It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Scientist Says Massive Tsunamies Could Hit South America (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A Russian scientist, Yevgeny Dolginov, professor of geological studies at the Russian University for People's Friendship is warning that his studies seem to point that there could be massive earthquakes in countries around the Ecuador in the near future. The professor felt the need to warn several embassies about this but no information was given in the article which states that any embassies have been given this information.

www.mosnews.com
�I feel it is necessary to warn the embassies of countries located around the equator about the possibilities of massive earthquakes in the near future,� Dolginov was quoted as saying.

�According to my theory, there are lineaments that present a danger in terms of seismic activity.�

Yevgeny Dolginov, a professor of geological studies at the Russian University for Peoples� Friendship, estimated the risk to areas around the world using a theory based on tectonic plate movements, the Interfax news agency reported.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The article is short and i couldn't find reference to the professor in other searches i have done using his name. According to the article he also states that other zones in danger include Equatorial New Guinea, Cameroon, Nigeria and Gabon.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Banshee]

new topics

join