It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out Of Body Exprience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Does any one know how to do the OBE ability, if so please post how?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Um..im not sure how to do it on command, but i do have outer body experiences reguarly.
it happens in the morning when im awake, my mind just zooms off, and i go into a different state of mind.
i cant explain.
One person who can, is Majestica. Shes the all knowing one, lol...she kinda helped explain it to me.
Im sure thiers other people who know about it too.
What majs said was that i was crossing over to another plave of reality from what i remember.
sorry..I'll look it up, and give you more info
Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The only one I have had was because I took a whole bunch of pills... But I wouldn't reccomend doing that... However I can give you a list of the pills I took if you do wanna go that route...

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
umm... sure whats the drugs you toke?
while over-dosing on the drugs did you have anytype of side-effects?

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beast4rmDaEast
Does any one know how to do the OBE ability, if so please post how?

check this site out:

mailbox.univie.ac.at...

Lots of info, theories and experiences to read about..

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I like it when you pass through solid objects. You see and feel every molecule all at once. Be carfull when passing through electric devices though. They can be very painfull.

Remember you travel at the speed of thought.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beast4rmDaEast
umm... sure whats the drugs you toke?
while over-dosing on the drugs did you have anytype of side-effects?

Brain damage and exessive farting

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I drank about two bottles of Robotussin Maxium strength and three Zyprexias... Which is a drug they give to people with skitzophrenia... I got it from my mom...

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm sure many people here can do it. But everyone is different..there are many ways to do it, but it may not work for you as it would for me or the next person. I have seriously heard people try for years and when they tell me what happens, I tell them that they've been doing it all along. I just think people sometimes expect too much from it and the feeling and therefore don't even realize that they are having one. OBE is not a big deal, everyone has the capabilities to do it and everyone has a different experience...some stronger then others.

The main thing I can tell you is focus, focus, focus...you have to be mentally ready for it, but also physically. Breathing plays a big part in it *for me anyway* It is no different then going into a deep meditative state, as you would not be sleeping and you would remain aware and you can move about in your room or house or even venture about somewhere else...only you wouldn't actually be leaving physically at all. But you would feel and see everything around you.

If you would like some techniques that I've used, then send me a u2.
Magestica

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have no idea if I can classify these as OBEs but sometimes when I shut my eyes, like to fall asleep. Suddenly, I see myself moving toward a ring of light. I don't actually see myself but as if I'm flying first hand toward it. I am awake and conscious and if I open my eyes it fades. But while they are closed I enter the ring and it winds its way around like I'm in a tunnel and then I exit into open blackness for a few seconds and then I see another and enter it. I'm not sure if its a optical nerve trick but its sure cool. I'm actually seeing this and not visualizing it. I'm sure it could be expalined as a way the eye is trying to focus while the eyelid is closed but on very rare occasions, it certainly feels very real.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't really think that is an obe, but I do think it's a 'form' of obe. I have almost the same kind of experience when I'm meditating and it isn't an obe for me, so that's why I'm thinking what you are experiencing isn't one.

I believe that during obe our spirit wonders off, or what some would call our astral body, in meditation you can do this, but mostly the things we experience in meditation are of the mind.

Astral projection can come in many different forms, feelings, and ways so you could very well be having a tid bit of one? Who knows? Everyone is different, and so are their experiences. That sounds very neat though Astro. Is it immediate? Do you 'feel' anything or hear anything prior to seeing the ring of light?
Mags

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
that I can really say it happened.

The first time, was when I get mugged and beaten by 4 guys... I just jumped out, and could see myself there. I even gave the cops a description, as I could see them better without all the blood in my eye.

The second time, was when a buddy of mine came up behind me and playfully put me in a sleeper hold... Unbeknownst to him, he did it just right, and I was out like a light, and for some reason, just jumped out of my body, and saw everybody.

Both times were very brief, and unexpected, but really weird... I've tried since to do it through concentration, but I can't quite break free from the body. I can see my transluscent foot rise up, for example, but can never break free (at least not yet), of the actual physical body. So, I'm thinking (at least for me), it requires being unconscious, or perhaps in a deep self-induced trance. I'll let you know if I ever pull it off...

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I don't really think that is an obe, but I do think it's a 'form' of obe. I have almost the same kind of experience when I'm meditating and it isn't an obe for me, so that's why I'm thinking what you are experiencing isn't one.

I believe that during obe our spirit wonders off, or what some would call our astral body, in meditation you can do this, but mostly the things we experience in meditation are of the mind.

Astral projection can come in many different forms, feelings, and ways so you could very well be having a tid bit of one? Who knows? Everyone is different, and so are their experiences. That sounds very neat though Astro. Is it immediate? Do you 'feel' anything or hear anything prior to seeing the ring of light?
Mags

Thanks magestica, for your opinion. As for hearing or feeling anything, no I don't. Its just a immediate silent emotionless thing I see sometimes. I really get no feelings from it other than, "well that looks cool". The only explaination I've come up with is that eye is trying to focus while its shut because I am litterally seeing this. Its not a vision in my head but actual optical stimuli. Its like when you shut your eyes after staring at a light but more independant in its actions. I have no vision problems; 20/15 vision and perfect color vision, at my last physical. I guess its the closest I've ever come to having an EBE.

Gazroc, well dude, if it takes someone knocking you out, maybe you had better not wish for anymore of those. I've never been hit hard enough to lose consciousness but I've been close. In fact I don't think I've ever lost consciousness outside of regular sleep. I came close after breaking my foot MTBing . Everything started to turn dark and then i regained composure. Good thing too, I had a long way to go back to civilization.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
I have no idea if I can classify these as OBEs but sometimes when I shut my eyes, like to fall asleep. Suddenly, I see myself moving toward a ring of light. I don't actually see myself but as if I'm flying first hand toward it. I am awake and conscious and if I open my eyes it fades. But while they are closed I enter the ring and it winds its way around like I'm in a tunnel and then I exit into open blackness for a few seconds and then I see another and enter it. I'm not sure if it�s a optical nerve trick but its sure cool. I'm actually seeing this and not visualizing it. I'm sure it could be explained as a way the eye is trying to focus while the eyelid is closed but on very rare occasions, it certainly feels very real.

Yeah the same happens to me, it usually happens during sunny days when the sky is full of light and when I close my eyes. I see a ring of light kind of shaped like a small island, I had no clue what it was.

[Edited on 6/20/2003 by Beast4rmDaEast]

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Both times were very brief, and unexpected, but really weird... I've tried since to do it through concentration, but I can't quite break free from the body. I can see my transluscent foot rise up, for example, but can never break free (at least not yet), of the actual physical body. So, I'm thinking (at least for me), it requires being unconscious, or perhaps in a deep self-induced trance. I'll let you know if I ever pull it off...

Gazrok, when you're in that state, you can ask for help. Just ask a spirit guide or whatever to pull you out. Or for safety reasons you can ask someone like Jesus. I did that and got pulled out immediately.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
the only time ive heard of it is when people die for a few seconds , i was not aware you could do it when you wanted to!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah, but it's difficult to do...

One question,

Has anyone here ever reached to the point where they could see through their closed eyelids???

(seeing with astral eyes)

I had that 5 times about three years ago.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
WOW! People can actually do that? That would be cool to show off to your friends.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm not real sure what you mean? Because whenever I AP I'm away from my body..therefore I am seeing through my astral eyes. I do believe that once you begin the process of an obe, your astral eyes do open, because I can see what is happening from start to finish.

For those I sent u2u's to about how I obe..I hope you are ok and not in some indefinate obe
I haven't heard from any of you about how it went, infact none of you have come back here since I wrote you?? Ya got me all paranoid and worried..so do return and let me know how it went..
Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
i read that its caused by some kind of malfunction in the brains. has something to do with epilepsy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join