It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whispers - Hillarys Health Worse Than Disclosed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Apparently the rumors are that in addition to the 'stomach virus' that caused Hillary to faint; hit her head; develop a concussion and a brain blood clot; there are other things brewing with her health. If elected in 2016, Hillary will be as old as Ronald Reagan was during his presidency. His dementia was kicking in and obvious as time went on. He'd fall asleep in cabinet meetings and repeat himself over and over. Hillary has already said she's very tired. She's already had a concussion and brain clot. (I've had a concussion, and no matter what anyone says - things are always different after them). So there are rumors about her real state of health. These could be GOP plants to discredit her and bring her down ... they could be plants by other dems who want to run and knock her out of the race ... or they could be true.

Daily Caller - Rumors Persist That Hillary Won't Run Because Health Is Worse Than Disclosed

Already,” Henneberger wrote, “reports that describe Clinton’s right transverse sinus venous thrombosis as potentially life-threatening, though apparently caught in enough time, sound a lot more serious than the word from her doctors that the secretary is ‘making excellent progress and we are confident she will make a full recovery.’ She is in good spirits, engaging with her doctors, her family and her staff.’”

Our public officials have trained us to take everything they say with a healthy dose of skepticism,” Henneberger continued, “and on a matter as sensitive as a head injury followed by denials of any neurological symptoms, I’m not sure why we would or should unquestioningly accept the word of any politician.”

Some have noted Clinton’s change in appearance, including the addition of thick glasses, since her hospitalization. “One doesn’t need to be a physician… to have seen that Clinton has not appeared exactly bright-eyed and bushy-tailed of late,” Mary Stanik, a former Minnesota health care spokeswoman, wrote in 2013. “She looks to have gained a significant amount of weight since 2008. She seems pale, tired, and yes, aged. She’s said that she would like to know again what it’s like to not be tired.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I don't wish illness on anyone, but I would not mind at all if these were "rumors" created to keep her out of the running or cost her the race if she runs.

She's a scary prospect IMO and she would make Obama's reign look like a walk through Candy Land in rose colored glasses.

OTOH, it never ceases to amaze me how both sides just create whatever they wish to get what they want. You can never be sure if your own side is participating in "selling you out" to further their own agenda. In the real world folks would rarely put up with that, but in DC it seems to be the status quo.
edit on 2/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

She is old.
I won't say anything about her being ugly, that wouldn't be nice.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Politics is a dirty game. I'm sure these are just unfounded rumors spread to cause talk about her age, her health, and her potential opponents.

This doesn't even need to be a GOP-lead attack. It could have been started by a rival progressive.

I, personally, wouldn't put any trust in this. In my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

butcherguy

She is old.

Because we should only ever vote for candidates that are young and pretty?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have watched people close to me wither away and die. When I have seen Hillary over the last few years I have been reminded of those people. She just doesn't look healthy to me. Maybe I'm wrong, it's just the impression I get.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Painterz

butcherguy

She is old.

Age isn't a disqualifier either in my opinion.
But I can mention both.

Anyway... she isn't a candidate for anything as far as I know.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Painterz

butcherguy

She is old.

That was one reason her husband won. The ladies like him. You can't deny looks are a major part of politics especially for woman.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

beezzer
I, personally, wouldn't put any trust in this. In my humble opinion.

I don't believe them. I don't disbelieve them. I have no idea.
The one thing I DO know about is concussions. She had one .. in her advanced years.
They are hard enough to deal with when younger, let alone older.
No matter how 'mild' the doctors say, things are never the same after a concussion.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71

Painterz

butcherguy

She is old.

That was one reason her husband won. The ladies like him. You can't deny looks are a major part of politics especially for woman.

This is true.
John F Kennedy had the same going for him.
Men tend to vote for the guy that looks more alpha male than a 'nerdy' one.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The one thing I DO know about is concussions. She had one .. in her advanced years.

I wonder if the person that pushed her down the stairs got fired for screwing that up?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Don't go there. There are a lot of us old 60's grandmothers out here and we vote, every time. Attack her record, not her person, and respect the old. No matter who they are, it was not easy surviving to this age. Conservatives need to get beyond personal humiliation and issues.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by butcherguy

Don't go there. There are a lot of us old 60's grandmothers out here and we vote, every time. Attack her record, not her person, and respect the old. No matter who they are, it was not easy surviving to this age. Conservatives need to get beyond personal humiliation and issues.

You just told me where not to go. I will hold my tongue and not tell you where to go.

Oh, you are old, congratulations. I am in my 50's, and I don't care if you state that I am or anyone else is ugly.

I don't consider myself to be a conservative, so if you were pointing at me as being conservative with the 'personal humiliation and issues' thing, you were wrong.
Respect the old? I do, to a certain degree. But when a 'BITCH' puts herself in the spotlight, she also paints herself into a nice bullseye.

REMEMBER BENGHAZI!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

MOMof3
Attack her record, not her person, and respect the old.

Well .. yes and no. When it comes to putting someone in as POTUS then age should be a factor. Sorry. But it's true. Reagan was too old for office. He was falling asleep in cabinet meetings and his dementia was kicking in .. repeating himself over and over with world dignitaries, etc. The office of POTUS is VERY hard on people physically and mentally.

Health is a factor.
Age is a factor in health.

Hillary's time was in 2008. But the dems went crazy and voted for Obama instead of Hillary.
Her time came and went. Her resume is awesome but she'll be too old for the job ... IMHO.
Just like Ron Paul has a good resume and could have done the job .. but he's too old for it as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

She has lost the extra weight and was looking fit in Jan this year. Menopause always affects a woman's ability to maintain a healthy weight.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I am not supporting her for the presidency. But I think it is up to her to decide if she is too old. And I said respect old age. Reagan had alzheimers. That just does not culminate over night. Shame on his doctors and wife for keeping it a secret. Hilary has no secrets.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

MOMof3

I am not supporting her for the presidency. But I think it is up to her to decide if she is too old. And I said respect old age. Reagan had alzheimers. That just does not culminate over night. Shame on his doctors and wife for keeping it a secret. Hilary has no secrets.

Hillary makes Darth Vader look like "Hello Kitty".

If Hillary becomes president, about the only place left where there would be more freedom would be North Korea!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So you believe she is powerful enough to overcome our laws, the constitution, and enlist the military to help her?

Wow. Then, she is a formidable candidate.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

She needs to retire shes too old. She wealthy she should enjoy her wealth you cant take it with you.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by beezzer

So you believe she is powerful enough to overcome our laws, the constitution, and enlist the military to help her?

Wow. Then, she is a formidable candidate.

Actually, no.

I believe her to be so evil that she would find a way to subvert our laws and Constitution.

Obama is just a piker compared to her.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join