It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with 2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have caught wind of the year 2012 as a bad one. Why this year? Does it have anything to do with the Aztec Calendar ending in 2012. I think the actual date is Dec 22 2012, but i can't really remember. I think i saw something about this on tv, a long time ago. Somebody fill me in, if you wouldn't mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
there are lots of threads relating 2012, Nostradamus and the Mayan or Incan prophecies and calendars ending that time. I suggest doing a search on the year 2012.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
test flights end and manned flight start of the Crew Exploration Vehicle. Its the start of a new manned space.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, it isnt the Aztec's calendars, its the Mayan's, but anywho...

2012 is a year that has been predicted by many 'prophets', the Mayans, the Incas, and "alien witnesses" It is supposedly the year that the Earth goes into the 'new dimension of reality' or "4D" (We are in 3d now) This is also supposedly the year the aliens reveal themselves to the public, as we have evolved into a greater conscienceness, a great awareness for life.

-wD

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yes...the Mayan's have predicted this year to be the year of the End of the World. I would not be surprised if something DID happen...alien related or geologically related I do not know. From all the rumors, time will only tell.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Both Nostradumas and St John predicted that the beginning of the end of the world will happen during 2007 or 2012.
THE YEAR OF THE GREAT SEVENTH NUMBER REVOLVED
IT WILL APEAR AT THE TIME OF THE GAMES OF THE HECATOMB,
NOT DISTANT FROM THE GREAT MILLENIUM,
WHEN THE DEAD WILL LEAVE THEIR GRAVES.
It is either 2007, (just before the olympics, which are in 2008) or 2012 july (7th month) just before the olympics.
Aftwer reading your posts, this idea only becomes more valid.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
yo man i saw somthin on tv to a long long time ago relating to something happening in 2012 some guy was saying that ther will be storms or something all i know was i saw this on discovery channel or TLC a long time ago about 3 years ago

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
After reading other threads...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sorry if i intruded Worldwatcher

Chronic(and others): Personally I believe man will bring it about themselves, not weather or aliens, however, the actions of man may attract attention or provoke weather(nuclear winter or something)

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
well ill be 23 in the year 2012 not that anyone givs a s h i t

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
does anyone know anymore about the sosay dimensional shift in Dec 2012, and how will it affect us?

any links would be appreciated!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Lots of related info here:
www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL

2012 is a year that has been predicted by many 'prophets', the Mayans, the Incas, and "alien witnesses" It is supposedly the year that the Earth goes into the 'new dimension of reality' or "4D" (We are in 3d now) This is also supposedly the year the aliens reveal themselves to the public, as we have evolved into a greater conscienceness, a great awareness for life.

-wD

does anyone think this new shift would put us in chaos, or would chaos be impossible, since if one trancends time, they pretty much are everything, with everything else. thus you couldnt oppose each other as you are a part of the everything, and to try chaos on yourself wouldnt make sense. there would be no gain correct? as there would be no separation.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It is merely an end date on the Mayan calendar and the end of the 4th age of the Sun. Terence Mckenna using his time wave theory predicted an event with more "novelty" than any other in history. It is also approximately when earth will be more in line with the "galactic center", whatever that means, than it has been in about 50000 years, i think. Nostradamus never mentioned it.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Also.

This year, Venus will come between Earth and the Sun, it will do that again in 2012.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
yes i think that there might be some astrological phenomena of some kind of special positioning of somthing in space that the mayans and those others might have predicted? maybe making it pointless to go on with the calendar. anyway... did the mayans think they were going to live to 2012 neway???

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
wow going into 4d? aliens finally showing themselves? does anyone actually think this will happen i mean we have screwed up our calenders.

LAX

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Im stupid so ill ask it. How does a plannet change demmension. How would we go from the3rd to the 4th. Also what is the differences in demensions.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Interesting to think that we will convert into the fourth dimension, be confronted publically by extraterrestrial beings, and have the world end all before I'm 25.
Although if all of that really does happen, it would be quite an exciting year to live and what a better age than mid 20s, just like all the world disaster movies.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ive had a lucid dream about the future it was pretty bad here it is ive posted it before

had a wierd dream back a few months ago. It was the future what i could tell from the buildings and huge plasma tv billboards. I was in somekinda desert town like the town was built into the rocks etc. ( kinda looked like mars) then suddenly air raid sirens sounded I ran after a mob of people down into some kind of bunker I noticed the bunker was made of metal and glass where you could see the rock through the glass. Then on these screens I watched what looked like missile command and rockets hitting other bunkers and blowing up. Our bunker lasted. next Im on somekinda of elavator heading to the surface I moved my hands around and noticed that I was wearing a suit of somekind the huge door opened. I looked out of the rock ledge it was really bright I noticed soliders firing guns but they werent regular soldiers they looked like something outta sci-fi with big armour suits. Then someone behind me yelled are they ours? then I woke up wierd as hell i didnt watch any sci fi movies i dunno why i dreamed it. huh

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
Both Nostradumas and St John predicted that the beginning of the end of the world will happen during 2007 or 2012.

Nostradamous predicts that the world will last until 3000 and something.

What you posted is believed to have been in reference to World War III in which the antichrist will show himself, and mess the world up good and proper.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join