It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW Part Deux

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

I really think I can do this 'till Monday...I can! Can't let that postcard get all torn up...it's only a matter of hours now

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

I will be watching for the mail man. Whatever the post card says.. I will never tear it up. I promise.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I hope that post card don't kill me ..
It won't no matter what it says..your last song confuses me a little..

Play the whole thing I say. I myself like to go all in for those I care about. No matter what the cost. I'd hate to wake up before I die and think I didn't try.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Don't think so much, just go with it....

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I need some help. I am searching for a song I heard playing at a garage sale I stopped at, and I can't find it anywhere! Ugh. I have little info and have spent hours looking (listening) and am not having any luck.

All I have is:

I asked the lady who was singing it and she said with a question in her voice "Marty Robbins".

I've listened to what I believe is every Marty Robbins song and am not finding it...

It's going to be a singer who sounds like Marty Robbins and was "maybe" releasing music around the same time.

Has that old recording studio sound (don't know how to explain this). Like an old radio sound - not perfect quality.

Country like / a ballad. Guy had deeper voice.

Not twangy in the least. Is simply a classic ballad.

If you listened to it you would probably be familiar with it if you, your parents, or grandparents listened to top ballads from those early recording days. The people who were there when I heard it were instantly taken back so clearly it was popular. I think I heard my parents playing it in the 70's but its far older (recording quality gives it away on age).

It's a really good song!

If I could post a reward for helping me find this song I would. This is a last resort.

I will post some music if someone can tell me how to attach a you tube video. I forget.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Ok!! I'll just go with it

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Was it Marty Stuart? He's country.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY Only two and a half hours left, I can SO do this...lmaof....

edit on 29-6-2014 by queenofsheba because: My math sucks...three and a half hours geeshy....and cuz I said so

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hey ..that is not what he/she asked for ..use the name he/she asked for

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

That's not it but I like the sound of that song so thank you for sharing it. I'm enjoying that early studio sound in all my searching.

I forgot to say there was a "slight" twinge of an Irish accent at the end of a few of his words. Man - how can I recall these details yet not remember the words or the song? My mind must be going. Thank you for giving me another good song to add it to my library.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This one honey? or dude lol!!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I've nothin' better to do....but thanks for hanging with me Ruff. You only slightly amused me this evening and didn't think for a minute we'd make it to Monday...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I got hopeful by your reply too but I just looked him up and he is too current. He could almost be the one - if he had recorded when there were those echoes. I've even tried to look up all artists under sun records since it's an older studio so maybe I need to find other early studios and just go through the list.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I have one you will lik
I just know it!!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You are very welcome
Sun Records was early, as in Elvis Presley era if I remember correctly. I'll look into it more later. Take care and feel free to hang out here

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yes it's that sound and that style. Some of the music back then was a trip. It was simple and all about stories. I suppose all songs are stories but it was just so easy going. If I could find older singers that sound like Marty Williams. I'm not going to give up and I promise if I find it I'll post it here. It's truly a classic. Maybe it wasn't a top hit back when it was listened to a lot. That may be why it's still hidden in the early songs of yesteryear.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No clue about your song that your trying to look for. Though it would help if you describe what the song was about, a few lyrics you could remember from it would probably help you find it much faster then what year it was possibly made in or its contemporaries that sound sort of the same.

On the song posting part, the easiest way is when you want to post a song from YouTube just copy the last letters and digits before and after the equals sign = in the YouTube code. For instance this song, www.youtube.com... Click the YouTube button on the ATS reply tab, and then copy & paste the last part into it...lfyux6jwqsk...and click OK.

edit on 9pmSundaypm292014f0pmSun, 29 Jun 2014 21:59:40 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Oh stop it!! You want to fight ..fine!! bring it!!

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join