It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW Part Deux

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Its times like this were I ponder to myself. How much would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? Its like that question, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop...The world may never know. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY Good night, I will try to sleep but it's still storming outside and I'm like a moth to the flame of the lightening...I will try. Sweet dreams.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Hope this helps!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

so, how are you buddy??

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Oh no!!!! Not the clowns!!! Ahhh!!!! I know that you, of all people, see no irony in this. Don't blame me, Whiskers started it geeshy

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

Hahaah! I ain't saying nothing to get in trouble my sweet Jayne

except..I'll break my rules and see you again.. Mmmmmm
and again..etc..

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You really should stop me now, or this could get out of hand, but for some strange reason I really, really want a bowl of Trix with whole milk, or at least 2 percent...it's the commercial's fault. It has influenced me to eating that stuff, and don't even get me started on Lucky Charms with those pink stars, green clovers, yellow moons and yummy marshmallows...ok. Like I said, I should sleep.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Yes ..I understand..and...Ummmm

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Sorry, one more since I'm in the "Mood" for cereal and this one was always a favorite. PS..goodnight....LMAOF!!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
that's ok ..good night this is for you and your clown lol!!

Circus Boy Television Show - Beginning and End

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Me? I'm fine. You all however are not, I just got on this site and first thing that pops out is a thread on how the FDA is going to ban cheese or at least the unprocessed kind, you know would not want to lose profits on that stuff they grow in a lab somewhere, also some rich idiots in London thought it was a smart idea to put spikes in corners of buildings to keep homeless people away, most likely some kid will trip and end up stabbing an eye on them, oh and more about how the government and everything just keeps inching closer to striping you all of any and everything, to which one can only say Baaa!

Oh ya dude I am not the one you should be looking at, just look around. I would not worry about me, the fact is and this is even pissing me off as well, but it stands to reason to my dismay that is, that, I will be here long after you all are dust and gone, which given a few things shifting here and there wont be long. So ya! We need to start a rally about this cheesy mess, or something, our rallying cry could be "Free the cheese" We could even make signs and stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Once again, and this is not surprising, but that was not very helpful at all, nope not at all, but in that it is to be expected. There is less meaningful points in that commercial then there is in a woodchuck trying to chuck wood, even if said little critter has all the power of a woodchuck and chuck norris combined, even if its some sort of karate chopping wood chucking chuck machine. However what it is? Is but an absolutely great waste of time.

edit on 8amWednesdayam112014f3amWed, 11 Jun 2014 08:30:58 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Working today on "Blood Father"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link