It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basically just saying "Hello" & "Thanks!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
A big "Hello" to everyone!

I just found this place googling for conspiracies a little while ago. It's great that such a site exists, many "Thanks!" to the folks that founded it and to those that run it and keep it going!!!

I happen to know of some HIGHLY SERIOUS stuff that should concern everyone on planet earth; stuff that is going on that is horribly cruel and relates to certain things mentioned in the Christian Bible and elsewhere.

And while I know that those are big words, I have no doubt that when I begin in earnest to lay things out in this place (and assuming I'm not barred from doing so ... ), anyone that takes the time to see and consider the "dots" I'll be connecting will know that I know from where I speak -- no baloney with me and my claims!

It's all way more dangerous, complicated and strange than one can begin to imagine. But over time I'll do my best (in here) to get the light from The Fire of Awareness to burn bright enough so as to ultimately make known to possibly billions of people things that I'm aware of, things that are most disturbing. But here I must add that if no one bothers to make the effort to see with their own eyes those things I'll be referencing, then all my efforts will be in vain (and the monsters will continue getting away with what they're doing!).

Of course, I'll do my best to make sure it's all done in a manner that doesn't violate the rules of this wonderful place. (I say that because the locus that ties it all together is located in a most shameful place. Truly I'll have to be at my most clever to get the job done ... .)

As things unfold, and if I'm really permitted to name names and be myself and connect all the dots in the manner I see fit, then please never forget that the monsters I'll be exposing are every bit as cruel and mean as those individuals over in Iraq who until these past couple of months were cutting off people's heads because their "cause" compelled them to. In other words, whatever I reveal here should not get back to the People of Satan; just view and consider the "safe" material but DO NOT contact the people I'll be naming ... as they have strane and great powers and abilities that are real and can do great harm if foolishly tested!

In this, my Introductory post, I wish I could say more things about myself. But as you might imagine, that wouldn't be too wise if I did.

However, I will say this much about me: I'm an honest person that's had a very strange and mystical life; I've had serious problems with certain moral matters ... though with God's help I'm doing better in that regard. Above all, I'm a person that only intends to do good in this place, not evil.

Thanks a million for your time, and please look for my posts during the next week or so, as most likely I'll be connecting said dots in the "Religion" area of this fantastic website.

Sincerely, The Man in the Shadows

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Welcom to ATS
Enjoy your stay. Got a question? Send me a u2u and Ill see if I can help you out. Oh, and incase you didnt know. ATS is the crack of cyberspace

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
[quoteI'll do my best (in here) to get the light from The Fire of Awareness to burn bright enough so as to ultimately make known to possibly billions of people

Most apologies for this, but you could start by defining your use of symbolism....as a member who abscribes to ATS for similar reasons I find it "more betta' butta' to explain everything succintly.....BTW welcome to ATS, definetely good to have you aboard.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
TMITS.. Welcome!!, I will be taking note as to what you have to share, I have already realized I want to know more about your insights..... I'm listening.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Man in The Shadows - welcome! Your introduction is very interesting, so I'm looking forward to see your post!
Enjoy staying in ATS

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Welcome

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek at that link it may help

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

Asala

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
welcome, welcome mate!

welcome at ATS/BTS/PTS isn�t it big?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I gotta head out the door for work in a few minutes. But I just want to say that I REALLY wished I would have checked back here sooner because I wasn't aware (or maybe just wasn't thinking!) that people could or would reply to what I'd written. Your responses have REALLY fired me up about getting things under way (though after I'd written my post and thought about it some, I did feel myself getting some cold feet due to the People of Satan learning too soon about what I'm up to).

I appreciate one of you chiding me for my somewhat corny expression concerning "Burning the Flames of Truth blah blah" or some such garbage. I'm by no means a "writer" but promise I'll work on it and try and be more clear and less corny.;-)

Again, I VERY MUCH appreciate your positive feedback, and look forward to coming back from work in about 10-hours and getting things started in the Religious Forum. I simply can't overstate how utterly impotant it is to make known what certain individuals are doing; though may ways will prove to be strange in so far as how I will connect the dots, the truth and horror of things that will be revealed will (I hope) cause many to overlook my own failures (and they ARE many and great in number, sad to say!) focuse on the all-important "Big Picture" and its utter seriousness! (I just pray to God in Heaven that no one here will email these people and let them in on what's going to transpire, as there's just waaaaaaay too much at stake!)

I gotta run, no time to edit, sorry! Hope you'll check out what I lay down tomorrow in the Religious Forum!

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join