It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The latest 67 Discoveries from the Ancient World

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The latest 67 discoveries from the ancient world

From ancient tombs to newly discovered graves, from underwear of the Middle Ages to ancient Chinese warriors, by learning more about the past we learn more about ourselves.

I thought I'd pop in and post the following link. I must admit that I'm not too surprised that ATS members had posted many of these over the past couple of years or so. We seem to have a great on the ball membership. It's good to know many here share a common interest in the past.

But, if you might have missed some, follow the link provided, it's has everything from Egyptian tombs to the supposed burial location of King Arthur himself...

Enjoy.

edit on 27-2-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks for sharing this - the elephant is certainly a beautiful artwork and has more artistic style that many other ancient artworks. The gold jewelery with the intricate decorations is also beautiful. The small figurines depicting acts of intimacy - I could not help but ask questions of why?

I note the Bosnian pyramid was not included - unless of course I was so mesmerised with the photographs that I missed it.

Much Peace - Amanda

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Yea, number 27 blew me away.

new topics

join