It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: Starship Invasions (1977)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
A VERY low budget sci fi flick from back in the 1970s, which the aliens depicted in the film were all based on actual accounts, such as the Zeta Reticulans, the ET seen by Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker in 1973 in Mississippi, the Nordics, and the main baddie, the humanlike ET seen by Herbert Schirmer in his abduction in NE in 1963
The funny thing about the opening scene of the movie is it is reminiscent of the Antonio Villas Boas abduction in Brazil in 1957.
Its a pretty cheesey flick, but worth watching nonetheless

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Cheesy? Low budget? Sci Fi? The 70's?

All that?
How did I miss it??????

Thank you! Heading over to netflix now. Hope they have it, so I can move it to the top of my list.

Otherwise, I don't know much about the cases you mention, so some reading to do as well

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

the link provided is a link to youtube for the film

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thanks Homer...

Des

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yeah, only have internet at work, so that's out. Hoping I can get a copy from netflix.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks Home-skillet. Looks like some interesting films in the "related videos" listing as well... I'll have to tuck this away somewhere safe for when I have another movie night!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

farmer Joe had some fun. Seen this on youtube before. What amazes me is it shows we no nothing more about ufos than in 70s

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

farmer Joe had some fun. Seen this on youtube before. What amazes me is it shows we no nothing more about ufos than in 70s

youre 100% right, we know as much as we did back then...
But I LOVE how they used ETs from abduction accounts prior to making the film as the aliens
Would LOVE to see this remade today

top topics

join