It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW Part Deux

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Altogether now!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofsheba
You wanted Sheba wrapped up in a pretty red bow delivered on your doorstep, but the reality, as I told you all along would be a different story. It would be a teenager and two cats with two ex-husbands to deal with plus lots of excess baggage. Since we're putting it all out there, cuz you did despite my protestations, I was honest with you from the start and told you my situation and that I could hang with you on ATS but the reality of me, is not Sheba. You wouldn't want me in real life and even though you think you might, it would probably last a month and you'd be done. Sheba is a smart a** and sassy and irresponsible and a tease; me, I'm real and only come here for an escape. I get the difference, and you are so lucky because you have the time, the freedom, the opportunity at this point in your life to do whatever you choose, but you don't, and it kills me and irritates me because you stay in your four walls and cling to this place. This place is for people like me to come to for an escape, but not for you cuz you are so free so go enjoy, make the rest of us proud....like you once told me when your mom and dad moved you and your brother to Guam, she said something like be free, go have fun...run wild. I don't think I can be Sheba here anymore...
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Oh really..tell me (tell us) why did you keep telling me on the phone to drive up and meet you..be with you?? I said, I can't do that unless you get some kind of paper work going.. I did not just want to have an affair while you were married.. you still kept trying to get me to come up and see you..I almost gave in. Said, maybe for lunch..in crowed place lol! But I knew I'd have to get a room (10 hour drive) and I would be more than a long lunch
..so I told you NO ..you said, "you are the only one that's said no to me".. Is this not true??

That sure don't jive with all that crap you said above..right???

Just remember who kept calling who!! You!! Your the one that kept telling me for months you were unhappy! You want out of your situation!! Am I wrong>> Tell the truth!! You would call me and wake me up at all times of the morning !!

You even called your mom you told me and said, you wanted out !! of your current situation..you called me and told me that!!!! ..I said..ok!! I'm here !! Blah blah blah..all I did was be there for you in your back and forth flip flopping.. Tell me..tell us ...is that not true!!??? Well?? I did nothing wrong, except believe you!!! (yes..big mistake) and was there for you... right?? Right!!

good luck!! Really ..jeeez!!

edit on 2-6-2014 by RUFFREADY because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Peace and love to everybody! ♥

edit on 2-6-2014 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join