It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Mikeultra

These numbered birth certificates are issued in sequential order. That's a spread of 696 souls. Is 696 a demonic number? How is this explained away?

Looking forward to a separate question on this number, considering it's obvious not sequential for Barrack Obama

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well let me tell you a story about birth certificates that prove that fraud is common with corrupt state officials. I personally had to drive down to my state capitol with all sorts of proof of who I was, because the county officials where I was born were selling blank birth certificates to illegal aliens! My original short form was no longer valid because of the fraud. Does that sound familiar to the topic we're on? I had to bring my parents birth certificates to prove who I was. Anybody that was born after a certain year were made to jump through hoops because of corrupt county and state officials. That's why Loretta Fuddy is dead! She took part in the biggest fraud ever, and loose lips sink ships... Barry is a bastard child and my opinion of him will never change.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Mikeultra

These numbered birth certificates are issued in sequential order. That's a spread of 696 souls. Is 696 a demonic number?

answers.yahoo.com...

apears in the Revelations, and actualy is interpreted wrong... actualy is 696, because it is the transcription of Neros name, who have killed a lot of christians. The 666 (or 696) is the name of the antichrist, just because it is the name of Nero. He was considered antichrist because of his deeds, and the Revelatoins gived that name to every enemy of christianity.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

gardener

Mikeultra

These numbered birth certificates are issued in sequential order. That's a spread of 696 souls. Is 696 a demonic number? How is this explained away?

Looking forward to a separate question on this number, considering it's obvious not sequential for Barrack Obama

Please explain your consternation. I don't understand you... and I don't buy the explanation that birth certificates are held on to until the end of a month and organized in alphabetical order. They are issued in sequential numbered order!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

gardener

Mikeultra

These numbered birth certificates are issued in sequential order. That's a spread of 696 souls. Is 696 a demonic number?

answers.yahoo.com...

apears in the Revelations, and actualy is interpreted wrong... actualy is 696, because it is the transcription of Neros name, who have killed a lot of christians. The 666 (or 696) is the name of the antichrist, just because it is the name of Nero. He was considered antichrist because of his deeds, and the Revelatoins gived that name to every enemy of christianity.

I have looked at your Yahoo link and read the answer there. If I look in the Book of Revelations I will find the number 696? Have I found more proof of this evil...?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Mikeultra
and I don't buy the explanation that birth certificates are held on to until the end of a month and organized in alphabetical order. They are issued in sequential numbered order!

how do yo explain the numbering of the other certificates then?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
in the Torah(older/hebrew version of 'the Bible') the number 696 is mark of the Beast as opposed to newer versions of the bible portraying it as 666.

cant seem to find any exact literature.. but it has something with numerating Nero Caesar?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

hellobruce

Mikeultra
and I don't buy the explanation that birth certificates are held on to until the end of a month and organized in alphabetical order. They are issued in sequential numbered order!

how do yo explain the numbering of the other certificates then?

I don't know. Looks like massive fraud at the Hawaii offices just like in my state. Number 61 10641 and 61 10920 are both dated August 08, 1961. That's 279 births in one day. Is that just one hospital or the whole state of Hawaii? I remember reading something about a newborn who died and Barry stole that birth certificate number. He's such a criminal.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

gardener
in the Torah(older/hebrew version of 'the Bible') the number 696 is mark of the Beast as opposed to newer versions of the bible portraying it as 666.

cant seem to find any exact literature.. but it has something with numerating Nero Caesar?

OK thanks. My friends wife is Jewish. I'll squeeze them for some info on 696. You see that the 2 numbers, 61 09945 and 61 10641 are not just random. It is alleged that the 61 0995 certificate was a practice fraudulent one too. If this is true, the evil one planted that number in this way to be found. They have to sort of warn us of their plots...let us know they're who they are.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
They sure do seem quite

shameless and arrogant

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by stirling

No there is no way this is easily true. This is so confounded complicated that it would be impossible to coordinate. Plan the crash have divers waiting to make sure the job was done. Get it all on video. (Stupid move all around?)

Quite the opposite actually. The plane could have been sabotaged in a way to come down near or at a certain latitude and longitude without the pilots even knowing. All they would know is that the plane was messing up mechanically.. "military electronics" that integrate into any plane to cause anything they want to happen, just like real simulators that have pre programmed malfunctions for training.

An operation like this isn't just possible, it would be a very easy op to plan and execute. What you are saying would only be true if it were done by cub scouts. The black ops military are trained to do this kind of thing as easy as you can wipe your own fanny..

And how about military grade special "avionics" they can use to make a plane have a little failure. This stuff wouldn't even be tapping the toolbox at all.

There are a lot of other people that have a lot to lose if Obama does come falling off his high wall like humpty dumpty, they won't allow their own gravy train to end easy, and Obama would probably not even know any details. But I personally wouldn't buy that myself. Everything he does gets crap on it, every single time. And he can't seem to wipe it off , ever. He is always going to smell of illegal activity.

edit on 27-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What about the 2 gay guys from obamas church that he knew that "died" before his pres 2008 run?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

TDawg61
Are you saying that 1:That the plane was sabotaged and the pilots,crew and passengers were murdered.2:And THEN Fuddy survived the crash and was 3: murdered by the rescue divers AND 4:Was caught on video?
How many ridiculous aspects can you have in one conspiratorial act anyway??If there isn't an acceptable number than there should be!Hoax bin material to me.

edit on CSTWedpm31261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

Try reading the actual info. It would have been a very simple basic operation. Put plane down in marked area (crab trap buoys or some other simple marker.

You're just nuts if you think our nation doesn't have special ops teams who follow orders, and that's all. Regardless of target, reason, politics etc. etc. they simply FOLLOW ORDERS. These guys wouldn't have their jobs if they questioned it. Think Jason Bourne type; yes they exist; I know someone who was this type of person for another country about 25years ago.

A simple Levophed injection would do the trick. Medics in the field have accidentally killed many people with too much Levophed, to the point where I learned the phrase in training: "Levophed, leave 'em dead"

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

edit on 27-2-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Definitely looks suspect to me, and for those saying it would be ridiculous to be able to pull this off, do you all need reminding they did Kennedy in front of thousands and got away with it! A women in the sea is a no contest easy target for the pro's.

S&F good piece.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It might even be Oboma himself in the water murdering her. Does anyone know where he was supposed to have been that day?
edit on amb272014-02-27T07:43:32-06:002827 by abdctd because: must be filled out

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Mikeultra
reply to post by Bilk22

Yes, I can see that the I looks different. Thanks for providing this link showing all the flaws in the birth certificate.
contrariansview.org...
Barry is such a bastard child...

I'll point something else out too. Look at the certificate number itself. Who ever did this forgery doesn't know anything about the typesetting that was used at the time to print these. They probably think it was a stamp. It's not a stamp. It's printed at the same time the "blank" certificate is printed. It's done that way so no one can forge a certificate and the numbering is sequential so they can keep track of them. There' was probably a logbook that had an entry for each certificate that was removed from where ever they were stored, that has the signature of the person who used it and the date it was used to make a new birth certificate.

The print shop that printed those certificates used a device that had a counter on it that advanced after each strike of the press. It was in a fixed position and as such, would not appear at any angle other than what it was set for and every certificate would have it in the same spot at the same relative location and angle to the rest of the pre-printed graphics on the form. There is no way that number could appear as it does on what is supposed to be a real document.

I know this because when I was young, I set type. I took a year of print shop in school and stayed many days after to print school related things like raffle tickets, diplomas and other school related distributions. But that was when school was for learning and doing things that could one day be useful. It wasn't all that long ago either - 1970s. I'm not that old yet

edit on 27-2-2014 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Good point. Also, for all of those who think this would be idiotic to film a murder. Actually, this one, no it would not. If you wanted to create more evidence to ferment hate if not simple dissent towards someone (Obama), then obviously you would film this to create that divide, while also silencing, and drawing evidence that others will be silenced as well if they go down this road. How is this not obvious. This is a Machiavellian tactic used to divide and conquer. Have half believe that those reporting on suspicious divers be the conspiracy nuts while the other goes on in bliss. While in reality, a murder was just filmed in connection with someone who was trying to out a US presidents false credentials. If people can't see this or openly accept this possibility, then they are clearly trolls if not agents. More investigations are clearly needed.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

hounddoghowlie

Stormdancer777
Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo

founder of the cult
en.wikipedia.org...

is it me or does someone we all know and despise resemble that man. look at his ears and chin.

Of all the possible fathers to Obama this guy looks just like him! could he be his father??...creepy to say the least

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

No, not impossible to plan, absolutely simple to these people and the money and resources at hand to them.

They got away with 9/11, of course, so this is too difficult for them? Give me a break!

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Loretta and Ann members of the same cult in Indonesia, had to have known each other, what are the chance the child of Ann would one day grow up and be president only to have his birth certificate challenged and Loretta would be in the position of power to set everybody straight?

It's like the omen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join