert - go and report to the "frontstormers" thread!www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dear paranoia, I am an African American Jew. I have never said anything bad about black people or anyone on these boards so I dont understand why you keep telling me that I am a white supremicist when I'm not even white.

p.s. I lost numerous family members during the holocaust. Just thinking about it brings back bad memories. Certain people (I wont name names) on this website should be ashamed for accusing me and harassing me for being a white supremist.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by DrRobertCamp]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp
Habib habib what we will ever do with you? Should we connect to your genitals with electrical wire or give you a nice warm chemical bath. I have no respect for you Mr. Habib and think you are a dinosaur of a lost cause. The muslim religion is dead and so are you Mr. Habib, you just don't know it yet.

hey look its one of the neo-nazis...

you ARE famous now...

congratz

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Dear paranoia, I am an African American Jew. I have never said anything bad about black people or anyone on these boards so I dont understand why you keep telling me that I am a white supremicist when I'm not even white.

p.s. I lost numerous family members during the holocaust. Just thinking about it brings back bad memories. Certain people (I wont name names) on this website should be ashamed for accusing me and harassing me for being a white supremist.

well your disgust for Islam obviously says otherwise...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I believe Guantanamo Bay is a direct violation of the Geneva Convention, so the US military or the Bush Administration deserves no respect in this instance. If you don't follow the rules don't expect your enemy to either.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk

well your disgust for Islam obviously says otherwise...

I am a fanatical Jew who doesnt like Muslims and thinks most are terrorists. You could say that I'm a "zionist". The muslim religion in my beliefs is pagan and against the will of God. God will burn and pillage the middle east just like soddom and gommorah quote me on that.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I am a fanatical Jew who doesnt like Muslims and thinks most are terrorists. You could say that I'm a "zionist". The muslim religion in my beliefs is pagan and against the will of God. God will burn and pillage the middle east just like soddom and gommorah quote me on that.

nevertheless...

i have your IP and i will know your exact location in minutes...

congratulations...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
60th anniversary of the holocaust and we have DrZionist here calling for the extermination of Muslims. You are a disgrace to more than just your religion.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

LOL, well every circus needs a clown paranoia....are you not entertained??? Im here for your amusment!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I believe Guantanamo Bay is a direct violation of the Geneva Convention, so the US military or the Bush Administration deserves no respect in this instance. If you don't follow the rules don't expect your enemy to either.

Excuse me? No violation of the Geneva Convention. Sorry, you do not know what you are talking about. I have no repect of your views. Bye.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GI_WOLVES

Excuse me? No violation of the Geneva Convention. Sorry, you do not know what you are talking about. I have no repect of your views. Bye.

Well it would be if you didn't call them "non-combatants". In spirit i think it could be a violation, although not in Mr Habib's case because he wasn't fighting for the Afgan "army" Anyway I and probably most other Australians strongly believe that if you are going to hold someone for 3 years you better damn well charge him and give him a trial.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by Trent]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Would you like to provide evidence or this another example of your blatant hatred?

I'll show everyone a link from Human Rights Watch :

US : Why The Geneva Conventions Apply in Guantanamo

"Argument: The Geneva Conventions do not apply to a war against terrorism.

HRW Response: The U.S. government could have pursued terrorist suspects by traditional law enforcement means, in which case the Geneva Conventions indeed would not apply. But since the U.S. government engaged in armed conflict in Afghanistan - by bombing and undertaking other military operations - the Geneva Conventions clearly do apply to that conflict. By their terms, the Geneva Conventions apply to "all cases of declared war or of any other armed conflict which may arise between two or more of the High Contracting Parties." Both the United States and Afghanistan are High Contracting Parties of the Geneva Conventions."

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I am a fanatical Jew who doesnt like Muslims and thinks most are terrorists. You could say that I'm a "zionist".

Your a Fanatical Jew? How many Jews, or any other religions consider THEMSELVES fanatical?

Sorry just had to point that out.

D

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I posted this earlier in ATSNN

Habib Released

ANd Maximus, you think he's done some "pretty bad studd". What would you know? He's accused of training in martial arts with some other Arabs and the US military got a "confession" out of him. You probably don't even know half the story. And you say if he's at Guantanamo Bay he must have done something bad. Then what about all those who have been released? Man, they must have been bad but the military "reformed" them. The US military even had a 98 year old Afghani put in there. Open your eyes. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Would you like to provide evidence or this another example of your blatant hatred?

I'll show everyone a link from Human Rights Watch :

US : Why The Geneva Conventions Apply in Guantanamo

"Argument: The Geneva Conventions do not apply to a war against terrorism.

HRW Response: The U.S. government could have pursued terrorist suspects by traditional law enforcement means, in which case the Geneva Conventions indeed would not apply. But since the U.S. government engaged in armed conflict in Afghanistan - by bombing and undertaking other military operations - the Geneva Conventions clearly do apply to that conflict. By their terms, the Geneva Conventions apply to "all cases of declared war or of any other armed conflict which may arise between two or more of the High Contracting Parties." Both the United States and Afghanistan are High Contracting Parties of the Geneva Conventions."

Sorry, but I do think that terrorist do not apply the Geneva Convention and not recognized as an army. So they are not coverd by CG. In order for the CG to be in act, if Afghanistan and the USA were at war with each other. Since they are not, both are fighting terrorist who are not protected under this.
[edit on 29-1-2005 by GI_WOLVES]

[edit on 29-1-2005 by GI_WOLVES]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
The Age

LA Maximus. That's fine that you choose to believe your military. But they hold him for 3 years and then release him without charge or proof that he did any of the things they accuse him of. If he is as guilty as you'd like to believe, then as a free man he is a risk to you and you country. Yet you still seem to hold your military in such high regard. They released him. That would make your military stupid, no? Or maybe he just isn't guilty?

[edit on 28-1-2005 by cargo]

You seam to make a habit of saying America is wrong every chance you can get. You are our enemy simple as that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join