It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

super weird post dream experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream in which I met a very attractive female who sat down next to me at a table showing me pictures of ocean waves on her smart phone. I could sense some sexual tension between us. I asked about the water looking dirty and she laughed. Then rather unexpectedly the dream ended as I awoke with a rush. Quickly after realizing it was just a dream and wishing I had more time with her I then tried to go back to the dream which I've been able to in the past. However instead of going back to sleep and the dream I instead felt a very light body paralysis and began to hear the voice of the woman in my dream very loudly in my head. She was telling me that she wishes to meet me again and hopes that very soon I will dream with her once more. After hearing that and feeling a sense of warmth all over I broke from the paralysis and could not fall back asleep.

I hope I get to dream with her again tonight or sometime soon. If that happens I will update this thread with details.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sounds like your run of the mill wet dream

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Could be a Succubus... you may regret what you just signed on for...

Just sayin... I'd proceed with extreme caution...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

madmac5150
Could be a Succubus... you may regret what you just signed on for...

Just sayin... I'd proceed with extreme caution...

It's funny you mention "signed on for" since being so enamoured by her I recall mentally telling her that I would be very happy of another meeting.

Do you know alot about succubus? I've read a little bit about them in the past and Ive definetly had my share of vivid "wet dreams" that seemed to feel caused by something happening to me in real time in my room. Strange flashes of dream and real time bedroom goings on. Not being able to see anyone else in the room but feeling like I was having sleepwalking type sex with someone.
edit on 26-2-2014 by Ribidus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I second both replies!

A succubus, reaching out via wet dream

Please update your interludes with her.. hope u cast her away in God's name!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yea.. I would be rather inclined to be extremely cautious with this kind of thing, as pleasant as it might appear on the surface. You said the dream ended abruptly with her laughing after you asked her about the water being dirty.. that could very well be your subconscious picking up on some cues that everything wasn't as fine and dandy as it appeared to be. If it was a succubus or some other type of lower vibratory being, it can be extremely dangerous to encourage or invite interaction with them, much as it might seem like a good idea at the time.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don't see the problem with the succubus theory...Then again I don't know much about them...But what guy doesn't want to wake up to sex?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up warnings. I will definetly proceed with caution and with the name of Jesus Christ ready to be used at any moment.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I had one experience years ago that scared the bejeebus out of me, and messed my head up pretty good for awhile. I can't say for sure what exactly it was, but succubus is as good a term as any. My experience started nearly the exact same way... happened on and off for weeks. Then, one night, that mask of beauty came off and I saw it for exactly what it was. That sleep paralysis gets terrifying when you get stuck like that for what felt like an eternity, and what I can only explain as spiritual torture. It was not the ultimate "wet dream" as is so seemingly promised. Prior to that night, I thought demons and the paranormal were just crap... it feels much different when you are attacked.

EDIT TO ADD: The "signing on for thing..." you are being asked for an invitation to be let in, once in, that invite becomes like a contract... or so it seemed. Seriously. Be careful.

As Forrest Gump would finish his tale, so will I: "... and that's all I got to say about that."
edit on 26-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: Puppies and kittens!!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Honestabe28
But what guy doesn't want to wake up to sex?

I like my sexcapades at least human. Or better yet, a more positive-energy race =D

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

Madmac5150 is right, be careful, its probably a trap. Demonism has been on a rise just recently. The only permanent protection is accepting Jesus as your saviour. He died for our sins so we could be free. That means that with Christ, the demons only have the authority you give them over you. Rebuke them in Jesus name and they will run.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Having physical effects after a dream is definitely not the normal routine.. It actually does sound exactly like a succubus. The stories of those begin in a dream like that often times.

When they end that good looking girl can turn into a very messed up looking hag thing, and then it will laugh at you.. Like Jack Nicholson in the Shining
, except that probably was not anywhere near as bad as a succubus...

Don't give it any fuel..
If it continues now that it has got your attention and interest, there are ways to test it's nature. And the way it responds will prove beyond any doubt what it is.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

I've heard and read about couple or friends having met on Astral Planes 1st, most hadn't been aware of their abilities, & once learning of them, be careful another soul or thing entering your shell while you're nor in it........

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Greetings and Welcome to ATS, Ribidus!

I'm glad you feel comfortable sharing your experience, even if it is a little strange and kinky ('cuz the strange, the kinky, and the occult is definitely the realm of expertise that I enjoy imparting to members here).
Though a succubus, she may be, I wouldn't be too quick to assume this worst-case-scenario. Sleep paralysis and horny dreams go hand-in-hand, and it just very well may be your subconscious having a good time with itself (lol!). A third possibility, and what I believe to be the most likely explanation, is that you've encountered another person's emotional, or mental body on the astral plane and seem to be making the best of this experience. This happens frequently and more often than people imagine.

You see, the realms of the astral are visited frequently by human beings while sleeping. In fact, the astral plane is composed of such a substance, that often mere daydreaming, or meditation will allow a part of human consciousness to access the various levels of this realm. This matter in itself can be dedicated to years of study, and it is really not as spooky as it may sound. Be that as it may, I've encountered numerous beings, incarnate (like my friends and lovers, even pets), and discarnate (like my father, relatives and friends that have since passed away, pets I've loved that met a tragic end, etc.), at this level of reality.

In fact, I woke up just the other morning, about 3am, to sleep paralysis. I had this haunting feeing of a presence just above me, looming and watching me. This alone was enough to give me goose-bumps, as I struggled to move, but could not. I then mentally surrounded myself with a golden-pink light, and felt more at ease (always a good technique). All the sudden I had a faint whiff of some scent that instantly triggered a sense of familiarity with the presence in my room - I realized that the presence was actually the astral body of my best friend! The scent was his breath (he's always had a peculiar smell to him, not at all gross or anything, kinda sexy, actually). We've been rather close this last week, and spending lots of time together, as though we just can't get enough of each other. This physical closeness has naturally allowed our emotional and mental bodies to become blended and intertwined, to a certain degree, allowing us much greater emotional, mental, physical and psychic rapport. This happens all the time with any given two people, or even a group of people that spend time together.

Anyhow, having this rapport with a person allows much greater ease in finding them on the various levels of the astral plane. I doubt he consciously decided, 'Well, I'm going to find Kissy on the astral plane and pay a visit to her tonite,' rather, he most likely had been thinking of me at some point in his sleep cycle, and when his astral body left his physical body (happens all the time), it was almost a given that he would gravitate to where I was, either physically, or psychically, as our auras have become sort of magnetized to one-another. Is this making sense?

Anyway, I imagine that you encountered the astral form of another human being - and the two of you are attracted to one another for any given reason (probably the sex). Like seeks like, and it wouldn't be surprising if you encounter this woman in the next few months (though physical proximity has nothing to do with how people connect on the astral plane - for instance, a person physically located in Arizona can interact on the subtle planes with someone physically located in Tokyo).

Have fun, but a word of caution - if it happens that you find yourself in any danger (like, if you are actually dealing with a succubus), then you must have a Plan B. This would be a good protection or banishing procedure, and while perhaps a bit difficult, especially while in sleep paralysis, can be dome mentally. If you don't want to chance that route, then I would suggest a prayer, or even a ritual dealing with that sort of thing before you go to sleep. I recommend a book by the title, 'Dream Magic', by Sirona Knight, as she gives specific techniques for these kinds of sexy, midnight operations.

I wish you all the best, and safest (and sexy) adventures!

xox,
-kissy

top topics

join