It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent information I have "acquired" - Not for the feint-hearted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

The woods and all of nature is a wonder to behold.
A baby is a miracle.
And fear that someone could take that away leads to thoughts of war and greed. Or at least lack and deprivation which could lead to war and greed.
Humans are complex and their thoughts are complex too.
We should all think thoughts of prosperity, peace and happiness
For ourselves and each other.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Mmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm..............what the hell are you wittering on about kind sir!, ive read it twice and I dont get it, if I read it again, I fear that my brain will start over heating, followed by it oozing from every orifice.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So for anyone who doesn't get it..

Has anyone for example been chatting to someone, then out of nowhere pops a thought into your head so out of place and personal character such as "Go on..just punch them in the face". And you virtually have to give yourself a shake and say "Woah where the # did thst come from!?"

That thought has been planted. They can also read your mind..and play on thingd that enforce a negative emotion and lower your vibration.

The entities that do this are jinn. The Quran apparently tells of how you can get rid of them. Jinn are cast by the elite who in turn are run by the draco reptilians, that consider us as food..cattle.. only interested in power and dominance.

If a planted thought comes into mind, try picturing the entity in your mind..laugh and say something to the affect of..you almost got me there! And give them s big hug (they hate that. .I personally picture paddy mcguinnes giving them a hug like in the show take me out).

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Or an alternative theory, the elite power cartel here program you, following their lower dimensional entity type beings, whilst real ETs are trying to wake you up and free you, while some lower ones may be more neutral.

Thats how I see it.

But the power of our consciousness and having a love force for it, seeing really positive solutions in the now, is real.

How can you reach higher levels if little or big hiccups and disturbances knock you off your horse and your much bigger consciousness starts creating dark things. We need to get in touch with free will and not reacting and starting to choose, and using our mind right.

But there is also more than individual, kind of collective. its just that due to free will, on all levels, it may not be as fixed as we think. From a future its fixed, what is a real timeline occurred. But we're walking it, one day at a time. We're not fixed in the current.

But to the OP: that is along the line of: if a tree falls in the forest. If not observed is there there a tree? is there a forrest? and the answer is yes! There is a shared reality.

But within a certain coloring book outline, we have alot of colors we can add.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join