It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Coherd insults "Conspiracy Theorists"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Listening to his show during lunch today because I have am/fm radio only and a broken antenna and little choice of stations (no joke) lol. He insulted "conspiracy theorists" by calling us poor(O.K. so I have no antenna, but wife and I both have good jobs and are frugal!), uneducated, bottom feeders. Told his listeners to google "conspiracy theorists" and get an idea of what a joke these people are. Even took a shot at 9/11 truthers in there. This guy is a Voice of Coperate America (Disney), and not very good at what he does. Everyone I know who has other sports listening options (I.E. their phone or smart device) use a radio app to listen to someone else.

What a Jerk. That's my Rant. He sucks.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So your giving your opinion of a guy that was giving his opinion? Just checking.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

No I'm just kinda Ranting. Isn't that the point of the "Rant" forum? I didn't post in the "Intelligent Conversation" forum!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

He's a sports commentator... so take that for what it's worth. Not to mention, he says controversial things to get attention and ratings, that's his job. There are times when he strays from sports and offers his two cents on political issues, and he probably shouldn't do that because he stands a chance of losing listeners. Having said that, you are wrong about him not being very good... when it comes to sports talk and analysis he is one of the very best, especially when it comes to college and NFL football. Want to make some money? Then listen to his football picks every week and bet the way he does, you'll usually come out WAY ahead.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I've never even heard of the guy, but my guess is that he is a republican. And if so, take from that what you will. People like this are simply ignorant, plain and simple. He is extremely biased, and that is a problem that is shared by many of his kind. Wasn't there recently a study that was published which concluded that conspiracy theorists were more intelligent or something when compared to others?

I believe it, considering that anyone who will always buy in to the official story is extremely gullible. Anyone who thinks that the government is not corrupt, and that it always tells the truth, is a fool. History tells us otherwise. There are countless modern examples of government corruption that blatantly point to the fact that conspiracy theories are grounded in fact. Of course there are plausible conspiracy theories, outlandish ones, some that are most likely true, and some that are possible. ANYONE who will dismiss something that is possible is also ignorant in my opinion. How can anyone claim something didn't happen when there are countless discrepancies in a story? To me that is logic.

top topics

join