It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad old news but I have to say it somewere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My first post on this form and I bring bad news
america is going down. Its most likly because we are very ignorent to the rest of the world an example would be we gave ham to the middle east. But on the bright side lots of countrys will hopefuly solve their differences to kill us all. By us I mean the americans my self included.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Your right that is old news, only slightly off or incorrect. It will not be invader or opposing forces that will defeat the USA but ourselves. The people will be the reason for this nations downfall, as has been proven all throughout history.

UNITED WE STAND

The rest is not an option.

[edit on 23-11-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by elemtalsage
My first post on this form and I bring bad news
america is going down. Its most likly because we are very ignorent to the rest of the world an example would be we gave ham to the middle east. But on the bright side lots of countrys will hopefuly solve their differences to kill us all. By us I mean the americans my self included.

Old news,
America has been going down for years now, started in the 90s.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
We gave ham to middle easterners? No wonder they blew up the twin towers

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Uh... America is not going ANYWHERE soon. It is doing far better than most other countries, and is a major super power in the world. Besides, put it this way, only three more years
after this one that is...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Free ham?

My wife, calls that her Jewish dilemma..

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
look at each new generation in this country...

they keep getting lazier and lazier, living off the hard earned money of past generations. work ethics are going down, and the young kids from college work half as hard as past generations. we cannot live off this forever, with each new generation getting worse and worse. we must stop this, or else this country will be lost. i mean just look at how hard most foreign people work, for half what they would make here in America. We are already sending jobs out of the country, and soon, these countries will see they really don't need us anymore. I hope I won't be here when this finally happens.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
i agree, and i think by the time we want to really change it will be too late.
Our kids will see another power take over the world than the U.S.

top topics

join