It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will they stage a Faked Alien Invasion ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Finally saw something that even the alien debunkers might like. Any of you who have read my writing know I have been a solid backer of the concept of real aliens being behind at least some of the so-called alien/UFO phenomena. And then I catch this video:

UFOTV® Presents : SECRET SOCIETIES and FLYING SAUCERS

www.youtube.com...

For a one hour video it covers a lot on the development of the Illuminati and the New World Order. Indicates that not only has the government not been trying to hide the phenomena but in fact has been promoting it ! Jim Nichols makes a good case and ties together much of world conspiracy and relates it to the alien/UFO phenomena. But he concluded somewhat paradoxically and leaves the door open to speculation that indeed aliens may be there. Meantime he says they [the Illumaniti, etc.] have been planning for a long time to stage a faked invasion to solidify the New World Order power base and create an absolute totalitarian rule over the planet Earth. What do you think ?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

You watch too much on the internet. Not only are you believing things that do not exist you are believing the lies about the lies about things that do not exist.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I don't think that's going to happen. I mean you have to build great amounts of flying saucers .. that they probably already have . But you also have to make some alien race that's going to invade us how would they manage to do that.. ?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

0bserver1
I don't think that's going to happen. I mean you have to build great amounts of flying saucers .. that they probably already have . But you also have to make some alien race that's going to invade us how would they manage to do that.. ?

Obviously easier said then done. But he makes a good case - shows that the famous 'War of the Worlds' radio broadcast way back in the 1930s was part of an experiment to see how the public would react to just such an invasion - says the fact that many people actually believed it and panicked was just the kind of reaction 'they' wanted to see. Remember how Ronald Reagan made that statement before the UN on how an external invasion would bring the people of the world together? That too might have been more than an off the cuff remark - if you want to believe in this conspiracy theory - Hey, this is a conspiracy forum so I post it 'cause its interesting - not saying its really going to happen - Anyone us 'real' aliens will have control soon and all we need, and have, is your home computer and smart phone. So fear not !

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

. Remember how Ronald Reagan made that statement before the UN on how an external invasion would bring the people of the world together?

That to me was more like euphorical speech.. of what would make people bond together. . My answer would be equalllity in living enough food shelter and money for everyone.. not some invading alien race .. because after all that has be ruined we all have to build it up together .. and when that's done .. We start all over again..

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

MadMax9

You watch too much on the internet. Not only are you believing things that do not exist you are believing the lies about the lies about things that do not exist.

What doesn't exist, UFOs, aliens, the Illuminati, or rather is it human intelligence or the lack thereof. I often hypothesize an alien race that might find humans lacking in intelligence. They find human intelligence to be no more than a myth.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It is easy to briefly mention about a "fake alien invasion" and then ramble off into talking about secret societies, etc. being the culprits without fully fledging out the complete scenario from its false front to the end where...what? Does Bugs Bunny comes on the TV screen and says, "That's all, folks! This was a test, but now that we've got you under martial law...."

What part would these illusive secret societies, etc. play in running the world if they were not the governments? Are governments outside or inside the loop? We have to include them on the inside in that most of the secret societies that we recognize today are solidly advising governments as to what is to be done. So what is the coherent master plan? Who is in charge once it is all said and done, legitimate governments or shadow governments?

I totally agree that the ETs are here and our governments are not only aware of the of the intrusion but beyond that, they are actively working with the ETs. And this is where I part company with the message of that video. The concept of the New World Order is beyond the typical, nature desires of nations and individual humans. Nations will not act in that manner if left to their natural inclinations of sovereignty. Something else is going on. No disrespect intended, but the NWO concept is what we could expect if the Dalai Lama was put in charge of the world. Every day we see more changes forced upon us from every aspect of our societies and cultures that literally force us to blend together into a global village. There absolutely is no political force in the world that has that kind of power unless it holds a big stick over the heads of all that more or less control the world. It is plainly discernible by deduction that the ETs are here now and mandating how we change the world as if the Dalai Lama did run the show. Except the haste in which the process is being implemented suggests that a penalty clause may be applied if the proper changes are not done quickly.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

As I remember it near the end of the video he implied that behind what this New World Order group believe in there actually is an alien.
He didn't elaborate much - but the paradox of what he was basically trying to say and what he concluded was interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Obviously easier said then done. But he makes a good case - shows that the famous 'War of the Worlds' radio broadcast way back in the 1930s was part of an experiment to see how the public would react to just such an invasion - says the fact that many people actually believed it and panicked was just the kind of reaction 'they' wanted to see.

The problem is: that's not what happened.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Haven't seen he video posted yet. But it reminds me of Dr. Carol Rosin's announcement.

She supposedly worked with Wernher von Braun, the father of the V1 and V2, and the Saturn 5 rocket.

She mentions the "Alien-card" as being a huge lie, supposedly to weaponize space.

Small transcript:
"...then there will be terrorism, then there will be 3rd world countries, now we call them rogue nations, or nations of concern. Then there will be asteroids, and then he would repeat to me, over and over, and the last card, the last card will be the extraterrestrial threat..."

Guess only the future will tell ?

Somewhat Related:
Project Blue Beam

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

What doesn't exist, UFOs, aliens, the Illuminati, or rather is it human intelligence or the lack thereof

Its the "human intelligence or the lack thereof" that is one of the reasons that people manage to spread so much BS about what UFO's might be. That and the hard wired need for there to be a greater power than our selves that humans seem to have.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Of course the infamous Report from Iron Mountain is a debatable document, then again it's not the only document that mentions using the UFO phenomenon for psychological warfare purposes. I believe--at the very least--the concept is "on the table," as they say.

We should also keep in mind as we are theorizing, that any faked aliens wouldn't necessarily mean an invasion scenario, but could be presented as our creators and "saviors." Think Ancient Alien "Religion."

The following information comes mostly from Dr. Jacques Vallee's Forbidden Science II regarding conversations he had with Anton LaVey with some Robert Anton Wilson thrown in for good measure. I haven't watched your vid yet, OP, but I have seen a few good ones from UFO TV and will check it out later.

First, we'll lightly set the table with this official statement:

CIA, under its assigned responsibilities, and in cooperation with the psychological strategy board, immediately investigate possible offensive or defensive utilization of the phenomena for psychological warfare purposes both for and against the United States, advising those agencies charged with U.S. internal security of any pertinent findings affecting their areas of responsibility. www.deeppoliticsforum.com...

Now, Jacques Vallee, Anton LaVey, and Robert Anton Wilson:

I had always thought of Anton LaVey as a counter-culture mischevious-elf of sorts. Dr. Vallee--although he eventually found LaVey too dark--tells us Anton was a very brilliant man in his own right. The following dialogues invoke the thought that it Takes a Trickster to Know a Trickster.

Jacques Vallee, Anton LaVey, and Aime Michel

Anton LaVey is interesting when he discusses the nature of secrecy. He points out that people are most thrilled by the impression of ““discovery.”” Therefore if you want the masses to accept your claims, you should never try to reveal anything but you should arrange for them to ““discover”” it. The best process to achieve this is what he calls the Easter Egg Formula:

(i) The magician gets up before everybody else, scattering brightly colored eggs for others to find.

(ii) He hides them in such a way that they can be discovered with relatively little work.

(iii) The secret of the existence of the eggs is leaked out.

(iv) The crowd rushes out and finds them, delighted with this revelation.

(v) Congratulations follow. (vi) Real secrets are safe and the magician's prestige is enhanced. Is this how the belief in UFOs works? Is the undercurrent built on the Easter Egg Formula?

The saucers are indeed like Easter eggs. Someone got up early and scattered them around for us to discover. Then he leaked out the notion that they were extraterrestrial. I'm not interested in discussing the eggs, nor do I care about the scientists who ““explain”” them away. Let's find out who makes them, and why. Actually I think I know ““why.”” The target is human mythology, the most powerful force on Earth. And there is no question that the phenomenon also functions on the material, physical level.

Crafting the Neuropsycho-Socio-Ufological Easter Egg

In his book Cosmic Trigger, Robert Anton Wilson makes the interesting observation that the lies and deceptions commonly engineered by Governments promote a paranoid atmosphere which permeates the public mistrust of science. Any form of collective thought is subject to influence and suggestion, and blind on fundamentals.

Robert Anton Wilson

In ancient Egypt people were controlled by a religious order supported by prodigies. Only the top priests knew how they were manipulated. One could speculate that society still runs that way. Is someone trying to provide humanity with a renewed Pantheon? The new Gods could only come from the sky. Is that why so much attention is directed at the notion that UFOs must be spacecraft while the more fruitful theories are discouraged or censored?

The All-Seeing Easter Egg

I've confronted Anton with the...report on mutilations, which specifically mentions his group. He tried to tell me it was a fabrication by the hippies at the Berkeley Barb. I laughed at this: Flickinger is a Federal Agent with the Treasury Department, not a bearded leftist. So Anton, his back
to the wall, pulled out his wallet and showed me his badge of the San Francisco Police Department:

““I'd have known about it, if the SFPD had uncovered serious evidence. I work closely with their Intelligence unit. They call on me when they have a crime that involves witchcraft or cults, like the murder in Daly City a year ago...””

Anton LaVey Counter-Culture MIB

The idea that Anton had such connections makes sense. He thinks that the government will eventually ““land”” a fake saucer somewhere, behind barbed wire, to generate speculation and demands ““for the release of the data people think the government must be covering up.”” Writer Bernard Newman had proposed such a deception scenario as early as 1950 in his novel, The Flying Saucer .

““Come on, Jacques, it's an old magician's trick,”” he added, intensely serious now. ““They've got to take attention away from real problems. The government’’s right hand does something spectacular to capture people's eyes while their left hand goes on with the real work.”

LaVey ~ Man In Black(Pinstripes)

Forbidden Science II
edit on 28-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

But you also have to make some alien race that's going to invade us how would they manage to do that.. ?

if we're going to shell out for fake UFO's we might as well go the extra mile and whip up some fake aliens
hitler was talking about genetic supermen
blavatsky was talking about similar things
and that was how many decades ago now?
and they were basing all their mythos on stuff that supposedly happened how many centuries ago now?

it seems there is something that just won't stay dead (pun intended)
it might be a while yet before we actually 'see' any of this stuff.. but it's inevitable
there is going to be a breakaway group that advances light-years ahead of the rest of us, if it hasn't happened already..
the problem is they aren't going to announce their discoveries to us but rather implement them upon us
that's all going to happen 'in the dark'
and none of that is *good*

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

0bserver1

I believe it could be done, They wont have to have actual aliens on the ground either.

All that they would need to do is have UFO's fly around and start destroying stuff. Then the president jumps on the tv radio and says that we are being invaded by aliens, we are surrendering. Then he tells people to coroporate with the military and police as we are all funeled into fema camps for our protection.

Of course that is a highly simplisctic way of discribing it but it would work. Most of the population will either think they are demons or would be scared #less because they watched too many holywood movies and documentries that portray aliens as blood thirsty beings out to give us all anal probes.

There are ways that they could stage an invasion, It does not have to be as complex as everyone believes. For once they have us in fema camps we are sol. All they have to do is trick people for just a short period of time.

Now do I believe its going to happen, I highly doubt it but you never know.
edit on 28-2-2014 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

but... the aliens are in tiny spaceships, thats the only way to travel in this universe at those speeds, i heard someone say.

See.. the armada of the alien invasion .... is microscopic! It's some kind of super intelligent bacteria. Just to name a few scenarios...

Fortunately there might be a cure...[insert ad here]

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
To fully appreciate this thread you must see the video.

One of the conclusions reached by its creator is 'ancient alien masters' are at the root of this New World Order [Illumanati] occult conspiracy - Notice most of the video shows the roots of a conspiracy that may spring a fake alien invasion BUT the creator of the video ends up concluding that there are real 'ancient alien masters' actually pulling the strings - A FAKED ALIEN INVASION RUN BY REAL ALIENS!!!

UFOTV® Presents : SECRET SOCIETIES and FLYING SAUCERS

www.youtube.com...

=================================================================================================================

DENY IGNORANCE /// THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!
edit on 28-2-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

"...then there will be terrorism, then there will be 3rd world countries, now we call them rogue nations, or nations of concern. Then there will be asteroids, and then he would repeat to me, over and over, and the last card, the last card will be the extraterrestrial threat..."

Too bad he never repeated it when anyone but her was around.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Now let us get to the roots of this conspiracy agenda - the good, the bad, and the ugly. So I watch another YouTube video by the same Jim Nichols who made the one I've been telling you to watch, and suddenly I've changed my mind about its creator - He and others of his mind set apparently have an agenda of their own. Just watched:
UFOTV® Presents : ANCIENT ALIEN MYSTERY OF THE ARCHONS which has the view that they [the aliens] are all a bunch of parasitical entities feeding on the human soul and have created and used religion for their agenda - sort of like the atheist view that religion is the root of all evil - I disagree. That religion has been misused and twisted by power hungry and evil people to suit their agenda can not be denied. But I say it is a defect in the nature of man that is the root of the problem - and religion was, and still is, trying to correct the defect. It is a cop-out to try to blame man's negative historical record on an advanced race of aliens.
And as far as aliens go, if they exist of course there might be good ones and bad ones. My alien hypothesis and theory sees a benign race of super intelligent beings who are trying to advance human evolution and get humanity out of its history of negativity based upon war and conquest inherit to lower forms of life. Man is responsible for the hellish nature of his history - the aliens I see want to pull us up and out of the depths and open gateways and star-gates to a New Dawn.
-AlienView
edit on 28-2-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

as above, so below, been there, done that

slowly the masses are being initiated into these beliefs also
[ad for funvax/kurtzweil singularity/nanobot/xenu-dome]

they [the aliens] are all a bunch of parasitical entities feeding on the human soul and have created and used religion for their agenda - sort of like the atheist view that religion is the root of all evil

confucious say "frantic attempt to draw attention away from situation only draw attention"

"the majority is always wrong! when i see the mob starting to side WITH the bible, then i'll take a second look"
-Stuart Crane

as for me.. when i see ANYONE start to poo-poo ANYTHING i go in and check it out for myself
it was the cabal itself that drove me home to the bible

edit on 1-3-2014 by UNIT76 because: they woulda been better off leaving people in darkness instead of offering them fake light

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I doubt they need to even physically fight us , just drop some sort of human exterminating Virus into the atmosphere , would be rather dumb if your a Extra Terrestial race who is making a hobby out of killing off planets , yet cant even fine tune this technique properly.

TheGreazel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join