It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Residents Sign Petition to ‘Lower Kids’ IQs’ with Fluoride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
InfoWars

Look im not the worlds biggest Alex Jones fan but i dont indiscriminately hate the guy either. Sometimes hes good sometimes hes not, just like you.

I do however love these videos because it shows you how dumb these people are. I love it when he goes to college campus's and does this to kids in our education system. Its a good glimpse of the future for America and it shows you how easily brainwashed people are.

“By signing this petition, I hereby fully support the adding of more toxic and dangerous fluoride to the drinking water of American people,” the petition states. “I am aware of the dozens of side effects fluoride has on the human body and mind. I am selling out the physical and mental well being of the American population and believe America needs more idiots (like myself).”

Better education systems.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I like the guy at the end who reads the whole thing and goes; "You actually got a-holes to sign this?"

Priceless. He's telling them its toxic and making their kids dumb but they continue signing without even listening. This explains why people vote the ways they do.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Oh, more petition trolling.

It shows how idiotic petitions are. How people sign petitions without even knowing what they are. This also gives you great insight into how people vote for their elected officials…

The same thing could be drummed up to people they believe are "awake" too. How many would sign a petition with "I support team of executioners randomly assassinating people in my community" so long as the title said, "Petition to disclose the secret papers on Aliens living in the population…"
edit on 26-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is not very indicative of anything, yes, there are a few who signed it, but even the ones who signed it didn't want IQ's lowered, such as the rather confused first woman. And the man who said, no didn't more floride, roughly just prior to 3 09, put it clearly. Which is why I had to post. There is a group psychology in people, and they want to support others, but don't seem to allow much time to get to the issues, they're being nice.

So what they're actually getting as answer, is people just being NICE. Not what they feel.

People don't actually vote this way.
edit on 26-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

How does that them being nice change the results?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Its just a minor annoyance to them, nothing major. They don't seem to understand that some "decisions" could be made out of a simple petition. Referendum, maybe. Voting for sure. But not a petition. For just signatures, they're used to giving them for good causes, because that is what they're primarily used for. What you're seeing is a lack of comprehension due to stopping people randomly. Quite a different response if they'd been asked to read through this at home.

So its a false outcome, its not a stat. The stat isn't representing the subject matter. Its actually representing how many people are nice even when rushed.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So your excusing their ignorance because they just want to get on with their day and their being nice?

No excuse.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Its not their ignorance being tested. Its really really rude to intrude upon rushed and preoccupied people with some random sociological test, and then fail to recognize what they actually sampled was "kindness" and honor the people, but instead they put them down. That shows ignorance, arrogance and rudeness in the samplers, not the ones they believed they were testing.

These people know if it was government it would come in the mail and they would be answering at home, in their easy chair after resting up from being busy.

So this was incredibly rude and judgemental.

These people signed to show good will.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Unity_99
This is not very indicative of anything, yes, there are a few who signed it, but even the ones who signed it didn't want IQ's lowered, such as the rather confused first woman. And the man who said, no didn't more floride, roughly just prior to 3 09, put it clearly. Which is why I had to post. There is a group psychology in people, and they want to support others, but don't seem to allow much time to get to the issues, they're being nice.

So what they're actually getting as answer, is people just being NICE. Not what they feel.

People don't actually vote this way.

You really believe that people are being "nice" and that is why they sign even knowing what dangers might that bring?
And you honestly believe that is not how they vote?
That is like saying i really dont want to shoot you in the face but i will if you ask nicely.
The iq is , without any doubt , already lowered my friends....

top topics

join