It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone help me with these pictures

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've found a link on a Dutch UFO site with an interview with a Dutch Medium, called Robbert van den Broeke. He made pictures of Aliens at his home. I really don't know if these pictures are true, can perhaps someone help me with that. He is starting to be very hot now in Holland.

www.ufoplaza.nl...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I know we've talked about this guy, but with ghost, not UFO photos, ectoplasm, that kind of thing...I'd search for his name in ATS search in the Paranormal forum, and I think you'll find it.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes I tried to do that already, but I wasn't able to find anything. His pictures are really wired. Nowadays he calls himself a medium and he is becoming very populair in Holland

[edit on 10/1/2005 by rai76]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
rai76, i did a quick search for you and found the previous thread on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is another pic by this guy.

do you know if anyone else has seen these things or is he the only person to claim this?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
well, there is an interview about lightning balls creating cropcircles and his whole family saw the lightning balls. About the gost pictures. I know that last Sunday he appearend in a Dutch show again telling about this and I know someone that works for this show. She told me that all the time he sees these gosts. Actually, he took pictures during the show wile he was talking to show people what he saw. This girl I know can confirm that. I really don't know what to think of it!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Interesting....

But I smell BS here....

I'm always wary of the "just I can do it" ones....

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yes I know what you mean! The strangest thing is that when he appeared in the show about two weeks ago, alot of things happend to people at home. People started to cry or suddenly a picture of a dead family member fell on the floor. The show revieved an enormous amount of calls and emails after the show, that they decided to invite him last sunday again. This is really freaking!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have heard about this particular person and his pictures...

I was gonna post about it bu tnever did...

The aliens don't fit the usual description of your typical grey...but spirits might be different, I think this has been debunked before....

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
yes, I read that here. but still because of what happend on the last two shows he appeared in, it makes me wonder! Also because of the girl I know that worked on the show and she told me that he was standing and talking to some people and had his camera in his hand and suddenly he saw something and took a picture and showed everyone what he saw on the picture.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
HIS camera, yes... Hand him a normal (unprepared camera) one and then what do you get?

The strangest thing is that when he appeared in the show about two weeks ago, alot of things happend to people at home. People started to cry or suddenly a picture of a dead family member fell on the floor. The show revieved an enormous amount of calls and emails after the show, that they decided to invite him last sunday again. This is really freaking!

And all this is according to who? His publicist perhaps?
Always look for the man behind the curtain...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
These pictures are fake as hell and I and everyone with a camera can replicate them. Heck, a 20$ webcam can even be used.

If you look at them, really look at them, you can see easely how fake they are.

The way the pictures are created is by holding paper cutouts of the aliens like right in front of the lens. Standard camera lenses make everything uber blury if its closer then 10 cm to the camera, and these pics I suspect are made with a cutout held as close as 3 to 5 cm from the lens.

I urge everyone with a cam to try, especialy the people with digicams that have a display that shows what the picture is gona look like.

I'll wait for at least 2 people in this thread to try and post an image and then I'll post some of the images I made.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Excellent point...at work now, but sounds like fun to try later, hehe...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Take a plastic spork wave it in front of a camera at close range and see it the pictures you get dont look exactly like the ones this guy took. If you want to add additional effects smoke a ciggarette while taking the pics for an extra foggy effect.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Im not saying I believe him or the pictures, but in every show he gets, the show uses their own or a new camera and he still makes these pictures

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
how can I upload pictures? Is it possible to test one of his pictures, to see if it's photoshopped?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
No offense but david copperfield made the statue of liberty dissapear and cbs used thier own cameras for it so this feat of slight of hand does not impress me.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well I don't know but they bought trow away camera's, so he could use anyone of his own.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Those are so fake it's hillarious...
Behold my take on one of the photos:

It's the misunderstood alien ghost family!
(I'm not the greatest photoshop manipulator out there.. heck this was done in 5 minutes..)

There's chibi on the left, the scream on the far right and grumpy on the top left who is floating upsidedown because of some trouble he's in. Poor fella.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
HIS camera, yes... Hand him a normal (unprepared camera) one and then what do you get?

From (early in) the article:

"The ETI appear on every camera Robbert uses. The skeptical TV crew of the dutch commercial TV network RTL4 gave Robbert a throw-away camera and were totally flabbergasted to find out that the ETI also appeared on this cam! The producer of the TV program still has the pictures in her cam."

Hmmmph. Sure would be nice to see a skeptic actually read all the way down to the second paragraph once in a while.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join