It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1-2-3-4 Tease of 'pulling out' another hallmark of arrogant US Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Indeed folks, Obama has announced like clockwork that US will withdraw vastly all troops from Afghanistan...

once in 2011

second in 2012

a third time in 2013 (and no it wasn't a charm)

And now, a 4th time in 2014.

It's okay if you don't see the complicated pattern, keep drinking that tap water!

=D

So anyways, why isnt US finally going to pull out of Afghanistan? I mean, we've been taking bids for mining contracts left and right from all over the world for about a decade already and pimped out most all of Afghanistan's resources except its disposable human population that are doomed by DU contamination.

Oh, why were we there anyway? Osama Bin Ladin and Al-Ciada. Obama's dead, but al-Ciada lives on. And now US threatens to fully pull out from Afghanistan by the end of the year, which it says every year since 2011. Thus, in Nov 2013 despite Karzai's reluctance, US finally reached a "Security Treaty" with Afghanistan, which is essentially a 'security pact' by which Afghanistan's new government agrees to allow US troops/military presence throughout Afghanistan to continue terrorizing Afghanis with billions of US taxpayer dollars , I mean, continue the neverending crack-down on Al-Ciada and Taliban 'terrorism' alike... til 2024 and beyond!

Read all about it if you havent already since back in Nov 2013:

www.cnn.com...

Meanwhile, nextdoor in Pakistan, what US does when they dont have alot of US troops on the ground:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Oh, why were we there anyway?

We are still there because the MIC needs to maintain itself plus we have a chance for some of those rare earth minerals and it's a great place to launch drones on those pesky Taliban and tribal leaders who keep running into Pakistan. I think there's something about gas pipelines in there too.

Also we can't have Karzi pushing us around it makes us look bad. Not sure if we're still guarding the poppy fields. Lastly when we leave the place will probably disintegrate like Iraq did and we'll look bad again.

Those are just guesses though.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

"Obama's dead" and al qaeda lives on... when did this happen ?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There was Never any plan to withdraw.EVER!
The Lithium alone.....rare earths so desperately needed for electronics....
Billions of dollars worth of copper, iron, and much more....
Tungsten...........memory escapes me...the list is long....
Then there is the pipeline to Pakistan and India.....
natural gas from the Ex Russian Stan countries ....
Theres no money in the gas...its the pipeline that makes the dough.....
Afghanistan is a jewel of natural resources....
Well be there till we are booted out now....and that's not likely yet...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Battleline

"Obama's dead" and al qaeda lives on... when did this happen ?

Multiple MSM stations nationwide can't be wrong =D

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Oh, why were we there anyway? Osama Bin Ladin and Al-Ciada. Obama's dead, but al-Ciada lives on

When you learn to spell and quit trying to get attention by writing like a 3rd grader you might get some intelligent responses.

It is clear that you know absolutely nothing about the joint pact being worked on by both countries-and the issues contained in the pact.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Before this thread gets out of control, let me fill you in on a few simple truths about all these Trillions of $$$ worth of minerals in sunny Afghanistan. I am sure they exists, however...you can not get to those minerals without solid infrastructure. And trust me, Afghanistan is sorely lacking in that....in 2001 there were only about 16 miles of paved roads in the ENTIRE COUNTRY! Now there are 100s of miles of what was once paved roads...now quickly decaying due to IEDS, poor construction and no repairs. The money given to maintain these roads were (just like most money for construction) stolen by the contractors or politicians. Oh, all of those roads only connect the major cities, not into the mountains of the north where the minerals are. Next you have almost no lines of communications. Poor cell service/internet. Limited life support (food, water). Corrupt government officials. A system of graft and bribes. And to top it off, extremely poor security. With all of that, tell me what mining company is going to coming in and start mining any time soon. China was sold the rights to basically nothing. Can't speak for that pipeline thing... The 'invasion' of Afghanistan, no matter how poorly handled, wasn't this major conspiracy. It was nothing but simple revenge. The US demanded Osama's head on a platter, and when the Tailban said piss off...in we came. We stayed because someone thought it would be a great idea to bring Afghanistan kicking and scratching into the 20th century (forget the 21st). But we never took into effect that Afghans live here...the vast majority don't care much beyond the next day, let alone years down the road. And they are willing to change sides in a heart beat. The longer we stay here, the longer it gives al-qaeda a target that isn't in Europe or the US. It's a battle of containment, since terrorist networks don't have a real home. The Afghan National Army will never amount to much beyond what it is now. So, to leave it to them alone would be a disaster. The bases in Bagram and Kandahar do make it easy to reach out and smack Pakistan and Iran...that's a nice bonus too. And please, no more 'They want us gone' 'Karzai wants us gone' Who is 'they'...the vast majority of the elders, elected officials, military and police want...NEED the US and NATO to say. The average John Q Afgan doesn't have a clue, or just pukes back up what his local Iman told him that week. And as for Karzai...Daffy Duck could do a better job of running this country. He is barely the mayor of Kabul. Outside of the capital, he pulls very little weight. This rant comes from living and working in Kandahar and Helmand for the last 5 years. Thank you and Care On! Oh, this is about my first post ever, so sorry if too wordy or poor grammar.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I don't know, is this some kind of satire saying OBAMA instead of OSAMA or do you just not see it

new topics

top topics

join