It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA activation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm gonna ask.

Has anyone here ever heard of DNA activation? If you have, would you consider doing it? If you have had your DNA activiated, how have you been affected by it?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure there are some threads on it try doing a search

Doesn't it have something to do with Indigo children? I'm pretty open minded but I don't think this DNA activation stuff works.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think what your talking about is that certain DNA remains dormant and when you activate it, it can alter the person. I think though due to the fact that it is inactive is for a reason. If you would activate it , it would prb kill you.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My DNA is active. I don't understand why would I activate it more...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If you activate the DNA, you can become easily etheral and you body can astral travel and go into other planes
It's like the relativity theory, solid is just a vibration, 3D is just a state of vibration
We are a bit too down to earth to do that, we don't understand the strenght of our powers

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Count me out for a bit if I dont know what it does to my DNA I am not fooling around with it. Also even if I did know what it did I would mess up and kill myself first.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
how do they plan to do this? to activate it i found a page from the living light foundation is it possible to activate it with our brains?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
sorry call me a pessimistc, but seriously, this DNA Activation nonsense is exactly that, nonsense. All the places I've seen advertising "DNA Activation" do it supposedly through herbs, and chants etc. What a load of rot. If it was possible to alter DNA that easily, don't ya think all our scientists trying to perfect cloning & artifical life would have discovered it by now?

For all we know, 100% of our DNA is active, the parts that APPEAR inactive only appear inactive because we haven't worked out what it is that they do. Some long thought inactive DNA sections (sorry, don't know what the proper lingo is... genes?) have been found to actually be responsible for certain body functions, although HOW they contribute to these functions is still unknown. Sorry, don't have a link, too tired & can't be bothered looking for one hehe.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
DNA is the programming language for life...

To active a certain DNA sequence, one has to know that it is there to work with...otherwise the result can consequencial or beneficial or none.

For example, would anyone (with no knowledge in computers and its programs) be willing to manipulate their computers...which they paid money for...?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
For example, would anyone (with no knowledge in computers and its programs) be willing to manipulate their computers...which they paid money for...?

Believe it or not, I often do that! Refreshing BIOS, hacking Windows registry, and dis/assembling my computer. I am a curious person, capable to take a look inside machinery. If I fail, bad luck. But for the experience: it's worth it!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here's more info about the process, and what it "does."

Our present physical DNA contains two strands, which hold the genetic codes for our physcial evolvement. There are an additional ten strands that are called "shadow strands" until they are activated. These shadow strands are currently held in our etheric body and when actived, hold the codes for the evolvement of our emotional DNA.

Locked withn our DNA is also an emotional code that is handed down from generation to generation. These emotional codes are triggered through our belief systems and through life-altering events. The ten newly activated strands of DNA hold the codes for the evolvement of our emotional DNA.They are our cosmic link to the universal life force, connecting Spirit with human genetic coding.

The activation of twelve strand DNA brings a new energy into your body.
The oneness that connects our body, mind, and spirit as a single unit will be activated.
Once your DNA is activated your intra-cellular communication is strengthened.
Your intuition, clairvoyance, and clairaudience are heightened.
DNA activation strengthens your immune system.
You will be able to identify dysfunctional patterns as well as to strengthen functional patterns. This approach works with the vibrational frequency of the disease rather than the disease itself.
Your cells will have the ability to heal and to return to balance.
With DNA activation you will actively and consciously create the moment and start the process of moving outside of linear time. When this takes place your biological time clock is reset and you will have the abilty to create your own destiny.

DNA activation moves you into the morphogenetic field where emotions are held. Once the DNA is activated, emotions, beliefs, and behavior patterns that do not serve your life can be removed, and replaced with the vibrational frequency of love.

It's always healthy to be a little skeptical. I'm just throwing this topic out there to see what people think about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
And do you know a "conscious" way for activating your DNA?
I dunno if all this is real or not, but definely it may be worth a try...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't know if there is a concious way of activating DNA. I have a friend who had his DNA activated, and he said it was the best thing he has ever done.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
anyone who's intersted go to: www.crystalinks.com...
I don't know what to make of it myself coinsidence???

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana
I don't know if there is a concious way of activating DNA. I have a friend who had his DNA activated, and he said it was the best thing he has ever done.

Ask him how he managed to have his DNA activated, and then post it here!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The closest thing I've heard about activating DNA is that it allows
hyper-evolution.
As for etheric invisible mystery strands, I'm gonna have to be scientific and say they dont exist, doesnt mean they dont, I just personaly believe they dont.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
how do they plan to do this? to activate it i found a page from the living light foundation is it possible to activate it with our brains? [/quote

The following are MY answers to this question...its STUCK in the quote box for reasons beyond me............the quote is above....

Yes you CAN activate your inactive DNA with your brain.
There are differant tecniques.......ya ya I KNOW you always hear about the benefits of meditation, but THIS is a huge byproduct of meditation.
Meditating on your chakras, giving them energy.....bring 'light' up through your chakras one at a time untill you burst that light through the top of your head. Visualize this light reaching into the sky, out into space, conecting you with the cosmos. Being ONE with all existance.

Kundalini yoga also helps. When your kundalini is in action you can feel the fire of it, and this is raising your vibrational frequency. When your frequency is elevated your dorment DNA is activated.
Prayer to your higher self/Guides/Spirit/God is also helpfull. Ask that your frequency be raised.....ask for you to be your best positive self, living in the highest possible frequency for you at this time. You will need to do this over and over throughout your life, as your viberational lifts will only come in the increments your body and spirit can handle at this time.

Meditation...I can say enough about HOW this raises your frequency and activates dorment DNA.]

Also of benifit to reach this goal is not eating red meat......not eating junk food....no 'pop' drinking, nor coffee nor tea.....no smoking and NO DRINKING ALCOHOL, no DRUGS....... keeping your body in its purest state will automaticly raise your frequency and activate your dorment DNA.

With your DNA fully operating, you are much more in tune with your higher self, wich gives you the sense of being quite phychic. You gain the ability to Astral Progect, and to remove view....and to comunicate with beings that are not on this plane of existance, like to hear ghosts. With fully active DNA you can descern the differance between normal humans of planet Earth, and beings from 'other' worlds trying to pass themselves off as a human. You can see auras as well.
Its definately something to strive for........watch what you take into your body, and MEDITATE, and pray.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ahhhh... another global peace solution, supplanting yogic flying as the trend of the decade.

I know this and writers on this. Clever people, but not clever enough to explain it to my dumb brain. Maybe you just had to be there.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Uuhh... only one thing... about red meat and junk food... is it STRICTLY necessary to eliminate them??!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
you always have a choice in what you want to do. If however, you want to take this to the highest level possible and activate ALL your latent DNA, then yes, you must eat properly to support the higher energies.

Red meat has a low vibration, and when ingested it takes your body to its level.
I LOVE steak so I havent chosen to follow the strict higher path myself. The human body spends more than 24 hours attempting to digest red meat, sheesh, Ive heard it takes 3 days but Im not positive.

Well....about junk food....WHY do you think its called JUNK? Eating chips and cookies are yummy for the tounge, but keep your personal vibrational level at a minimum.
Raw fruits and Vedgies have the highest vibration.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join