It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Air America II: The CIA�s Ghost Civilian Airline: "Premier Executive Transport Service Inc"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
In the post 911 war on terrorism, the CIA has set up a clandestine civilian air transport operation to move terrorists from country to country. The agency is making use of a Gulfstream V to transport often hooded and shackled terror suspects around the world. The plane has been seen from Pakistan to Indonesia to Jordan and has permission to use any U.S. military base that has a runway. The plane is owned by Premier Executive Transport Services Inc. However all the directors and officers appear to be nothing but ghosts with newly issued Social Security numbers. The CIA refers to the moving of terrorist from one country to another "renditions" and it is essential to the fight on terrorism.

story.news.yahoo.com< br /> The airplane is a Gulfstream V turbojet, the sort favored by CEOs and celebrities. But since 2001 it has been seen at military airports from Pakistan to Indonesia to Jordan, sometimes being boarded by hooded and handcuffed passengers.

The plane's owner of record, Premier Executive Transport Services Inc., lists directors and officers who appear to exist only on paper. And each one of those directors and officers has a recently issued Social Security number and an address consisting only of a post office box, according to an extensive search of state, federal and commercial records.

Bryan P. Dyess, Steven E. Kent, Timothy R. Sperling and Audrey M. Tailor are names without residential, work, telephone or corporate histories -- just the kind of "sterile identities," said current and former intelligence officials, that the CIA uses to conceal involvement in clandestine operations. In this case, the agency is flying captured terrorist suspects from one country to another for detention and interrogation.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Air America is alive and well albeit in a much smaller form. One has to wonder if this has been allowed to become known, what other kinds of black operation must be going on. The board of directors does not seem to exist either and the brand new Social Security numbers raises all kinds of questions. Does this company pay its taxes? How do you subpoena someone who does not exist? Who is actually flying the planes and what is going on aboard the, We all knew these types of operations were going on, but it still startling to read about them.

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
One has to wonder if this has been allowed to become known,

Very good point, for who though? For the people of America, I doubt it. Who would gain to benefit from this, maybe the people looking for "their" "celebrities", but terrorists and the leaders of would already know about these planes, wouldn't they. Starts to look alot like a "media distraction".

Personally, I feel that the knowledge of Air America was established fairly rapidly after Vietnam, this is not an intentional comparison but being so clearly related this merits mention.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
No web site, or adrvertising can be found either. Not that I expected any at any rate.

I wonder, if they are flying over water do the rules apply to thier captives, A G-V can stay in the air for a while, long enough to interrogate a suspect. i wonder if more vigerous methods can be used when over unclaimed areas?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is the same Premier Executive Transport Services that was reported on a short while back, I believe. Based in Massachusetts and flown out of Hanscom.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
OFF TOPIC... with this post our Reporter FredT will break 300,000 ATS points.

Amazing work FredT

Congrats, Keep up the great reporting!!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This "airline" picked up two egyptian citizens in sweden awhile back, the were tortured both in sweden at Bromma airport, and in Cairo. This has been the major disccusion in the media here in sweden and the government is not denying it but are blaming former Foreign Minister Anna Lindh who got murderd in central Stockholm on sept 11, 2003. I cant remeber the planes ID number but it was on the news and several documentarys have been made on this subject in Sweden lately.

Sorry if my spelling isnt very good.

Scubaman, Stockholm

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
OFF TOPIC... with this post our Reporter FredT will break 300,000 ATS points.Amazing work FredT
Congrats, Keep up the great reporting!!

Thanks Gazz! Its been along road, Phew...... Now if the speculation of ATS points being sold on eBay Id be rich!!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
No web site, or adrvertising can be found either. Not that I expected any at any rate.

I wonder, if they are flying over water do the rules apply to thier captives, A G-V can stay in the air for a while, long enough to interrogate a suspect. i wonder if more vigerous methods can be used when over unclaimed areas?

Well now, you need to find the N number its been changed a few times. As of July it is registered as N8069V and is no longer owned by Premier. This is one I will query dad on. If he doesn't give I will email Moss, Colburn and Chabraja ( behind dads back of course ) to find out about this good ol GV.

It is certificated to fly over the pond.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This page might be of interest, especially in relation to this article.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

join