It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

58 min documentary: AFGHAN MASSACRE Convoy of Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This is a pretty heavy documentary of an Afghan massacre.
Some 3000 Afghan fighters surrendered to US Special Forces and the northern alliance. They were loaded into containers and transported to a prison, it was a 4 day long drive to that prison. By the time the afghans were screeming for air, Northern Alliance fighters shot directly into the containers, killing many, according to eye whitnesses.
By the time the trucks arrived a the prison, many were dead, the living were carried into the dessert, and were shot by US Special Forces, and buried into a mass grave.

I haven't seen the full documentary yet, I am watching it right now, but i those claims are true...

It's a 58 minutes videofile, and you need realplayer to be able to view it. Like I said I haven't seen the full video, but I'm sure it's real and will prove some horrible fact about the war on the taliban.
I believe it is an English documentary...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I lost the audio at around 56:30 something, just as the video was concluding. Nonetheless, all in all was good.

Thanks

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Zion, a superb find indeed.
If it's the same documentary, I was fortunate enough to watch it sometime last year on UK's channel 5 of all places, so i don't imagine it got many viewers. I taped the last 3/4 - 1/2 of the film but it'll be good to see the whole thing again and to own a complete copy. The video was probably produced relatively early in 2002 so i'm glad to see it has finally surfaced online. The whole incident was truly sickening and as far as i'm aware was given absolutely no mainstream media coverage. After watching the video i don't doubt that those events took place. Towards the end it showed footage of the shallow graves of massacred prisoners.

Abe, I might be able to transcribe the last few mins of the video for you if it is the same one.
I'll post a followup when i've downloaded and watched it.

Is the video in realmedia format or quicktime movie format? i could only find a quicktime version

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As Americans allways fight against the "evil" they so often sunk to the level of those "evil ones" and even worse..

www.globalfreepress.com...

That is a Higher res 99.4mb Version of the story.. I think i am only 36% ready downloading it now..

As in Dachau 1945.. When us troops massacred some 500 "concentration campguards" .. in reality these men were from Waffen-SS (The Wiking division) and certainly no Dachau guards.. Fighting men of a elite unit and not some murderous camp guards..

Or as in My Lai in vietnam.. need i tell more..? The list is longer than that for crimes of Soviets..
But back to the point.. the video.. This is allso only 15min.. Where can i find the 55min version?

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
it was a bbc 2 or bbc 1 documentry there might be more about it on the www.bbc.co.uk ill have a look and see because i think the guy who filmed it had a web chat after it was shown on tv

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have the whole video now.. thanks to Overnet..

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They showed the doco on Australian TV (sbs, I think)

Well worth a look.

Some of the witnesses, are like the reuters cameraman - DEAD

new topics

top topics

join