It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchonicity, Coincidence, and Esoteric Intend to Hollywood Names

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Salma Hayek's brother Sami was in a car crash or something yesterday:

ala M, HaS key = Salma Hayek rearranged. aimS = Sami.

Sally Field - I Fled S ally.

Forest Whitaker - For set, w/hit, care, l. k is the c & l if the backbone is thrown forward.

Seth Meyers - Set hers Me y. (why = y)

Sandra Bullock - c Sand ra, B u lokl? (lokl = loki because I/l are interchangible capitalized.)

See sand Ra, be you loki / lucky?

Rihanna - Ra in ha n. or;

in, Ra han' (an astral rapist storyline involving psychic Bohemian Grove celebrities, a pop star's confession)

Iran? ah, N.

Keira Knightly - Ke IRA, Knight ly (lay w/ & lie).

Ki Ra, Knight, Eye L. (explanation, not a letter rearrangement: I am & eye the L)

Edward Albert - r warded, al bet. (Are warded, all (the esoteric names or something) bet).

Goldie Hawn - He win a Gold (medal for guessing what the letters spell when re-arranged).

Brad Pitt - Bard, bI doublecross. (two ts as a double cross, the top of the p pulled down, capital I roman numeral 1). Bard (&) Pit Christ (the second t as the crucifix).

Johnny Depp - John pen Dyp. John pen Dy b (p flipped). John n y Ded p (b).

Katie Perry - iKe traP, y re? (David Icke Reptilian Trap, Why Re!?)
y I take reP, r. (she r rep tilian, so take rep utation?)
(pronounced) Cat, I Parry (Paris & blocking in fencing)

Kim Kardashian - An alien race from science fiction pop culture, "Card Asian," as if a hot chick Reptilian joke.

Adam Sandlers - Adam's handlers (pronounced). Adam S land re's (spelled). The Biblical Adam prevents the flood.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

You could do any of that rubbish to any name....Oh and it means nothing.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
this is embarrassing

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is not meant to be a shot at you, but who spends time creating such a list?
You could create something similar with basically any name.

Throw us a bone here...What do you think this means?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

"Iran? ah, N"

Please explain.
Is my reading comprehension rubbish due to no sleep in 23 hours or is it gibberish?. Please OP explain.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

Am guessing you could probably get the lyrics to I am the walrus from Engel Humperdinck

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Nah a Angel humping a whale or something

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I would appreciate it if people posted celebrity name synchronicity / coincidence, for fun.

The probability a statement is true or false: the degree of abstraction from a simultaneous retention of all relevant variables. Once all relevant variables retained, the truth of the statement is experientially validated.

The probability an esoteric code means what you think: the degree of abstraction from the poetic inference and a direct context established English sentence. If one letter is off, to the effect a single word is misspelled, it just means that in the English.

That which is measured: distance between symbolism and meaning, directly conveyed. A telepathic dialogue more probably means what you think in English than the same sentence written on paper, if the receiver of the telepathic statement is fortunate enough to receive direct exchange of the meaning and intent behind the words, because of how thoroughly the language in this instance has been experientially validated.

join