It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Zaps 9/11 'Terror Drill' Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What the heck is going on with Google nowadays?

They have been censoring a number of subjects recently like vote fraud, prison abuse and now 911 research.

They seem to be in the government's back pocket nowadays.

BreakForNews.com, 21st Dec, 2004 17:00ET
by Fintan Dunne, Editor EXCLUSIVE

Just weeks ago, 9/11 researcher Nico Haupt released the long awaited final chapter in his exhaustive research into the wargames and terror drills taking place in the months and days before the 9/11 attacks. But, already his research has slipped down the memory hole.

Like previous Nico investigations, in late November, 2004 "The lost "terror drill"? Pt.11" was published on INN.globalfreepress.com. But when that entire website went offline one week ago --due to a fatigued webmaster, it seems-- so also did that latest instalment of Nico's research ....

... When we search Google for "The lost "terror drill"? Pt.11" we get many news pages referring to the article. However these pages only quote the first few paragraphs. One such summary page is on Portland's Indymedia website.

But what's this? Down at the bottom of that summary are links to Google caches of the both parts (A and B) of Nico's lost article!

They are: /4tn42 (A) and /4bfam (B)

CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER

So Google DID cache the article after all. We know that, because some considerate person even made a tinyurl link to take us to the articles in the Google cache.

But mysteriously, when you try these links now, Google reports that no such cache page exists. Very strange. These Google cache pages definitely existed sometime in the last few weeks. Now they are gone.

Why is Google taking these pages out of their cache?
Also, does anyone know what really did happen with inn.globalfreepress.com ?
Did they shut down on their own or did someone force them offline?

[edit on 21-12-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've tried searching different government related stuff and its not giving me much lately.

The time is here.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I have had much better luck searching on sites like this
and if you are unsure on the country abreviations then just
search the country name like "yahoo australia" on google this
yields these results
uk.yahoo.com...
or yahoo UK
uk.yahoo.com...

anyway searching outside the U.S. provides much better results that
until they cut off our access to root servers outside the U.S.
provides much more up to date news, and it is just kinda fun
to see what our government is trying to censor..

geo

[edit on 12/22/2004 by geocom]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Soon People. The scary thing is so much of this is obvious, but the masses dont see it and thats why this is happening. Its too bad the American people arent savy enough as a collective to see whats going on, believe it, and take action against it.

Get ready people. Check points, imbeded chips, papers, random un constitutional raids and searches. The time is near.

Im heading for Pluto...

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I went to the link provided by Countermeasures, google-watch.org, and while it had some interesting info in it, it was a bit misleading. The home page showed pictures of Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse and said that they were available on Yahoo! but not on google. That's not true; we debunked that a while back in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm going to research this latest issue and will post with anything interesting.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What are you talking about it was hardly "debunked" ....

The official response from google was that "our image index is not updated as frequently as it should be. Expect a refresh in the near future." This was posted on Nov 7 over a month ago.

The pictures are still not available through google image search to this day. Your telling me they still have not updated their image index?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boogyman
What are you talking about it was hardly "debunked" ....

The official response from google was that "our image index is not updated as frequently as it should be. Expect a refresh in the near future." This was posted on Nov 7 over a month ago.

The pictures are still not available through google image search to this day. Your telling me they still have not updated their image index?

I don't know, ask google for chrissakes. When someone says "censor" or "hiding info" I take that to mean it is not available at all. I can find the pictures on google, why can't you?

So it isn't spoon fed to you. Poor baby.
Stop your whining and dig a liitle bit.

top topics

join