It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Tupac die?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ok I am a really big Tupac fan. I have a lot of his C.D.'s and I know a lot about him and even more about his "dead". There are a lot of fact that say that Tupac didn't die in the drive by. A lot of people think that he is coming back this year during the release of the Tupac, Outlawz, and Bone Thugz C.D. I wanted how many people think that this is true?

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
he's dead. No I dont think the story is true.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I love pac...but he is dead

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Tupac is dead, Elvis is dead, Strom Thurmond is dead, there is no spork...

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
hmmm, no one knows for sure. a lone van took his supposed remains from the hospital to the crematorium. the autospy pic floating around the net is obviously a fake. the death certificate reads Lesane Crooks instead of Tupac Shakur. but, again there is no way to tell. so my answer is simply. I don't know. hope he's alive but if he's dead...rest in peace.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Just to recap, there have been various posts about this already.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm open to the idea that he's alive because of the mystery that still surrounds his 'death'. You can't call it, even with autopsy photos. I personnally think he's six feet under but that doesnt stop him from affecting the lives of those who remain in this world. I never even bothered listenin till a couple of yrs ago.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
here is one of the millions of links on the subject

www.tupacfans.com...

here is another one

members.fortunecity.com...

[Edited on 1-6-2003 by Osobad28]

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
he is very dead. Almost too dead. sorry to dash your hopes

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
He's dead, gone, deceased, no more...

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
lots of opinions being stated as fact, you'll have a fun time proving he's dead!!

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
"lots of opinions being stated as fact, you'll have a fun time proving he's dead!!"

What exactly is death anyways?

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

What exactly is death anyways?

Death is only the beginning...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Every time someone famous dies, there will always be fanatical fans that will start a general rumor that they are really still alive (remember "Elvis has left the building?")

I liked Tupacs music too, but I hate to say it, he really is dead. The guy who wanted him dead, Notorious BIG is dead too, likely as a counterattack.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sadly he is Dead those are just Rumors they said after he will ressurect 7 years later he died in 1996 umm 7 years is 2003.
Just listen to Hail Mary
that is my fav song

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The Seven year theory is coming to be.

Him and Kadafi are gonna come back and the outlawz, the dogg pound and aftermath are gonna take down tha row.

Changes was always my favorite song, but hail mary was good too. Have you heard the Eminem/50 cent/Busta Rhymes remix of it dissing Murder Inc. ?

Seven Years.

XAOS (ATS' Resident Wigga)

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Was always my favorite 2pac song too. Overrall, it's one of my favorites of all time.

I heard the Eminem/50/Busta diss over the Hail Mary beat. I was surprised to hear Busta on it. That has to be the first Busta has ever been involved in industry beef.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I heard the Eminem/50/Busta diss over the Hail Mary beat. I was surprised to hear Busta on it. That has to be the first Busta has ever been involved in industry beef.

I had a feeling busta would come back at ja, cuz ja put out a diss track a little bit before that dissed 50 and em as well as violator, said something like "and then there is busta singin that same ol hook".

I like 2Pac - Ambitions Az a Ridah

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ambitions as a Ridah, Changes, Hail Mary, Brendas got a Baby, Street Life, probably more (cannot think at the moment
).

XAOZ

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How do u want it, (original) me & my girlfriend, teardrops & closed caskets, dear mama, to live & die in L.A, and of course hit 'em up..... some of my favorite 2pac/Makaveli songs...

Fav songs in which he was featured: Thug luv (bone thugs) & smile (scarface)....

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Pac is alive only in our thoughts and memories. 'Picture me rolling' took me through my dark days hustling the streets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join