It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREEDOM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 1973 @ 03:33 PM
link   
this is a test 2

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
um last night i was watching tv, and this show show came on, it was called Freedom, and it is set 4 years in the future after the FEMA protocols where inforced after terrorest bombings got out of hand and the president was killed, its about these people trying to over throw the FEMA Protocols, it was pretty good, ill probibly watch it again, though mainly for the fight scenes, I just thought id bring this up beacause of 2 things.

1 why are they sowing this now.

2 is this to prepare/warn us about the things to come?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Nope. It's aversion therapy.

It's there to show you that when they do appear in public for any reason, they're nothing like the guys on TV.
I wouldn't worry about reading too much into this. If FEMA ever do have to put in an appearance, you'll be more worried about the basics of survival at that time, than about any secret plans of a government department.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Or of course you could look upon it as more propaganda to prepare us for when we make a nuclear strike at North Korea in the near future.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about reading too much into this. If FEMA ever do have to put in an appearance, you'll be more worried about the basics of survival at that time, than about any secret plans of a government department. Posted by Leveller

I agree in part:

In the event of a major 'legitimate' disaster, FEMA would likely be there to help out the population (however the effectiveness of this help is questionable, considering the response time in recent history to major floods, hurricanes, ect).

I would also point out that in the event of an engineered disaster (which is the most likely), yes there would be a good deal of food/neccessity shortages, but that would also be part of the engineering, to legitimate the FEMA protocols.

Sort of the carrot and stick approach: FEMA provides the necessities of life, yet they also have the power to imprison you if you continue to buck thier authority.

top topics

join