It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sleep paralysis experience.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Iv suffered what I though has been Sleep paralysis for years and its gotten worse and worse as the years went by.
Though at first it occurs text book style while the person is asleep and He/She awakes to a body motionless but yet the mind is free.
From this it decided to become more absurd as the years flew by, hearing, seeing things as such.
But the biggest difference being that it no long occured during the period of waking up, and finding myself paralyzed yet it started to happen while I was wide awake laying in bed.
My body would tense up and my mind just halt all of a sudden aswell, and a great sense of evil all around, as if I were being possesed, or trying to.
I could fight it off, by forcing my mind to reverse the affects of my mind trying to zoom off and leaving my body open, I cant really explain how, but I would force my mind to stay intact.
The worst experience just occured 2 hours ago.
I was lying in bed thinking of stupid things, cars, girls, etc...and my body started to vibrate( sort of how it feels when it occurs) and tense up, my mind zooming off a bit, but I forced my mind not to leave. This occured about 4-5 times, for about 10-15 seconds.
It would happen one mroe and last time but much more strong and violent.
This overwhelming evil energy just rushed my body and mind and i found it impossible to fight it off this time, I started to recite the Japji( Sikh Hokly Book), in my mind saying, Ik onkar, saat naam, ( God is one, he is true,) over and over and every time I did this, My stomach felt as if some being was grabbing its hands and Sqeezing it, I would stop the reciting and the sqeezing would stop, but the the paralysis continued. So I kept reciting, even through the sqeezing and trying to force my mind, and body to get it self together. After it finaly stopped I got up went up stairs and decided not to go back to bed.
Well that was my experience, im not sure why is happens, but thats what this forum is for.
Deep

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This experience remember me the years I passed under mind-control experiments...

Did you know that with micro-waves you can obtain this kind of effect ?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Im not really sure what your talking about Nans, no offence, Well sort of.
Im not sure what im going thruogh really, maybe im trying to be possesed by a demon, that is what it feels as sometimes.
Deep

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I had something similar happen during meditation earlier in the week, but not nearly as intense. My experience involved my body becoming very warm, then paralyzed, but I did not sense anything in the room, evil or otherwise. Your case is truly bizarre, ZeroDeep, I haven't heard anything like it. Is there anyone near by who that you know of who would know about demonic possessions that could possibly help you?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No, I cant rely on my priests at our temple either, Though our religion does recognize the existence of demons, its nothing something to be talked of in open.
I would look like a fool.
Iv been dealing with this myself( having gone knowhere though) My search for answers was one reason I joined this forum.
Iv meditated before and have never felt this, I feel at peace when I do.
Thier have been times in my life where I have sensed nothing but pure evil around me, a sense of being watched and almost raped by this overwhelming evil auroa.
Iv been thinking of going to a Christian Church for some answers, but being not christian could be hard.
Im hoping someone might be able to understand this and give me some sort of information, I know for a fact that its not sleep paralysis, nor OBE.
Iv experienced both can can easily tell the difference.
This is being molested by a force unseen to the naked eye, and evil at soul.
Deep

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I know what you're saying, about sensing nothing but pure evil around. I've been in a situation like that on several occasions. I never went to a Christian church to seek help, as I wanted help, not someone to try to convert me to their belief. Maybe if the board gets busier later, someone can offer some help rather than being able to identify with your situation.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is a personal question and none of you have to anser, but have any of you, experiencing this evil, been a victim of sexual molestation? That ties in with Alien/possession experiences a lot (like a corelation).

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have never been a victim of sexual molestation.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
SHEEZE....glad i never had that go on...

did have the Kundilini Fire...wave after wave after wave of cosmic orgazim...i quit countin after 30 waves of the up-your-spine-and-out-your-skull electrick tingle pleasure throbs...

now, then again, there's when i envision the creation of a 'cloak' made from air, i wrap this 'mental' coat around me, to keep all the cold/evil away from my body...which is in a state of 'controlled paralysis' just before the OBE, Astral Projection, Shamanic Journey...

??Next time, make yourself a cloak, cape, coat, out of air molecules...to insulate yourself, as you are most vunerable to the 'forces' 'minions' as you focus-intently! your energies on the 'trip' preparations, ie; paralysis.....of course i could be wrong...

there was one time, regressing thru hypnosis, when we hit a certain 'place' 'point'...and my body was suddenly shaking violently...like the spasms of electric shock.. or the possession in the exorcist...the whole body was freezing cold and spazing/shaking/convulsing until i was 'thrown down' or jarred out of the trance/hypnotic state....i can relate to your account
except i never got no torso, gut wretching, psychic punches, like you did....yikes

??7th RAY mantra,? seeking Purity?? one with God-head
that one works for me...

peace there Deep
~~~~

re: Nans comment, there is a microwave freq. that can cause audio halluninations...its in my files somewhere, and i e-mailed a 'story' some back months--that might be the meme, idea?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
No Sexual occounters here.
Im actually a virgin too
.....And im damn proud!
Im not sure how to build this cloak your talking about Riff, though I think what I do to reverse the affects might be a similar method as yours.
Im not too sure about the Church thing though, Im scared the preist might be like "embrace Jesus and Love will fill your life" Crap like that, and I say crap as in, thier not gonna help unless I convert.
But thier are good Christians who are willing to help, I hope.
We'll see what luck this board brings, or else its up to me to find someone around me to help.
Thanks for the help though.
Deep

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I've been coming here for quite a long time and came along this thread and thought I should give my two cents.
Anyways, sleep paralysis and night terrors I have found to be virtually the same thing. Sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night and it feels as though you can't move - like someone is holding you there. You can't make a sound, no matter how hard you try. Its as if something is holding you down forcefully. Well, usually, to break out of the problem you have to let out some type of noise and then all of the sudden, the feeling stops and everything is back to normal. During this time though, you can see things, hear things, etc... You will also know when you are going to have one of these episodes because you will start getting strange sensations - like you're whole body is falling to sleep. It usually only happens when you are lying down trying to fall asleep. If it starts to happen, I have discovered that if immediately get up and start walking around for about 7 minutes - the effects will dissipate and you will be able to get back to sleep normally. All of this is caused by your body falling asleep before your mind actually goes to "sleep." Its as if you all control is relinquished from your body. That is why you can see all of that happening but have no control over it. Its the body falling to sleep on your ass! It can cause other things of course, but I won't delve into them. I haven't had a problem like this for a long time because I know when they are about to happen and I get up immidiately before the effect takes over. Walking around keeps it from happening. What causes your body to do this though? When you are incredibly tired, and I mean really, really tired. Your body has the ability to shut off everything incredibily fast but not the mind (the mind when it comes to outside input). This can start to happen when you are awake going to sleep or when you are already asleep. The time you are asleep is usually when you have trouble avoiding the affects - because you wake up with them. Your mind wakes up before the rest of your body. It will be hard to speak - but when you can do it, the paralysis usually goes away and you regain control. Anyways, check out this link: www.nightterrors.org...
It should help you out. They are strange and most people if not everyone has had that type of experience. A lot of people actually don't remember having those experiences - they somehow can sleep through them - I've never been able to do that though.

Sorry for the unorganized wording but I'm sort of in a rush. GTG!

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Thier not Nightterrors,
If you read my statment the whole thing through you wuold have come across the point that these do not happen while im asleep, but awake.
My body reacted this way fully awake laying in bed.
Night terrors occur while one sleeps and wakes up paralyzed.
This is a much different experiece.
Thanks for your 2 cents anyways though.
Deep

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I read through your whole thing. Thats why I also said that these can happen when you are awake.
If you don't fix the problems with them when you are asleep -they start to do it when you are awake. And I had these problems for the longest time. I saw things, I heard things. Sometimes I think "something" actually touched me. Hell, they are hard to explain. But I understand them and I know how to keep them from happening again and again. Well, I'll find this thread again tomorrow. I need some sleep, go to wake up @ 7am

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Iv suffered what I though has been Sleep paralysis for years and its gotten worse and worse as the years went by.
Though at first it occurs text book style while the person is asleep and He/She awakes to a body motionless but yet the mind is free.
From this it decided to become more absurd as the years flew by, hearing, seeing things as such.
But the biggest difference being that it no long occured during the period of waking up, and finding myself paralyzed yet it started to happen while I was wide awake laying in bed.
My body would tense up and my mind just halt all of a sudden aswell, and a great sense of evil all around, as if I were being possesed, or trying to.
I could fight it off, by forcing my mind to reverse the affects of my mind trying to zoom off and leaving my body open, I cant really explain how, but I would force my mind to stay intact.
The worst experience just occured 2 hours ago.
I was lying in bed thinking of stupid things, cars, girls, etc...and my body started to vibrate( sort of how it feels when it occurs) and tense up, my mind zooming off a bit, but I forced my mind not to leave. This occured about 4-5 times, for about 10-15 seconds.
It would happen one mroe and last time but much more strong and violent.
This overwhelming evil energy just rushed my body and mind and i found it impossible to fight it off this time, I started to recite the Japji( Sikh Hokly Book), in my mind saying, Ik onkar, saat naam, ( God is one, he is true,) over and over and every time I did this, My stomach felt as if some being was grabbing its hands and Sqeezing it, I would stop the reciting and the sqeezing would stop, but the the paralysis continued. So I kept reciting, even through the sqeezing and trying to force my mind, and body to get it self together. After it finaly stopped I got up went up stairs and decided not to go back to bed.
Well that was my experience, im not sure why is happens, but thats what this forum is for.
Deep

Okay, I'm a Christian and I won't convert you unless you want me too.

First off, if you are feeling this during meditation, it could be that evil is trying to contact you, or else break your train of thought to manipulate you. All they need is for you to think a very very dirty thought and they got you by the reigns... until you ward them off. What they want with you, I don't know, are you very active politically?

When you are not meditating, they can get to you more quickly. Repeating things from your "bible" could anger them/it whatever. Therefore stopping might cause YOU more harm.

From a scientific point of view, your hallucinating, evil does not exist. Your meditations and self reflections are causing your mind to reach different states, causing you to be aware of the electricity in the atmosphere.

Does this help at all? I tried to hit two view points.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Eagle,
Thanks for both points of veiws, it does help.
I am pretty active politically, My dad is running for a political position here where I live, and is Business, Business, Business...So im bombarded with that aspect of life though im not sure why a demon would want a politics son?
Deep

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Next time say "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave me alone" I know it's hard to even move your mouth when doing this but it works.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, my prayers seemed to have worked, But i never wanted to bring this up, but Had a similar experience years ago, and I screamed
"Jesus Christ Leave me alone"....sounds a bit odd, im not sure why I said it either, it just came out of my mouth that night. And i was reffereing to Jesus to leave me alone.
Deep

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Eagle,
Thanks for both points of veiws, it does help.
I am pretty active politically, My dad is running for a political position here where I live, and is Business, Business, Business...So im bombarded with that aspect of life though im not sure why a demon would want a politics son?
Deep

A politics son would be an easy way to influence things. for one, you would have an experience everyone might like. Depending on how your dad does, you might find yourself a capable leader.

What a demon/evil would do with you if it had control, I don't know, who knows, perhaps you can find out by asking it.

That's about as far as I can think, does it help you much?

As for telling Jesus to go away, did it help very much?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
eagle-- I would like to thank you for showing respect to others who have a belief structure other than your own, as well as sharing your insite from different perspectives. I truly enjoy people like you, who would rather convert, would rather do the right thing and try to help. Again, I truly thank you.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
eagle-- I would like to thank you for showing respect to others who have a belief structure other than your own, as well as sharing your insite from different perspectives. I truly enjoy people like you, who would rather convert, would rather do the right thing and try to help. Again, I truly thank you.

Although some christians disagree, I've come to realize that if people don't want to be converted, then it'll just make things worse to try.

Your welcome I guess, I've never gotten this much attention for something I do...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join