It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Missile Misses Target, Officials Call It a Success."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The Pentagon's Laughable Weapons Test
Fire missile. Miss target completely. Success!

"This happens all the time," one Pentagon official told me with a sigh. "It's incredible."

It's lame is what it is! Even if the testing was just for a new engine it should still be held to the same standards as originally planned. So now the Government wants missles that don't hit the target?! Just let them fly around aimlessly I suppose. This article gets even worse near the end.

"At some point, the flaws might get ironed out in the field, but at great cost.."

Damn right at a great cost! The cost is the lives of those depending on the missles to function 100%, not just ok it flies good enough.

"In other words, by any serious measure, broad or narrow, the test was an abject failure, regardless of how the Pentagon grades it."

And that is how it should be, it flew, but it didn't stop incoming attacks. Who knows maybe this is a foreshadowing of what's to come...incompetent's in the Pentagon.
Oh wait that's nothing new...

Link

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I love the smell of collateral damage in the morning.

It...smells like...MORE TERRORISM!

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
More like the smell of my 'tax dollars' being put to good use!!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Smells like M2 Bradley fighting vehicle ;-)

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I love the smell of a conspiracy in the morning.

The dark truth revealed, it's all an elaborate lie, to make you think we're are actually using top of the line technology in the military, to thwart our supposed enemies. But in reality it's all an elaborate show to thwart nations and people in to the nwo.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What is wrong with the M2.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
What is wrong with the M2.

Nothing, exept for the fact that the M3 has better electronics and a commanders computer. More like a laptop but it goes over the cover for the machine gun, inside the turret. And it is getting replaced by the Stiker Vehicle, the Marines LAV.

new topics

top topics

join