It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Description Of The Reptilians You've Ever Seen

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

ufocasebook.conforums.com...

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

no more twisting of my words instar or whatever- ignore for you!

[edit on 13-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
the reptoids are not the anunnaki

read your stuff again the anunnaki supposedlly made us with their dna and the apelike creature already here to assist them with mining gold and farming. to ease the gods of their labor.

they also made a lizard race as miners who revolted against their anunnaki masters driving them off world.
and assumed their old role as masters on the humans left behind .

same story with hopi indians- children of the feather and reptile

and with hindu shiva.- superape "hanuman" and serpent "tiamat"

and there was some mention of political seperations/wars
as some anunnaki took wifes of human women( sons of god)
(which the others rightly frowned apon)
and their offspring given high positions
(nephilum)

Lizzard,compare 34 reptillians sightings,with 3million grey close encounters,and then tell me which one sounds real.

Since the greys are more advance than the reptillians and more intelligent,explain to me why the greys get caught more than reptillians?luck i guess?

and by the way,how do you know all those 34sightings are real?how are you able to clearify that?

point made.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
LMAO Lizzardsamok, I dont have to twist anything, this is your post......
from the first link

Odd anomalies in the martian sky are intresting, but the rest has been done and done again. How does the above image support your credibility mate?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L

the reptoids are not the anunnaki

read your stuff again the anunnaki supposedlly made us with their dna and the apelike creature already here to assist them with mining gold and farming. to ease the gods of their labor.

they also made a lizard race as miners who revolted against their anunnaki masters driving them off world.
and assumed their old role as masters on the humans left behind .

same story with hopi indians- children of the feather and reptile

and with hindu shiva.- superape "hanuman" and serpent "tiamat"

and there was some mention of political seperations/wars
as some anunnaki took wifes of human women( sons of god)
(which the others rightly frowned apon)
and their offspring given high positions
(nephilum)

Lizzard,compare 34 reptillians sightings,with 3million grey close encounters,and then tell me which one sounds real.

Since the greys are more advance than the reptillians and more intelligent,explain to me why the greys get caught more than reptillians?luck i guess?

and by the way,how do you know all those 34sightings are real?how are you able to clearify that?

point made.

dude i dont care what sounds real to YOU, 10 years ago no one belived in greys !
and Ive never seen a grey but ive seen a rep.
maybe this is the first truth you've heard?

I never said greys were more intelligent than reptiles , you did

I belive the opposite, in those reports "if you read them at all "would notice
the reps were OVERSEEING the GREYS !
the greys are workers for the reps in the info ive come across.

OMG again ----- I never said i knew "ALL" of those encounters were real only found the ones like mine as real or at least informed.
If you read, the guy asked me to show other sightings with reps which i did

as i stated before if i wanted to make up some ufo story i could do much better for you.
would that make you feel better if i make up some B.S. for you that u can accept.... get real pal

Im trying to throw you a real bone too juicy for you to handle i think.
maybe 1 alien race at a time is what the normal man can handle.
but how absurd to belive in one and deny out of hand another...

TO THE DISBELIVERS reaserch your own stuff dont leave it to one guy to tell you every thing
do you not have fingers ,internet ,and some brain?

prove me wrong with articles , not your off hand opinion.
and why even waste your time here discussing what youve already decided was not real?
how is that logical...

It took me 8 years to talk about this.
It took 2 more to chat on the net about it.

I was scared about exposure laws and the obvious telling of lizard men.
complete with cow and suacer. like a surreal bad b movie.

Its day 2 and things dont look bright for the public's future

AND PLEASE READ FULLY WHAT I SAID "DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH"
IM TIRED OF CORRECTING AND RESTATING CLEARLY PRINTED TEXT

my purpose here was to find others like me not proove the universe to you ! Do it your Damn Self !

and stop shoving others "conspiricies" on me
Lets focus on the creatures and craft !
Or Is that not dramatical enough for you types...

and to those who seriouslly need some real info:
contact me in private for i can now see any real info would be wasted here

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

How does the above image support your credibility mate?

It was HUMOR that obviouslly escapes you !

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Like the humour of your own claims apparently escapes you!

Anyway, you have yet to offer any theory or explaination why your lizard people abducted you, but did nothing and decided not to core your anus and eat you etc?
Why do you suppose, having repeatedly told us how evil your lizard people are, what with screaming cows and stuff, that you happened to live to tell the story without so much as a damn good probing?

prove me wrong with articles , not your off hand opinion.
and why even waste your time here discussing what youve already decided was not real?

You made the extrordinary claims buddy, the onus is on you to prove your not FOS
We are here to sort the facts from the fantasy, thats why its "Deny Ignorance", dont expect us to simply swallow your outrageous claims because you posted then 7 times. Its up to the individual to weigh the pro's and cons and ultimately decide if they beleive or not. Rule out the mundane before leaping to the fantastic. I beleive at this point, since you dont offer much in the way of substantial information about your own experience, that there is indeed a mundane explaination for your story.
We dont want a million links about other peoples claims and general internet crap, we want more details from you about your experience so we can make an informed evaluation.

[edit on 073131p://17017 by instar]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
your mind is so closed and small,
sorry I have proved to others that were skeptics who now belive! EVEN from this forum like "ground_zero_7777" but i took days of articles and facts to convince them.

Ask him I will not DEAL WITH YOU and your attitude!!!!

for 3 days a peice your not worth the effort unless your mind opens a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read what jon carpenter head of MUFON says:
www.ratbags.com...

MUFON's Findings

John Carpenter has kept close track of the abduction phenomenon. He is the director of abduction research of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), one of the largest and most credible organizations dedicated to the scientific study of UFOs and abductions. Carpenter holds a master's degree in social work and is a highly qualified hypnotherapist who works as a psychiatric social worker in Springfield, Missouri. Since the late 1980s, he has worked with more than 100 abductees and compiled information on hundreds of others. In addition, he is in contact with other researchers in the field. He has been involved in 10 cases where experiencers have described reptilian entities, and he is aware of researchers in other parts of the country with similar cases. Abductees often have distinct claw-like cuts and bruises on their bodies after their apparent abductions. Carpenter summarized what he knows of these beings in his regular column, "Abduction Note," MUFON UFO Journal, April 1993: (mine was in 95)

"Typically, these reptilian creatures are reported to be about six to seven feet tall, upright, with lizard-like scales, greenish to brownish in color with claw-like, four-fingered webbed hands. ... Their faces are said to be a cross between a human and a snake, with a central ridge coming down from the top of the head to the snout. Adding to their serpent-like appearance are their eyes which have vertical slits in their pupils and golden irises."

Do some research into animal muttilations you will see simularities you will probablly deny !
Read actual first hand accounts from farmers and their "balls of light",
tentacles, and dead cows!

foia.fbi.gov...
www.anomalies.net...
www.crowdedskies.com...
www.mufor.org...
www.geocities.com...
www.karenlyster.com...
www.think-aboutit.com...
and more

Go call jon carpenter and many others
they are full of sh_t and youll see who is full of their own sh_t !

If your attitude changes I will give you the info you seek....

[edit on 16-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Does anyone else, like me, want to get hold of whatever lizzardsamok is smoking?

Consider that remark payback for your need to resort to name calling or racial abuse. Just because someone will not blindly take your word on your constantly stressed tale does not mean you should resort to this just to "win your battles".

Backing up your strange beliefs with links to other forums and amatuer websites full of nothing more than pure speculation and personal opinions will not and never will PROVE your allegations.

dude i dont care what sounds real to YOU

You obviously do care, why follow up with 3-4 consecutive posts on average whenever someone else posts their different point of view compared to yours. No matter how many times you post your story you are not going to get EVERY single one of us to agree with you, so give up trying and leave this thread clear of your spam

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadeous
Does anyone else, like me, want to get hold of whatever lizzardsamok is smoking?

Consider that remark payback for your need to resort to name calling or racial abuse. Just because someone will not blindly take your word on your constantly stressed tale does not mean you should resort to this just to "win your battles".

Backing up your strange beliefs with links to other forums and amatuer websites full of nothing more than pure speculation and personal opinions will not and never will PROVE your allegations.

dude i dont care what sounds real to YOU

You obviously do care, why follow up with 3-4 consecutive posts on average whenever someone else posts their different point of view compared to yours. No matter how many times you post your story you are not going to get EVERY single one of us to agree with you, so give up trying and leave this thread clear of your spam

Where do you come off calling me a racist there is not one word even remotly connecting that assumtion of yours and as far as name calling I used Ignorant thats the only word i used, "sorry if it fit you"

I see you are quite new is this your second post here?
And does that second post of yours now make you an expert on what life exists in this universe . who made you judge,jury and executioner?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you want a dirogatory word heres one for you "YOUR A FOOL"

Talk about spam how many smilies do you send in one message, lol

I came here to talk about an experience not to be judged by every petty fool such as yourself to come along, yet thats all ive been seeing from people here, in this so called open minded forum.........

[edit on 23-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

And does that second post of yours now make you an expert on what life exists in this universe

First things first. Read my first post very carefully and tell me where I have stated that, I am an "expert on what life exists in this universe". You seem to hate it when others put words in your mouth, so why do the same?

I came here to talk about an experience not to be judged by every petty fool such as yourself to come along, yet thats all ive been seeing from people here, in this so called open minded forum.........

Ha, you talk about judgement, surely you cant be the one who judged my intelligence ("petty fool"), and knowledge because of my lack of posts
I never made a judgement on you or your story. I only stated that the WAYS you went about relaying your information to others could be considered pushy and rude.

Talk about spam how many smilies do you send in one message, loll

Ohhh.....im so sorry your old 486 computer cannot handle the animations of a few gifs
Those insignificant icons do match your 3-4 consecutive posts full of the same old links, stories and pictures over again. Im sure everyone will agree with me on how annoying it is to wade through it all just to get to the main point.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by Cadeous]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

P.S. have fun that growing ozone hole aussie, GOT SUNSCREEN?

Now someone tell me whether or not this statement isnt even remotely racist. This comment by lizzardsamok was written to mock and humiliate tristar just because he had a differing opinion. Doesn't this come under the description for receiving a ban?

Its hard to believe your story when you become aggressive towards anyone who has a differing opinion or challenges your own. Doesn't sound like YOU are keeping an open mind or denying ignorance to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The person was for one instar not tristar ,she was austrailian , so how is that racist?
And you just spent 2 posts being extremely rude to me,claiming my rudeness, I really dont get it!
and the first post was wrong judging me as you are and I was defending myself go back and read it.

This is ridiculous...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The Tristar in my post was a typo. I mispelt instar.

I will stop now as I do not like how my suggestion has suddenly turned into the means for a personal attack.

I found your experience interesting and facinating. I always kept an open mind and was curious about your concept, however this was later spoilt by your methods of trying to "force" others to believe. Repeating information through posts, and disregarding everyone else's opinion has now destroy what credibility you had left.

I will leave you free to pollute this thread. Goodbye.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
lizzardsamok, you've convinced me, we are ruled by reptilian overlords. Whats the next step, do we get an ID card or a cool jacket ?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The person was for one instar not tristar ,she was austrailian , so how is that racist?
And you just spent 2 posts being extremely rude to me,claiming my rudeness, I really dont get it!
and the first post was wrong judging me as you are and I was defending myself go back and read it.

This is ridiculous...

I admire your determination to get your story through the eyes of the truth lizzardsamok but your taking this too far.You`v already started up two topics on your encounter and have posted numerous amounts of posts,one of the other,about your story.

The worst thing is that you push everybody away and insult them just because they have a different belief to you.This is a forum.Not a place for insulting and what you consider``debating``.

If what happened to you was really real,then continue telling your story.And those who do not believe you,like me,just back away and dont worry.Stick with your beliefs.I know people who have been abducted,they have scars to show for it.This abducting also made their lives harder because they had to endure something like this.Yet they suffer public ridicule and insults all the time just because of their belief.When they tell their stories to others,the majority do not believe them.But neverless they leave the other beliefs.Dispite it really happend to them,they know that they will not beable to convince most of the public.But they move on.They dont accuse or break outslurrs.You learn to do the same.

You should be lucky you have others who believe the same thing as you.But dont bring force your beliefs(or try) to those of us who have other comments and beliefs.Your acting like a stubborn teenager.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I bellive the only card youll ever get is from either a welfare office or your mommy since you asked my opinion. Since you ATTACKED ME AGAIN!
causis has posted same thread to me 3 times and i will no longer ignore it!

And why dont you read this :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OMG where are these supposed numerous posts you mention?
thats a lie! I posted my story here and maybe one other place only because he asked me to!

Im not trying to change any ones belifes only tell a true event!
If the truth changes your belifes or oppinions is that my fault or agenda, no I think not! So be it!

If a person asks me a question am I not supposed to answer it?
If a person posts a question about a reptoid dont you think id answer it?
then get accused of SPREADING MY STORY as you say! absurd!

Take a look at the harrasment ive recieved do you think ill take it forever without a comment in responce?

I do not wish to convince those who dont want to be convinced as it is futile !
And these arent my belifes these are my PHYSICAL EXPERIENCES!

Dont worry I will soon once again hide this story from the world!
In fear of ridicule and small minded sarcasm you will never hear it again till its too late that is...

Thanks people of Above Top Secret for proving the world isnt ready for truth yet!

Where are you "forum moderator people" when people constantly insult me?

Scroll up to see the abuse im getting over this, like 9 posts just to trash me with nothing about the topic..FYI

[edit on 25-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Man, I've really tried to avoid this thread because of the ridiculous bickering, but this is just complete BS now. IMO, this thread should be trashed, or at least locked up so that the immature whining will end with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I bellive the only card youll ever get is from either a welfare office or your mommy since you asked my opinion. Since yoy ATTACKED ME AGAIN!
causis has posted same thread to me 3 times and i will no longer ignore it!

Why all the hate? Let's all lighten up and continue the search.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
IM so done being trashed by people then deffending myself then people trashing me for my defence this is absurd!!!!!!!!

ABSURD

ABSURD

ABSURD

I have no hope now and no desire to tell my story any further,
The mean people have won,
You win everything you say is right and im wrong and you know it all.

plaese ban "radagast" I will not do this anymore.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
where do all the insults you've been hurling around fall in the rules ? like I pointed out in other threads, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. If someone disagrees with you, you insult them. Are you surprised its coming back to you ?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join