It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Demonic Hierarchy - Full Seminar From E.A. Koetting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Check it out guys. It's pretty much what the title says and it's nice and long so sit back and enjoy!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

Demonology is always a tantilizing yet dangerous subject. Ive not had time to watch the video, but I will when I can.

From my research in the Angelic Conflict, there are the Fallen Angels trapped in hell for spawning the Antediluvian Nephilim, then 71 generals over the rebel army of Fallen Angels. Satan would be number 1 as the faction leader followed by his 70 Elite Angels that inhereted the 70 nations that arose from Nimrod's fallen world order. I dont know how many lesser demons serve under Satan and the unclean 70, but Im sure its more than I can count.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

I am highly sceptical of anyone who claims to have " godlike powers " , yet spends his time / makes his money running a scam shop
edit on 26-2-2014 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Nice! I'll check the video out when I get off work. I've always been interested in demonology. I've always wondered, where does this "knowledge" come from? How does man learn about the working of demons? Either way, and whether or not it is fiction or not, it is nonetheless interesting! Thanks for the thread and video.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm only 10 minutes in, but this guy is a bold faced liar (no real surprise there). He claims that Demons aren't fallen angels, but instead were gods that were worshiped in antiquity. Guess what? The bible says the same thing about demons. The bible makes the exact same claim he does, only it states the truth about their source. He's also skipping one very important fact about demonic hierarchies. He claims that if you wish to work with a certain entity or energy, you can invoke the name of the entity that reigns over it, but fails to mention that they all tremble at the mention of one single name: Jesus Christ (or any rendition thereof in any tongue). Further to that, various names for God are also employed. I haven't watched enough to see if he makes any comments on angelic hierarchies and how that applies to ritual magick yet, but will update this post with additional thoughts as I watch the video.

As far as him claiming he has all these powers and yet needing to sell his snake oil to make money, people are buying what he is selling. You could view that either way... He could be a charlatan, or the things he is messing with have paid off (for now) and he is making money spreading something very dangerous. Either way, he'll have to foot the bill eventually.

ETA further thoughts:

-He's not very natural at public speaking and seems nervous... maybe he should have summoned a goetic spirit to give him more confidence?

-Speaking of the goetia, nothing he is saying can't be found there, or in other easily acquired pop culture occult works.

-So far, he hasn't seemed to mention the fact that these workings always come with a price. He alludes to this early on by saying they can throw your life into chaos in order to teach you, implying you get 2x out of the deal. Not how it works.

-He mentions angels and planetary spirits/elemental's. Implies all spirits must ultimately answer to the top, implies that is YOU. Not quite. If this were the case, you wouldn't need to use a hierarchical system in the first place. This theory is common in esoteric circles, but is a lie. Exorcisms attest to this, as does nature. If these spirits are more ancient than we are, how can we be at the top of the hierarchy?

-He claims the goetic spirits are near the top of the hierarchy. This is complete nonsense. There is a reason that the goetia is considered "low magick", even among practicing ritual magicians. The kabbalah does not support this idea either.

-Implies multiple times that he has been possessed, and channels goetic spirits into his body to "assimilate" their powers. He seems to think he has power over them, instead of the other way around, yet it would seem his life revolves around this system of working. Who owns who? Is he reliant on these spirits to accomplish his ends? It would appear so. At what point does that mean he is accomplishing something else's will?

-Implies that you must remember you are at the top of the hierarchy and must remember that you are the manifestation of the creator. Wait... what? How does that work exactly? Wouldn't the creator be at the top?

-Glorifies demonic legions, no mention of the fact they are only 1/3rd of their opposition.

-Dismisses Christianity outright, despite the fact half of his systems are tied directly into Christian theology (Gee I wonder why that is?)

-Implies sigils can be used just by drawing them on paper and meditating on them without any sort of preparation, ritual, or protection.

-Says that sigils are relatively new and only came about during the renaissance. Completely untrue. This sets off alarm bells to me, since it would appear this guy doesn't even understand basic history, let alone occult history. Maybe he isn't actually aware of when the renaissance actually started?

-Did a tarot reading for an 8 year old. Well that's just awesome. I'm done.

edit on 26-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

From what you're saying, I think I'll skip the video. The bible is the only reliable source of truth regarding the nature of demons. Anything esle is either false or too much information.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

BELIEVERpriest
reply to post by DeadSeraph

From what you're saying, I think I'll skip the video. The bible is the only reliable source of truth regarding the nature of demons. Anything esle is either false or too much information.

There are extra-biblical sources which describe demonic forces, but what's interesting about this gentleman is that he seems to discount them all (bible included). There will always be those that are willing to gamble with such forces for a multitude of reasons. Some out of curiosity, others out of desire for wealth or revenge, just to name a few. ALL of them end up regretting it in the end (or will). I know I did. They can bring you to ruin without you even realizing you owe your new found place in the gutter to them, and that is if you are lucky. That doesn't even scratch the surface of the price you will likely pay after you draw your last breath on God's green earth.

This man preaches selfishness, deceit, and a hunger for power and wealth at any cost (by his own admission). Nobody in their right mind would argue that these qualities lead to anything beneficial in the long run. Short term gain for long term pain. For those who consider this path: When you die, is that the legacy you would like to leave behind for those who love you?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Sounds like another huckster to me.........he got four minutes............click

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
There are many entities that have never heard of Jesus Christ. I wish people could be less biased when approaching a subject objectionally. You sound like an uneducated shill. Ty for the vid OP.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

The most glaring fault of his presentation, in my mind, is that he dismisses Christianity, but then attempts to play within the bounds set by that religion. While a majority of the grimoires utilized by Occult magicians are Medieval in nature (the Key of Solomon, the Goetia, the Sacred Magic of Abra-Melin the Mage, etc.) that does not mean demonic forces only exist within the Christian scheme, nor that all those considered "demonic" by Christians are in fact demons.

Beelzebub and Ashtoreth are two prime example of this.

The former was derived from Baal-Zebul, meaning "Baal, Prince of Princes", an epithet given to the Canaanite god Baal-Hadad after he had become the head of the pantheon. Hadad, who is the core of Baal-Hadad, being the Semitic interpretation of the Babylonian Adad, who was counterpart to the Sumerian Ishkur. So, who was Ishkur (Adad/Hadad/Baal/Beelzebub)? A Sumerian weather-god, said to be responsible for the vital summer storms that nourished the crops. Far from a demon, Beelzebub is, in fact, a bastardization of a nature divinity once worshiped by a people who depended upon the harvest for their survival.

We can, similarly, trace Ashtoreth backward through time. Ashtoreth was a Palestinian fertility goddess worshiped around 1200 BCE, a cognate of the western Semitic Astarte, worshiped about 300 years prior. Astarte was the goddess of the Morning Star, known to us in the modern day as Venus, and also a cognate to the Assyrian/Babylonian Ishtar, goddess of Venus and sexuality. Who was Ishtar then? The counterpart of the Sumerian Inanna, Queen of Heaven, patron of Erech (Uruk), and goddess of passion, love, sexuality, and prostitution; the goddess of priestesses and fertility.

There are several other demons found throughout Occult grimoires that are, similarly, derived from pagan and polytheistic divinities worshiped in the time before Christianity spread out across Europe and the ancient Near East. Instead of following this trail backward though, and coming to recognize these "demons" for the natural spirits and divinities that they really are, and coming to them through their own cultural rituals and rites, our magician here chooses instead to play the game through Christian angles, using the Goetia, Kabbalah, and other Judeo-Christian methods to contact and work with decidedly non-Christian entities.

If you want to honor and worship the Celtic god Daghdha, do you think you're going to accomplish anything if you use an Egyptian sistrum while chanting a Buddhist reflection on impermanence? Likewise, do you think you'll contact the archetype of Inanna through Hebraic prayers and sigils written in Greek?

Approach the divine on its own terms, immersing yourself in the cultural ad spirit of the being you're seeking, and you're much more likely to find meaning and value in the experience.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

join