It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New at Tarot, would anyone like a reading?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

truthseeker10
yes please

Afternoon! The card i picked out for you today is Hope (The Star)

This is a card that focuses on the qualities of hope, faith, healing, aspirations, success, and finally enlightenment. When this card appears know that a special wish you've made may be fulfilled in time. The Hope Card will help show you that the impossible can indeed become the possible. The force that works through your soul - determining what's possible and the difference between success over failure, and above all, who we are - is the power of your belief.

This card serves as a reminder to use your natural ability of intuition, the language of the soul, as you reach reach for your goals and desires. The future can be yours when you have hope, and trust in everything you do. Soon others will be attracted and drawn to your inner light. Learn to share your experiences and lessons, for those around you will also realize that by having faith and pushing forward where one may have felt no hope at all is the key to success.

Above all maintaining a positive attitude starting right now - this very minute - will allow your soul to soar. You'll discover an opportunity to shine as you reach for the stars!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Lmm2004
reply to post by avvie

I would love one! Thank you!

Hi! The card i picked out for you today is Light (The Sun)

This card reassures you that this is your time to be in the light. No matter what's happening around you prosperity and bliss are promised. The qualities of this brilliant card are pleasure, happiness, contentment, growth, success, joy, and illumination. The light always brings forth new birth, a constant renewal of life. This is one of the best, if not the most positive, cards in the deck - and it's yours.

This is now your moment to shine! The radiance from within will be there for all to see. As people become attracted to the rays of your spiritual light - and by being compassionate, generous, inspiring, and a leader - many will benefit as they feel the warmth emanating from you. Be discerning, but also be open to whatever or whomever you're attracting, for your rays reach far and wide.

The Light Card reminds you that because of its power, nothing remains in the dark. Through its illumination, truths and certain paths before you begin to emerge and can be surely seen. Using the energy of positive thoughts and continually thinking about the happiest and most joyful of memories will light the path before you even more brightly and attract exactly what you're emanating. Keep on shining!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

solargeddon
reply to post by avvie

Yes please!

Good Afternoon! The card i picked out for you today is Triumph (The Chariot)

The power of your soul is pushing and nudging you steadily forward. Whether you're setting new goals developing ideas, or planning a journey, it's essential that it's carefully thought out. When you tap into your inner guidance and balance it with self-control, hard work, and perseverance, it's likely to manifest a triumphant outcome. It's time for you to be single-minded and focused on the end goal. Visualize the successful results as if it were happening right now. When you've achieved what you set out to do, your ability to meet other life challenges will be significantly increased.

When you try to move forward without balance, direction, or guidance, it's easy to slip off your intended path and be drawn away from your desired goal. Now is not the time to let go or allow the river of life to pull you in its current, as you can so easily lose control. Grab your oars, grip them tightly, and steer carefully toward your highest aim or destination.

The Triumph Card reminds you that you don't have to be alone with all of life's ups and downs and the challenges that face you. This is a time to tap into the powerful knowledge of others, as well as to use the inner resources that within you.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Don't forget me.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Hi avvie,

If you can find the time, then yes please.

for your service to our membership,

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would like a reading.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey, if you get a chance to, I'd be up for it.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yes, please! When you've a chance.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thankyou for all your requests and your feedback. I will get you all done I promise
if you requested a card when I started this thread then please check if I have done your reading

Thankyou to everyone who has so far asked for a reading, it's really helping me practice!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Thank you Avie for your time and input...always nice to get positive adivce

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

avvie
Thankyou for all your requests and your feedback. I will get you all done I promise
if you requested a card when I started this thread then please check if I have done your reading

Thankyou to everyone who has so far asked for a reading, it's really helping me practice!

It's us who ought to thank you for your time and effort.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

avvie

And Thank you for your kind offering!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

crappiekat
Yes, I would love a reading.

And please tell, what deck did you get.

Rider Waite is my alltime fav.

Good Evening, the card i picked out for you is Wisdom (The Hierophant)

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. This card illustrates that there's a spiritual teacher who's about to influence you or step into your life to impart his or her wisdom. Look around - is there someone in your life who has the acumen, education, knowledge, and ability to integrate spirituality and its laws into the constraints of the physical world? This could be a compassionate person who offers guidance and inspiration, and reminds you that you're so much more than a physical being - you're also a spiritual being with unlimited potential.

You may have also drawn this card to confirm that it's time to reach out and find an organization or group of like-minded souls. Being part of a group where you can be yourself, share your thoughts, and get valuable feedback can infuse you and encourage you to be all that you can be. Kindred support helps you live life to your highest ideals, finding the true inspiration and enlightenment that's part of your soul.

Over time, the student often becomes the teacher, so don't be surprised when others seek out and find you. This card of wisdom is letting you know that you have so much to share - whether you realize it or not.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Strayed
I'd like to have a go, thanks.

Hi there! The card i picked out for you today is Material Harvest (9)

One of the laws of the Universe is: What you sow, you reap. This card states that this is your time to reap the harvest you've worked for and so rightly deserve. This last Physical Card denotes self-mastery, self-sufficiency, independence, security, and the art of enjoying what you've strived for. You've done the hard work, learned the lessons along the way, and used them to prosper in all areas of your life.

The number 9 also means endings - not that good fortune necessarily stops, but do honor yourself as you finish up or celebrate the completion of projects. This would be the perfect time to look ahead and use the wisdom you've gained to think about what else you want to achieve. Consider smart investments, and ponder ideas that show profitable potential.
Congratulations on your success - you've earned it!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

RomaSempre
Sure, I'm game. Practice away!

Thanks in advance.

Hi! The card i picked out for you is Mental Conflict (2)

This card deals with the inability to move forward, as self-doubt emerges from indecisiveness or not being able to take action with a person, group, or even a situation in your present life. It may not be an easy decision, but you''re already aware of this. Just remember that you have the strength, courage, and power to make all the necessary considerations. When you decide to act and finally make the choices that need to be made, then and only then will a resolution be forthcoming - and with it, a sense of mental relief.

There's assistance out there for you, so seek out and listen to wise counsel to help you make the right decisions. Listen to your intuition and have faith in yourself. Peace and Harmony will soon be yours.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Livelovelaugh6
Yes please.

Good Evening, the card i picked out for you today is Patience (Temperance)

This card signifies the need for patience, self - control, adjustment, moderation, and balance when dealing with others, as well as yourself. This could be in the areas of how you think and work; and how you handle school, recreation, the people in your life, or the spiritual path that's set before you.

As a soul, you have more than one aspect of yourself to draw on for support - it's all about integration and learning to blend and balance both the physical and the spiritual. You're an ethereal being in a physical body enjoying a human experience. Therefore, since you're both, you should honor all of you. If you go through life denying yourself the joy of combining these aspects, you're missing out on so much of what the world has to offer. Why accept a life that's half lived?

The Patience Card reminds you to open your heart and mind; and allow yourself to listen to other people's ideas, thoughts, and perspectives. Blissful harmony can be achieved when everyone learns to work as one - all benefit. Listening, sharing, and reaching out will help you renew your faith in yourself and humankind. You'll become more aware of the miracles around you as well as the ones that you have a hand in creating.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

selfharmonise
I would very much love a reading.

Thanks for opening yourself and your skills up to our community.

Evening! The card i picked for you today is Foundation & Achievements (4)

This card confirms that what you've been building is now firmly established with a strong and solid foundation. You deserve this, and it's ti me for you to harvest the rewards for your efforts. What you sowed, you now can reap. Be open to receive, as you've worked hard and have given so much. Allow the Universe to give a little back to you, for there has to be an even exchange of giving and receiving in order to prime the pump of gratitude and reinforce the law of attraction.

Using the more traditional meaning in tarot, this card represents a period for celebration, peace and prosperity. It may also imply a marriage or the buying of land or a new home. As you enjoy this time of relaxation that you so deserve, know that nothing remains stagnant and the winds of change are always at your door.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Thank you for taking the time to do that; In regard to feed back the card seems off for my current life circumstance, but who knows maybe it's my perspective that's off?

-Thanks again.
edit on 7-3-2014 by Strayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Thank you so much Avvie. I certainly do feel like I've been stuck in a rut so your reading is definitely accurate.

Best of luck to you.

Cheers!

Roma

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Many thanks, avvie!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join