It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian spy ship docked in Havana

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ohio_Ron
reply to post by CALGARIAN

It's a friggin' rust bucket! Hardly anything to worry about... You scaremongers need to get a hobby....

I think the timing, though, is very interesting. Would you not agree, with what is going on in the Crimea, and Ukraine, that it takes on a completely different meaning?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Ohio_Ron
reply to post by CALGARIAN

It's a friggin' rust bucket! Hardly anything to worry about... You scaremongers need to get a hobby....

with modern warfare all you need is a rust bucket

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

Proof is in the pudding, so they say. That boat didn't just get there. I'd be willing to bet that it has been there for a bit. Before all the saber-rattling started again.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

So folks seem to think....

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Ohio_Ron

Proof is in the pudding, so they say. That boat didn't just get there. I'd be willing to bet that it has been there for a bit. Before all the saber-rattling started again.

You don't think a planned Crimean invasion hasn't been in the books for months, if not years? Considering how important that area is, to Russia, I am sure that at least an outline of the units needed for the action we are witnessing today, has been written in stone for a long time.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Sorry for the one-word response, but..... EXACTLY!!!!

2nd

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Ohio_Ron

So folks seem to think....

Well one wouldn't put something obvious there, they would use a trojan horse.

who knows

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

What Russia has is anybody's guess. My guess is that what they have is not what they are use too from the 70's and early 80's....

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Ohio_Ron
reply to post by evilcommunist

Think about it.... When has Russia had a dime to spend on their surveillance capability. Just saying....

Like last six years? With the new satellites, surveillance stations and billions spent on R&D.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Considering things in Ukraine right now, is this ship still in Cuba? I'm still hesitant to consider it a threat even on an eavesdropping basis, but now I'm very curious as to it's current location.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Nyiah
Considering things in Ukraine right now, is this ship still in Cuba? I'm still hesitant to consider it a threat even on an eavesdropping basis, but now I'm very curious as to it's current location.

Exactly! I have been curious about that as well...not a peep from MSM to my knowledge.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join