It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams within buildings, dream of foresight and astral projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Recently I have had some very vivid dreams. I think one reason that my dreams have been so vivid is because I have been trying to cleanse my body by not drinking and smoking. But anyway it seems that my projections don�t last very long. I get out of my body but I only end up going a couple of feet before I get �sucked� back in. Before every astral projection that I have had I am always in a building trying to get to the top or through some door or something of that nature. There are also �other� that are with me and I think that they are my �morals� manifest. It seems that I have to go through them in order to get to the top or through a door.

Another thing that has really freaked me out (in a good way) is my current girlfriend. I met her when I was in New York. It seems that our bond is real strong and I have a very deep love for her. Then recently it hit me. I had a dream about her a couple of months before I met her. It wasn�t no ordinary dream either it was a lucid one. I remember telling her that she was one of the most beautiful women that I have ever met. I also said to bad this is a dream. She then departed from me and I woke feeling sad.

Sorry I got side tracked all I do that a lot. I guess my question is how do increase my time �out of body�. If anyone has anything to share please feel free. Even if you don�t believe me and think I�m full of # just go ahead are respond. Thank you fellow ATS�ers. This site has truly changed my perception about this life that I live( along with a couple of books that I have read)

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
you know, that's funny. you said that every time, before you astral project, you are trying to get to the top of a building or through a door correct? well that is actually how i first learned how to go to the astral form. I have a question, have you ever made it to the top or through the door?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
leahcars_pyro to answer your question yes and know. There is allways something that stops me. But sometimes i don't make it all the way to the top but i have an "astral projection" but I dosn't last very long

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i have a cousin whos in that stuff he told me bout it but i neva was cabable of having an obe or astral projection some1 plz help im havin trouble w/it

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hey Da truth
Nice to hear you have met someone so special sounds like a great start.
My wife and i have been married for 22 years and we once shared the same dream one night kind of like the lucid dream you described. Its very rare when it happens but like you i will never forget it.

One person who is very knowledgable about astral projection and is a member on this site is KrissXX, she has spent alot of time trying to stay longer out of body. she is very easy to talk to and im sure she wouldn't mind giving some good tips.
There is also a good how to site that is free, try a search for Robert Bruce
" A treatise on astral projection" its very indepth and would cover what you are interested in.
Parker

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think maybe it is just a dream that is repeating itself. Dreams like to do that. It's all just speculation, though.

-Chris

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanx for the info parker it's good to now that some one feels me

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknot00102000
i have a cousin whos in that stuff he told me bout it but i neva was cabable of having an obe or astral projection some1 plz help im havin trouble w/it

I think the easiest way is through lucid dreaming.

top topics

join