It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are aliens here?What do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
who said aliens are here? there's still no solid evidence that has been provided to prove they are among us. and no the government doesn't need to say they exist. radar signatures? prove what? that there's an unidentified object flying around abnormally? hundreds of blurred pictures? people testifying that they've seen things, lights, something behind the bushes? if believing what you wanna do then maybe you should pick up the bible or watch the matrix

[edit on 24-11-2004 by kisorrell]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Lol, seems to me you might have prefaced this post with:

If you know about all the supposed alien races, and their various supposed messages, and have learned about all their supposed intentions, the Galactic Council, the supposed deals with the government, and you have read the Dulce Papers, participated in the Disclosure Project, talked to Billy, and had a chat with a few known psychics and channelers, been on expeditions with Steven Greer, balked at the Alien Autopsy footage, seen strange lights in the sky yourself, then let me ask you the
following questions....

Just a thought...

[edit on 24-11-2004 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
why are *aliens* always titles by this, the little greys would seem more likly to be time travelers or interdimensional?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser
why are *aliens* always titles by this, the little greys would seem more likly to be time travelers or interdimensional?

This thread does't question the origins of aliens just why they are here now.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iknowthelies

Originally posted by cheeser

This thread does't question the origins of aliens just why they are here now.

I,m going to start a new thread abot this soon.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I ask skeptics what proof they would prefer, and if the proof does exist think of it this way if I had a video of an alien encounter, what media would play the video except those who are willing to risk credibility. Skepticism is important to the fact to help us keep a balance to believing everything, but to offend and insult someones theories and ideas amongst the disinformation we are fed by the general public and media, is not only ignorant, but arrogant and idisdainful.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Or probably just here to take some of earths resources which are probably a value to them. for example plants. their planet is probably dying.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
well the government is lying to you. try doing some research.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Humans today are interested in hybrids. If we found a planet of semi intelligent life we would investigate it just like we send satellites to other planets.

Why wouldn't we try to speed up evolution of a species with our own DNA just to see if its possible, or if we already knew it was possible from testing on animals on our own marble.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think it all depends on what the ' Aliens ' need. Because when it comes down to it, every creature is after something, especially, if its traveling to a new location.
Their are various reason why they could be considered friendly. Their are many reasons why they could be considered a danger too. It all depends on what they want by coming to this planet. That's what should be determined. Why are they coming here. What are they looking for.
I think if we went to another planet and it had an abundance of resources, we would try and claim those resources. Even if our first intentions, on going there, were to only observe the life forms.
If we needed the resources bad enough, we would take them, regardless of outcome for the life forms.

As for what is visiting Earth. It would seem, from all the evidence, that they are here for no reason good to us. They abduct people and sometimes animals for experimentation, which leads to stress, physical injury, and some times death. They invade sensitive air space, putting public air transportation at risk. And yes, they do sneak around and use clever tricks to hide so they can spy on who knows what. But none of those reasons absolutely prove their intentions evil or good.

Its impossible to say for sure. I get the feeling if the reports of abduction are true, and the countless videos of unexplained, intelligent objects are genuine, then they are up to no good. I also think it would be foolish to assume they are here to help and are just waiting around for the right time. That's my opinion, so I guess my answers are going to be C and D.
I think the lesson I learned here is "Don't Trust an Alien" if any ever show up.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Greetings,

I think aliens interfered with human race's development(Multiple Reasons not sure which is right). Now they abducting people to make sure that the blocks planted by them are still in place and human race is not developing.
so it can be concluded that they are observing us but not sure for good reasons or bad reasons. they are definitely not here for our resources.

Have Fun,
Primus

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think it's impossible and pointless to make a conclusion without more information.

The problem is that our government is in posession of such information, and their refusal to allow public scrutiny is highly suggestive of bad news.

If you were a member of a large organization that had to decide whether or not you should release potentially destructive information, would you collectively decide that it's better to simply withold such information?

Let's presume that an "outside" influence decided to reveal itself. Even then, you do not benefit from publically admitting that you knew all along but said nothing. The people would build a bonfire and throw you upon it.

Face it, no one in our government is going to accept responsibility for the cowardly methods of their previous boss.
edit on 5-3-2012 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join