It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Foetus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Have you people seen this yet?

here is the link..
King tuts little alien baby
What do you reckon? Whatever this may be, human foetus, Human baby with physical disease.. whatever, it is truly fascinating!!

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yes,
It's from ancient Egypt.

Don't qoute me on this, because my memory is sketchy, but I think that thing is a mummified egyptian noble who was still-born. I can't remember what dynasty it's from, but it was one of those that were so inbred that most of their 'children' were either stillborn or severely ill.

I doubt that Greys/Grays would permit one of their children to be buried by humans, with human ceremonies. I also doubt that they would bring a child/pregnant woman to a primitive planet at the edge of their trade routes...

Of course, if a few of them lived here as 'gods' in ancient times, they may very well have had to put up with 'human' lifestyles from time to time, but I doubt it

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thank you!!!

I knew i had seen that somewhere b4????

It's either from Egypt or Mexico.....should be on the Discovery Channel Website or something!

I remember seeing it on the Mummy Roadshow a few weeks back...caught my eye as it had a bad history of how it died! (or it was stillborn???)

Anyway...seen enough dead people and babies to know that the picture is of a dead HUMAN!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"Check the link, it was found in King Tuts sleeping bag, apparently.."

...................................................................Where the hell did that writing come from above?? I never wrote that, or quoted it. Thats very strange

Great reply OIMD, I think I would have to agree on with your ideas, though I had no idea that the imbreeding would have gone so far, nor the theory of it being a still born child of nobility.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by triplesod]

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that tests performed on the find were of human origin.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
thats a awsome picture.It reminds me of someone I knew once.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
ok so where is that alien body??? I wanna see it!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I've all ready seen the picture, but no matter how many times I see it, it's still creepy looking. I also think I've read that it was a stillborn noble, or something to that effect.

triplesod--The ancient Egyptian nobles were constantly inbreeding to keep from having non-noble blood in their offspring. I'd guess that stillborn was probably 5th or 6th generation of inbreeding, although I've seen people closer to 9th generation inbred walking around some parts of the south...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
hey wow thats like the dude i saw in my dream last year. except he was wearing a human face mask that he pulled over his eyes.

they called those little twerps nobles? and the egyptians bought this? wow this world's past is far more dismal and filled with ignorant people than I thought.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Thats one disgusting looking alien.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I seem to remember reading that it is the mummified body of King Tut's stillborn son.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I seem to remember reading that it is the mummified body of King Tut's stillborn son.

Are you serious?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It's an inbred freak baby.

It was either stillborn or died shortly after birth because its umbilical cord was still attached. The autopsy revealed multiple birth defects including a condition known as Sprengel's deformity, a high right scapula, spina bifida, and scoliosis. This foetus and another smaller one were found in the treasury of Tutankhamen's tomb, each in a small sarcophagus labeled as "the Osiris". They are presumably the offspring of Tutankhamen and his wife/sister Ankhesenamen. Ankhesenamen was the daughter of Pharaoh Akhenaten and Nefertiti. Tutankhamen was supposedly the son of Akhenaten and a lesser wife. There is also a theory that Tutankhamen could possibly be the son of Akhenaten and his own sister Meritaten, which would mean he was also the product of incest. They had no surviving children, and were the last of their bloodline. They were also the end of a religious revolution begun by Akhenaten, who tried to change the polytheistic religion of ancient Egypt to a monotheistic religion focused on Aten, the sun-disc.

Their family also had elongated skulls, like some Native American tribes that practiced binding, but it may be genetic in Tutankhamen's family.

As far as I know, both of the foetuses have disappeared.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by worshipthemoon]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
[Are you serious?

Yes - but worshipthemoon beat me to the explanation

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Originally posted by Ocelot
[Are you serious?

Yes - but worshipthemoon beat me to the explanation

Oh yeah. It was a great explanation. Thanx. worship.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I wanted to be an Egyptologist when I was growing up.

That's a really interesting time in history. It's often referred to as the Amarna Period. There was also a change during that period in the art of Egypt. People were represented in an unusual manner compared with the other standardized Egyptian art. They had spindley looking arms and legs, rounded bellies, elongated heads...All kind of "alien" looking.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

triplesod--The ancient Egyptian nobles were constantly inbreeding to keep from having non-noble blood in their offspring. I'd guess that stillborn was probably 5th or 6th generation of inbreeding, although I've seen people closer to 9th generation inbred walking around some parts of the south...

Ahhh. Well thats a good explanation for it, cheers, i didnt know that.

It must have made the noble classes really stand out physically to the rest. It wouldnt be any wonder that the slaves, peasants etc must have seen them as more devine than your average Egyption mortal.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I see no picture of link... why was it removed?

Can someone repost it please?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Now that is just freaky. I'd heard about it, but never actually saw any pics before. Do we have confirmation outside of that website that the pic is correct?

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well I'm sure this mummified creature will turn out to be
what it really looks like.
A human being maybe slightly deformed but nothing
extraterrestrial.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join