It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Barry the miraculous time traveler. He's able to be in Indonesia and Hawaii at the same time! More proof that his life is a complete lie!

Now, kids from Hawaii’s public schools can also claim ties to the Democratic presidential nominee. I acquired the picture below from Winifred (Wakai) Otaguro, who was in Ms. Sakai’s kindergarten class at Noelani Elementary School in 1967. Otaguro’s mother, Betty Wakai, had written the names of most of the kids in the class on the back of the picture. Her writing identifies the first little boy in the third row as “Barry Obama.” Obama’s sister Maya Soetoro-Ng confirms that the boy is Obama, however, the Department of Education has been unable to find his records.
www.hawaiibusiness.com...

But the liar was born in 1961 and 2 years later after his father abandoned him and his mother, he moved to Indonesia and didn't return to Hawaii until he was 8 years old! Which is one the lie? That he was in Miss Sakaiis' 1967 kindergarten class, or that he was in Indonesia from age 2 to age 8? So many lies to keep track of!

His own upbringing is a blending of diverse cultures. Born in Hawaii, where his parents met in college, Obama was named Barack (blessed in Arabic) after his father. The elder Obama was among a generation of young Africans who came to the United States to study engineering, finance and medicine, skills that could be taken back home to build a new, strong Africa. In Hawaii, he married Obama's mother, a white American from Wichita, Kan. Two years later, Obama's parents separated and he moved to a small village outside Jakarta, Indonesia, with his mother, an anthropologist. There, he spent his boyhood playing with the sons and daughters of rice farmers and rickshaw drivers, attending an Indonesian-speaking school, where he had little contact with Americans.

After six years in Indonesia, Obama was sent back to the United States to live with his maternal grandparents in Hawaii in preparation for college. It was then that he began to correspond with his father, a senior economist for the Kenyan finance ministry who recounted intriguing tales of an African heritage that Obama knew little about.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Loretta Fuddy knew about all the lies. There is the motive for her untimely death.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Strange for sure

It's also possible that "Obama's" birthday is not accurate either.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

Not when the CG rescue swimmer got there. The first person he encountered was Director Fuddy. He had no way to know how many people there were and what there conditions were. Also not all of them had life vest on. The rescue swimmers did it exactly as they were trained. Your delusions and insanity doesn't change the facts.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Do birthers actually even bother to do a minimum amount of research? Or do you just take everything from newspaper clippings?

The Soetoro immigration file shows that Stanley Ann and Barak Obama moved to Indonesia in the fall of 1967. So she started him in kindergarten in Hawaii before they moved to Jakarta. No great mystery.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CEHughes

The protocols were changed within the last year or so to allow a rescuer to EVER bypass a victim. Now they are given the very liberal leeway to pass by a victim if their head, heart, lungs, or liver are separated from the rest of the body, if they are charred, or if they have signs of being dead for 2 hours (stiffness and blood pooling in the bottom-most body part).

That is the official policy. Absent those signs they are to begin CPR and not quit until ordered by a doctor to stop.

Which of those signs did Fuddy exhibit?

Comparing a ratio of about 2 victims/aircraft to a mass casualty scenario where there are hundreds of potentially-critically injured people is ridiculous.

The 2 USCG helicopters focused on an area that had FOUR- count 'em, FOUR - people. One in critical condition and requiring CPR, another weary but floating safely in a life jacket, another who had a cut forehead but was in feisty enough condition that he refused treatment and transport once on land, and the other eagerly waving. And it took them about half an hour to do anything with the one needing CPR. I don't know about you, but if I had to evaluate that performance I would be scathing - not only because the protocols and spirit of rescue were badly violated but because it took those TWO helicopters about twice as long to get 4 people out of the water (2 apiece for each helicopter) as it took the ONE MCFD chopper to pull FIVE people out of the water. Why should it have taken them so long in ANY event, but especially if they were required to consider that last person to be in critical condition?

The USCG is better than that.

But then the USCG is required to be on 5-minute stand-by. They should have been in the choppers by 3:35 and to the crash site by 4:05, according to their own standards. Instead they were about 40 minutes later than that. Why? Why did they wait around an extra 40 minutes in Honolulu before heading out?

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and saying I think it was because they were told to do so, in order to fake Fuddy's death - supposedly to protect her.

If that wasn't the case, then the USCG has some big answers they owe us all, but especially the family of Loretta Fuddy.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

butterdezillion
But then the USCG is required to be on 5-minute stand-by.

Source for that claim is....?

Why? Why did they wait around an extra 40 minutes in Honolulu before heading out?
I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and saying I think it was because they were told to do so, in order to fake Fuddy's death - supposedly to protect her.

Hold on, you claimed that divers killed her, now you are claiming her death was faked.... you seem very confused!

So now you accuse the Coast guard knew a plane had crashed, but were told to just hang around for 40 minutes because "someone" told them to.....

Just when you though the birther silly conspiracies had gotten as silly as they could, they come along with a even sillier story!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is a long thread and I've only just found it, so I dont know if this has already been said, but I noticed people querying how a diver could have gotten there so quickly. Well, maybe he was already on the plane, to ensure the outcome was as required?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

VoidHawk
This is a long thread and I've only just found it, so I dont know if this has already been said, but I noticed people querying how a diver could have gotten there so quickly. Well, maybe he was already on the plane, to ensure the outcome was as required?

So you think the plane could have hidden extra divers all suited up and no one noticed them.... just where exactly were the hiding?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I believe this document. Grievous mental suffering inflicted against libellant by libellee. It must have been horrible. I feel her pain today through her spawn.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

hellobruce

VoidHawk

So you think the plane could have hidden extra divers all suited up and no one noticed them.... just where exactly were the hiding?

According to the fire captain, he stated, "(Fuddy) That person remained in the fuselage in the plain". Maybe that's where the diver was. Abercrombie and most of his appointees are sketchy. Dirty deals are all around.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

"The protocols were changed within the last year or so to allow a rescuer to EVER bypass a victim. Now they are given the very liberal leeway to pass by a victim if their head, heart, lungs, or liver are separated from the rest of the body, if they are charred, or if they have signs of being dead for 2 hours (stiffness and blood pooling in the bottom-most body part).

Again not true.

The USCG CPR protocol allows them to not start CPR if the patient exhibits "No pulse in carotid artery or cardiac apex for 60 seconds (if available, a cardiac monitor must be used); No respiratory effort for 60 seconds despite open airway (if available, a stethoscope must be used for confirmation); Unresponsive to painful stimulus such as a sternal rub and no tendon reflexes; No pupillary reflexes (i.e. pupils non-responsive to light and remain fixed and dilated) and no corneal reflexes; No evidence of drug overdose as the cause of unresponsivenenss." (all of which was true in the case of Director Fuddy). And "This is a SAR or MedEvac Mission, where higher level medical care is more than 30 minutes away, contact with a physician is impossible and the patient is 18 years of age or older." (Remember what the Maui Fire Department incident report said, the USCG wanted to take her to Maui or Oahu. Both more than 30 minutes away considering not just the travel time but the time to extract her from the ocean. And this is key - the USCG rescue swimmer cannot begin CPR in the ocean.

You keep talking about how the rescue swimmers knew exactly how many people were in the plane and in the water but Maui Fire department incident report shows this not to be true. You say all the other passengers were in life vest, well the first person the rescue swimmer encountered had on a life vest and had no heart beat and was not breathing. You still don't explain how he would know how many were originally on the plane and how many were in the water.

How do you arrive at the CG arrived 40 minutes later than you say they should have arrived? Another guess?

Here is what the Maui FRD incident report says:

"20131211164034 HS PER PO PETTY UNK HOW MANY PAXX USCG PU FROM WATER"

If the CG was not on the scene why would Maui FRD want to know how many PAXX they had PU from the water? And if the CG wasn't on the scene why wouldn't the PO tell them 'we are not on the scene yet."?

The CG got there before the Maui FRD helicopter, how much sooner?
edit on 28-3-2014 by CEHughes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I don't think you understand butter's crazy theory. Director Fuddy was whisked away into a witness protection program (given a new identity) this so she could not testify in a non-existent lawsuit. Everyone and I mean everyone was in on it. All the passengers, The pilot, the airline owner, the Maui Fire and Rescue Department personnel (at least 14 on the scene and god knows how many others), the USCG (rescue swimmers, helicopter pilots, their immediate superior and other high ranking officers), all the medical personnel on Molokai and Oahu, the funeral director and staff, the airport personnel, the priest, the news media (including ABC News), witnesses on the ground and Josh Lang and his fiancé who were flying above the crash site and video it and various other people, oh and let's not forget the scuba divers as well as all the mourners at her open casket funeral.

They crashed the plane, video taped the divers so that later they could say that they didn't actually kill the Director and then whisked Ms. Fuddy away to a new life.

You may wonder why go through all that when it would be easier to say she died in her sleep and a co-worker found her at home when she didn't report for work on Monday. Butter has an explanation for that too, but it defies logic.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

After reading the above document about Lolo Soeorto and his interactions with an official with the Institute for Student Exchange, it is apparent that he's deceptive and has a sense of entitlement. He is lying about his wife having a mysterious stomach ailment requiring surgery. When questioned for basic information about the name of his wife's doctor, he can't recall. Because it's a lie!

Then even more troubling he has pull with Senator Hiram Fong, who pulled strings allowing this liar to extend his stay in the U.S. Senator Fong just so happens to be an alumni of University of Hawaii at Manoa! All of these frauds have connections to the University of Hawaii, a known den of communists!

Hiram Leong Fong (Chinese: 鄺友良; pinyin: Kuàng Yǒuliáng; Cantonese Yale: Kwong3 Yau5 Leung4), born Yau Leong Fong[1] (October 15, 1906 – August 18, 2004), was an American businessman and politician from Hawaii. He is most notable for his service as Republican United States Senator from 1959 to 1977, and for being the first Asian American and Chinese American to be elected as such. In 1964, Fong became the first Asian American to run for his party's nomination for President of the United States. As of 2012, he is the only Republican to ever hold a Senate seat from Hawaii and the only Asian American to actively seek the Presidential nomination of the Republican Party. He would be followed by Patsy Mink, also from Hawaii, who sought the nomination of the Democratic Party in 1972.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Good find Mikeultra !!

keep 'em com'n.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is a link showing that Lolo Soeorto and his wife Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soeorto Soebarkha Subud were a real pain in the neck for INS officials. It's too bad they weren't banned from re-entering the U.S. forever. The country would be so much for the better today...
According to these documents there is a question as to when these people left Hawaii when compared with reputable newspapers that wrote articles about Barry in 1983 and 2008. I guess the reason is because there's so much to hide about his past, the history was re-written and conflicts arise. Such a pathological liar and idiot as are all of his followers. I pity the fools.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

They wanted to send him back to Indonesia. He didn't want to go because the communist were taking over. So he and his wife pleaded hardship.

You must have communist sympathies or else you wouldn't be so anxious to send him back.

Would you feel more comfortable if we just address you Comrade Mikeultra from now on?
edit on 28-3-2014 by CEHughes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The Delegate from American Samoa, Eni Faleomavaega speaking in Congress on the 50th anniversary of Hawaii's statehood. He has to insert a denial of the purpose for his trip to Indonesia to visit the school where Barry attended and to bribe government officials there to hide the fact that Barry was an Indonesian born adopted child. Eni the cleaner! He wants the Washington Redskins to change their racist name. Notice in the above speech he says "....was born in Kapiolani Hospital Honolulu, Hawaii period." Period? Where have I heard that lie before? Oh yeah, that would be "...if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period." Liars!!!

Representative Eni Faleomavaega was a very early Obama supporter and said back in February, I believe Obama's style of leadership and his ability to bring people from all different walks of life and political persuasions is what our country needs right now."

Faleomavaega recently traveled to Indonesia to meet with government leaders and while there, he visited the school that Senator Obama attended when he was living abroad with his parents.Hmmmmm, that's strange. Why would Faleo visit Obama's school where he was registered as a Muslim. According to our Indonesian sources, "officials" who accompanied Faleomavaega were interested in acquiring any and all documentation or photographs of a young Barry Soetoro for America's "national archives" and they were offering cash, lots of it. In a show of faith, Barack Obama's childhood school would be one of the very first beneficiaries of this outpouring receiving thousands of dollars to upgrade the school and for the purchase of computer equipment, thanks in part to the benevolence of this visiting junket.

According to our Indonesian sources, "officials" who accompanied Faleomavaega were interested in acquiring any and all documentation or photographs of a young Barry Soetoro for America's "national archives" and they were offering cash, lots of it. In a show of faith, Barack Obama's childhood school would be one of the very first beneficiaries of this outpouring receiving thousands of dollars to upgrade the school and for the purchase of computer equipment, thanks in part to the benevolence of this visiting junket. The challenge of course was securing Indonesian goverment records potentially damaging to Barack Obama's candidacy for the US presidency as well as other records pertaining to a young Barry Soetoro and his family wouldn't be so easy to acquire and secure, and for this, the visitors would need the assistance and cooperation of the Indonesian government.

pamelageller.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This information has been covered in this thread but I do not believe the video was posted. It details the SUBUD, Fuddy, Hawaii and Indonesia info condensed into 6 minutes.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Very compelling.

They're gonna be a-shak'n soon !!!

Barack Whosein Barry Obama Soetoro Soebarkah Sumohadiwidjojo

.com

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Puentes covered the lens of the camera in the cabin, making a dark frame that could be used to cut out as much time as necessary for extra people in the cargo area to be allowed to exit first. And it seems that time in the cabin was edited out because Hollstein said they waited in the cabin until the plane started to sink - which can be seen to be the case because the water was up to the level of the cabin floor when the door was opened. The mostly-empty fuel tanks would have kept the plane afloat for a while, like a pontoon. Yet according to the ABC announcer, everybody was out of the plane within 2 minutes of the crash according to the time on Puentes' video. Two minutes wouldn't even have been long enough for the water to reach the level of the floor, much less get everybody out.

Another possibility/probability is that the Navy Seahawk that DOH Administrator Mark Miller said was the one to report the crash was there helicasting divers and equipment within the first few minutes after the crash (while Hollstein said they were all waiting inside). Josh Lang's story has major, major holes in it. I just got the records from the USCG yesterday, after somebody in the DC office sat on my request for 2 months and then when I called her on it she lied and said she forwarded it for processing but only actually DID SO when I called and emailed her supervisors and the department she supposedly forwarded it to. So anyway, I finally got those records, and they seriously call into question Lang's story. I already knew his story was fishy because his photos show signs of photoshopping, as I've shown on my blog. His photos make it appear that the place was desolate, when in reality there were so many aircraft there, that the USCG had to refuse help from the USMC because it was too crowded. Why did Lang want it to appear so desolate there - desperate enough to photoshop some images rather than simply posting photos that he really DID take on Dec 11, 2013?

I suggest that maybe he didn't want anybody to see all the activity actually going on that day. Like maybe the Seahawk dropping divers into the water...

I've got lots to do so I'll just respond briefly to what's been said by others.

There is not one ounce of doubt that the passengers knew there were extra people there. There's a still shot of Jacob Puentes (watch and all) holding onto a black guy with black goggles/shades over his eyes. And in fact, there is an "extra" hanging close to each of the passengers when you look closely at the whole video. Almost as if those "extras" were there to keep the passengers safe in the water while whatever was being done to Fuddy was being done. I've got still shots on my blog, of Rosa, Jacob, and Yamamoto all watching where something major is happening where Fuddy's life jacket had been. They all knew what was going on.

The USCG protocols can be seen at www.uscg.mil... . Molokai General Hospital was easily within 30 minutes, there was also a doctor at Kalaupapa (IIRC), and the USCG was in contact with doctors to let them know the status of the victims. Maui Medivac was also on-scene at the Kalaupapa airport, with life-sustaining capabilities. A person who is not obviously dead (head, heart, lungs, and liver separated from body, charred, or exhibiting signs of being dead for 2 hours - stiff and blood pooling at lowest body part) can only be passed by if it "is a SAR or MedEvac Mission, where higher level medical care is more than 30 minutes away, contact with a physician is impossible and the patient is 18 years of age or older." That is 3 requirements that have to be met and this situation met only 1 (Fuddy is 18 years old or older).

The situation Fuddy was supposedly in is precisely why the USCG exists. If people have to be passed over in this situation then we may as well disband the USCG, because nobody in serious danger can ever be helped - but must instead be passed over.

Since you're new to this story, I'll just let you know that I'm the person who put these images up on youtube, with a bandicam recording of me going to the ABC website, saving the video file, importing it into Windows Movie Maker so I could slow down the frames, taking a screenshot, saving it in Paint, importing it into Windows Picture Manager, and brightening it up so that everybody could clearly see what ABC was trying to zip past us. I posted still images on my blog - lots of still images. There's also other information there. If you're interested you might want to check out my blog at www.butterdezillion.wordpressry.com... .

It's pretty easy to miss this story right now, buried in Skunkworks, but I don't think it's going to stay in the shadows for long. I appreciate any help I can get in bringing this information to the general public. Millions of people saw ABC's videos with the claims that this would end all the "crazy conspiracy" talk; every one of those millions of people need to see the rest of story - see what ABC tried to slip past them. ABC knows what's in these videos. They edited them to hide critical portions, and they deliberately pixelated the files as soon as a mole at Free Republic let them know that somebody had noticed something in those videos.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join