It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, might this website be run by aliens??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It might seem like a far out question, and yet if you think about it, it would make a lot of sense that it would be.

Going on the assumption that there are two categories of "alien beings," those that are for mankind and those that aren't. Well, if you're in the latter, the bad ones, then wouldn't your cause be well-served in two ways by setting up a site like this? ...

1.) You'd have a convenient means by which to monitor many of the alien activities that are constantly going on around the world from human being's perspective (though I suppose you'd also have to be concerned about what the "good" aliens might be doing to hamper your ability to glean quality info).

2.) In the event that some schmuck comes along on the World Wide Web with EXTREMELY significant info given to him by the otherside, you could make sure that a few of your fellow aliens, posing as regular earth folks, of course, would zero in on his posts and waste no time to undermine and discredit him by means of ridicule and scorn! And, needless to say, to let him have it good here would likely cause him to think that he should just drop the issue altogether, lest others also put him down the same way!

You see, after I posted my post relating to an actual UFO experience I had many years ago, in which I was beamed aboard a craft and told, "The entire North American continent is becoming mechanized (or he might have said automated)," I was immediately descended upon with several people (??) flinging unvarnished scorn and ridicule at me, even though I was merely giving a simple, striaght-forward account of what had happend to me.

And so I thought about it later, thinking that it all seemed so strange that so many had the kind of reaction they had, and, too, that a moderator would then come along and close the thread while claiming something to the effect that he couldn't take the "feeding frenzy" (as if to imply that I was badly bleeding due to the supposedly brilliant remarks that my detractors were hurling at me, though nothing could have been farther from the truth!!!!!!!!!).

So, again, do any of you have any concerns at all about the possibility that this place could be a set-up of sorts??????????

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
man the mods are gonna love this
and yes quite a good point, if i wanted to monitor people it would be a way i do it.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey Mod, I am beginning to get extremely hungry again.....

I smell blood !!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
And the owners name is simon Gray (Grey) !!! Hmmm you might be onto him!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
well if it is run by aliens, this thread would of been shut down by now....so i guess you have proved your own theory wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Not ATS.

I've debated a number of people on the Net who I have suspected were governmental disinformation agents and I can honestly say that this site is not run by them or by a STS Zetan-alien contingent.

Which is not to say that the government and the Zetans do not monitor Internet forums such as this one, which they indeed do.

What can be most disturbing is when you come across a UFO-alien forum whose webmaster is an abductee who has been manipulated (some would say brainwashed) by the Zetans in order to promote a "let's not judge the aliens by human morality and just let them use us as laboratory animals, slaves, etc." mindset.

Posting a progressive and objective appraisal about UFOs and Greys in forums like that (and I think a number of people in here know which one I am referring to) is basically a waste of time.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
My god!!!!!

No wonder I always felt that is was something wrong with SO appearance, all red and funny
He must be a shape shifter. I have to agree with instar, Simon "Grey" is just to obvious to be ignored.

He must be an alien, my thanks for letting me realized that this size is run by allies.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i was one of those who rediculated your thread and i am not an alien. your blabla-nocontent threads simply deserve to be laughed about.

you dont fool those of us with a brain, there were other attentionseekers before you and there will be after you, get a life! hsssssssssssssshhhsssssssssssssssssschlickchlickchlick

[edit on 16-1-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
i was one of those who rediculated your thread and i am not an alien. your blabla-nocontent threads simply deserve to be laughed about.

OK don't be hard on TheManinTheShadows, he is posting what he thinks could be a possibility, after all ATS is a conspiracy site.

BTW, I misspell Site on my previous post. Sorry.

Now you never know who is who around here

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's funny however no mods are responding

If I was an alien, i'd just monitor these sites, not run it...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I've heard of this site being run by the government, the NWO, and Nazi's but I have never heard of it being run by aliens...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i know this is a conspiracy site, but some posters are just to over the top and try to bull others with their fantasies. emily_greg was a good example, as is this men in the shadow, cheap wannabecopycats of david icke and billy maier i seek for real stories and real answers, the truth.

if they feel offended or rediculed, well thats ok for me i feel the same way reading their threads. it is the fault of this kind of hoaxers that many people laugh about the unanswered topics like alien visitations ore other possible conspiracies.

i ve read and learned good things on this board, met people trying to find answers together but the mess should be filtered out if it stinks to obvious.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Of course this site is run by aliens!

(Excuse me while I search my house for the tinfoil hats, my shotgun and a bottle of anti-hallucinogens.)

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray

(Excuse me while I search my house for the tinfoil hats....)

I can make you one if you need it, boss. I'm good at making tinfoil hats!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
the real question is....what type of aliens?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, i've just had a few drinks and either
A) i've drank too much
Or
B) someone else has drank too much

I remember the old "ATS = NWO" threads, i was even accused of being a member of the New World Order
ATS has been called Nazi's, liberals, Communists but has never been called Aliens before

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Of course its run by Aliens. I am shape shifting as we speak and in my younger days was guilty of rampant indiscriminate probing
(it was the 60s, what can I say)

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think I've become embarrassed to be a member at this site with people like this on here.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, I would not be here if it was not for ATS having saved me after crashing on this planet.

I found this site, and just like peanut butter, it was stuck on me.. er wait.. is it the other way around?

Anyway.. There are some strange ones among the staff here.. (self included)

But no aliens.. nope.. nothing to see here now move along!

It does sound interesting tho

Gazz

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is a GREAT idea for posting on a CONSPIRACY site...........
@ SimonGray
@ Banshee and Amuk....

...you guys are funny! Thanks for adding your 2 cents to this thread and making it a fine funny read while I drink my morning coffee!

I kinda HOPE Aliens are lurking on this site, just u2u me and Ill send you an ariel map of how to get to my house ok?

Bwahahahahahahahaha! <

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join