It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Taibbi leaves Rolling Stone, going to work for First Look Media along with Glenn Greenwald

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
rolling stone

This is really big news whatever you may think about the organization associated with the founder of Ebay.

For anyone who isn't familiar with Matt Taibbi, his other articles are there for the reading; he's a political and economic education about what's really going on in the world all by his very own self, combined with not a small amount of real humor.
edit on 164912pmThursdayf49Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:49:16 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: correction of link

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

He's probably one of the best writers right now.
his articles are great.

he's not without some controversy. but the content speaks for itself.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Interesting....Greenwald is calling to himself the best and the brightest writers of our time. Too bad Michael Hastings wasn't still with us...I guarantee he'd be scooped up as well.

I've been following Matt's stories for Rolling Stone for a number of years now and you are absolutely correct...he is definitely an education in economic shenanigans.

I can't wait to see the articles these guys write in future. Goverment and big buisness...consider yourself on notice. These guys take no prisoners.

S&F

new topics

join