It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do some of the hairs on your head stick up and move back and forth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Call me crazy, but go to the mirror in your bathroom, and get close to your head and look at the hairs on your head. Are they all well behaved and conforming to gravity or are some dancing in an upright position?

Static electricity might explain why some hairs aren't lying down as they should be, but the dancing movement seems to be something that extends beyond the static electricity idea. Yes, I am totally crazy.

Or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You are clearly evolving beyond your current state... the hair moving that you see is a result of your hair being shed in place of cilia for travel in the next dimension.

Soon you may notice your ear hairs extending and thickening... and that curious looking "third nipple" of a birthmark? That, my friend, is where you get plugged in...

You don't stay plugged in for all that long... a few decades at most. I now have a 3rd nipple with 1 single hair growing straight out... I'm wireless.

Hope that helped

edit on 28-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: Puppies and kittens!!

edit on 28-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: Al Gore wants to EAT YOUR BRAINS!!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Just as I thought.
My one word answer: Morgellons.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I'm thinking ... Bot Fly Larvae.

Google the videos. I won't post them here due T&C concern.

Mango Worm is another good one.

Make sure you're sitting down, and have a bucket handy before watching any videos.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm thinking ... nanobots. From nasty humans or more likely non-humans higher in the pyramid of power.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Aww, man... Word...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Do not mock the process!! You have been warned!

The elders of our race have a sick sense of humor... I spent a decade as a plugged in house plant for a snarky remark I made at a ranch in New Mexico back in the 40's... my commander said "I think we may crash!"... to which I replied "No s%^# Sherlock".

They were nice enough to let me survive for awhile in this dimension... you know, check out the government labs, get anal probed by government scientists... that sort of thing. Then, I got to move on into that damned plant...

Extradimendional plants rarely get watered... it was boring to say the least.

edit on 28-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: Intradimensional typing was NOT MY BEST CLASS

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I'm thinking ... Bot Fly Larvae.

Google the videos. I won't post them here due T&C concern.

Mango Worm is another good one.

Make sure you're sitting down, and have a bucket handy before watching any videos.

I envision a bald OP in the near future, holding tweezers and screaming.

Lmao

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

Making an angry face at times. Lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It's just the new or broken hairs that by their short length, will not lay down . Static electricity will cause hair to rise. If you rubbed your hand onto your hair, the friction will create static

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
My beard doesn't. However, my ears hang low, and they wobble to and fro.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

Is your bathroom window open? lol
That may explain it.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

You've got nits

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

It's the spy cams the NSA uses that LOOK like nits. They are watching you. They KNOW.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

Don't look now, but you just unwittingly flew your cover. You should have known--or have been told by your ET handlers--that those were the antenna for the various probes they've installed in your body. Don't even, ever, think of wearing a tinfoil hat. The metal would short-circuit the antenna and fry your brain in no time.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

Or his crabs have learned to pole vault....

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the funny.
Tell that to my sister who has very small critters emerging from various sores on her body, and poisoning real hairs, and then presenting fake hairs in their place.

She is living in a personal hell, as are many other morgellons sufferers. But you are enjoying your yucks. I guess personal enjoyment is all that means anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
in my travels to the candy store and comic book conventions i've seen many strange and wonderous things

a friend of mine once quipped "wow.. what is hair!?"

i saw a pseudo-jew-rastafarian on TV (wife swap) comment "it's my spiritual antennae to god" (little g)

and have heard stories about native american indians (circa 1940's) who were "recruited" into various facets of the military for their tracking skills (etc) when given the customary buzzcut these men claimed they could not perform their 'tasks' anymore..

mine is almost down to my belly button, when it gets long enough i'm going to plug it in there and short circuit the biofeedback loop, then i'll stickytape 4 cats to my head and ride around on captain america's shield looking for ezekial

i like where you mentioned static electricity.. if you can keep you head about the whole issue like that you'll be able to sort the wheat from the chaff

edit on 1-3-2014 by UNIT76 because: here baby there mama, everywhere daddy daddy HAIR!!!!

Tell that to my sister who has very small critters emerging from various sores on her body, and poisoning real hairs, and then presenting fake hairs in their place.

morgellons? ..watch the movie SHADOW PEOPLE, watch past the end credits (or maybe it was in the special features section?) ..uhh, anyway, there's a little snippet in there from the CDC about morgellons.. that's what they think of the whole subject

we've been seeing these wounds (pics) for a while now.. maybe you could upload one or two? (i'm yet to see a "critter") ..still not sure what to make of it, my g/f has something similar.. i've also pulled very tiny motile hairs from my own skin in various places but still not sure what to make of all this..

have you seen the presentation by sofia smallstorm (dark agenda of synthetic biology) she later made an update, claiming to know someone who was pulling critters out of her skin, but she didn't include 1 simple photo of any of this..

..it all sounds GREAT in theory, but where's the evidence to back any of this up?

don't get me wrong.. i've taken hundreds of pics and videos of these chemtrail spraying planes, but when it comes to these gov.org shenanigans we're usually 10-20 years behind and fed all sorts of misinformation

have a nice shave

edit on 1-3-2014 by UNIT76 because: ..why do i have to peel potatoes?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Research morgellons. Have an open mind.
It is a part of a program of invasion by hyper-intelligent ET.
edit on 1-3-2014 by droid56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sometimes I get a wayward mustache hair that turns upside down and tickles my nose. Drives me nuts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join