It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

Still too many things that need reconciled for me to say either way. The concrete blocks, the position of the 2 brown light poles, the design of the landing pad, the landing not actually taking place on a landing pad, the hillside with trees on it... I'd have to see it all together in context to feel very comfortable about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

Why do you think the landing didnt take place on a pad?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Because the landing pad on the Google image of Queens Hospital is not in that corner of the roof, behind the metal structures on the roof. It's way over on the other side, and it's got a different design than is in the photo with the helicopter.

Look at how many stories the hospital in the Google image has. All those windows one on top of another in the interior of the triangle shape - how many do you think there are? The building that is 3 or 4 blocks away is only 2 or maybe 3 stories tall.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

From Mike's image at www.abovetopsecret.com... it looks like the hospital might be 6 stories tall.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

butterdezillion

Because the landing pad on the Google image of Queens Hospital is not in that corner of the roof, behind the metal structures on the roof. It's way over on the other side, and it's got a different design than is in the photo with the helicopter.

Look at how many stories the hospital in the Google image has. All those windows one on top of another in the interior of the triangle shape - how many do you think there are? The building that is 3 or 4 blocks away is only 2 or maybe 3 stories tall.

I dont follow.... The landing pad is in the same spot in all images. the pad is the same in all images (you can even see the letters C and E from the word 'center' in the chopper image).

The backgorund building only looks taller, it isnt really, its perspective. Yes it is way shorter than queens mc, but its is the perspective of the photo.

Im only saying this speculation on this photo is actually a waste of time. but only this photo!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The camera would have to be looking out past the triangular open space in the middle of the roof, for the landing pad to be in the same place. which seems weird because the camera is slightly above. I don't know of any perspective that would take a 2-3-story building from 3-4 blocks away and make it appear to be right behind (and taller than) a building that was 6 stories tall.

I'll see if this thing lets me post images from my library. Nope. There's just a bar that shows up with an x in it and up-down arrows that are gray so you can't choose anything. sigh. And if I give the link to the images it'll just show thumbnails. sigh. I don't know why this won't let me post images. Anybody know what would be keeping me from being able to post images?

I'll give the ats links. Maybe somebody can figure out how to make them big enough for somebody to actually be able to see something. Here's the Google image close-up of the landing pad, showing black letters and no arrows. I'm going to see what happens if I take out the "thumb" in the image URL:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just for kicks I'll give the URL without using the insertion protocol, to see if it'll post the image:

And here's the image in question, with the helicopter - showing red letters and arrows pointing to the center of the H:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It put the "thumb" back in the link. Weird.

Well, folks, I'm trying my best to let you see this stuff but nothing seems to be working here.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I've got the images in a post where they can be seen together at butterdezillion.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

butterdezillion

The camera would have to be looking out past the triangular open space in the middle of the roof, for the landing pad to be in the same place. which seems weird because the camera is slightly above. I don't know of any perspective that would take a 2-3-story building from 3-4 blocks away and make it appear to be right behind (and taller than) a building that was 6 stories tall.

I'll see if this thing lets me post images from my library. Nope. There's just a bar that shows up with an x in it and up-down arrows that are gray so you can't choose anything. sigh. And if I give the link to the images it'll just show thumbnails. sigh. I don't know why this won't let me post images. Anybody know what would be keeping me from being able to post images?

I'll give the ats links. Maybe somebody can figure out how to make them big enough for somebody to actually be able to see something. Here's the Google image close-up of the landing pad, showing black letters and no arrows. I'm going to see what happens if I take out the "thumb" in the image URL:

Just for kicks I'll give the URL without using the insertion protocol, to see if it'll post the image:

And here's the image in question, with the helicopter - showing red letters and arrows pointing to the center of the H:

Firstly, to post an image go to you uploads and select that image, you then get a pop-up with 3 different links, copy the first link (marked as 'BBcode for use in post:'), now you paste that on to any post and thats where the picture will appear.... you can use the preview button before posting to c if it works.

Secondly, I dont know what you mean when you say

Here's the Google image close-up of the landing pad, showing black letters and no arrows

The google maps (or any other map for that matter) shows green arrows pointing to a white cross with a red outline and a red H in the middle of that cross, with black writing outside of the cross saying 'queens Medical Center'. It cant be missed.

Red poles were confirmed by Mikeultra when he further added to my observation and we both concluded it was legit!
edit on 2014-03-14T11:22:07-05:00201403bam3103am0731 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

OK, I'll see if this works.

If this works it should show a closeup of the helipad from the Google image.

Maybe you could post an image that shows the helipad looking like you described. When Mikeultrafirst posted the image he noted that the helipad was painted differently in the Google image than in the photo; I think his basis for saying it was the same building was because of the metal structures there. But then the angle required for the camera to see those metal structures didn't make sense with the building appearing to be larger right behind it. The photos that showed the brown light poles didn't make sense to me because it seemed like they were near a park area and a short building. I'll look again, but the brown poles would have to be right in front of the taller building in that image, if that image has the hospital in it. Now that I know the hospital is about 6 stories tall I might be able to make more sense out of the pics Mikeultra posted with the brown poles.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Thank you for finding that building! That was a good idea to use the measuring tool in Google Earth to get the line of sight. I wasted time looking at every hospital landing pad in Hawaii! Now it's beyond doubt that the photo was taken on the roof of The Queens Medical Center. Here's 2 street view Google Earth images showing the 2 brown light poles and the section of building in the photo.

I can't figure out what's what in these images. The hospital is about 6 stories tall, so where is the hospital in these images? Is it the tall building in the background here, with different heights? The Google image didn't look like there were different layers of heights for the hospital. Is there an address that this image is supposed to be showing? I've never used Google earth so I don't know how it works.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Also, I don't know of any light poles that would be high enough to be seen over the top of a 6-story-tall building, unless they were seen a long way in the distance.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

What is that shorter building there? Could the hospital have an additional helipad on an auxiliary building that's not as tall? Does that shorter building have metal structures on top of it?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That looks kind of like a baseball field, with dirt infield and field lights. Is there a baseball field someplace close to the hospital?

In the Bing image there is a tall building to the right of the hospital that looks like it has a stairstep change in height. I wonder if that could be the tall building we see behind the shorter building in this pic. But that still wouldn't explain where the hospital is. Is there any way to get a wider aerial view of the area, to see where the hospital would fit in amongst the taller building with stairstep heights, the lower building that you marked with boxes, and the baseball field (or whatever it is)? Maybe we could see if there was another helipad and/or the metal structures on one of the other buildings.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

butterdezillion

That looks kind of like a baseball field, with dirt infield and field lights. Is there a baseball field someplace close to the hospital?

In the Bing image there is a tall building to the right of the hospital that looks like it has a stairstep change in height. I wonder if that could be the tall building we see behind the shorter building in this pic. But that still wouldn't explain where the hospital is. Is there any way to get a wider aerial view of the area, to see where the hospital would fit in amongst the taller building with stairstep heights, the lower building that you marked with boxes, and the baseball field (or whatever it is)? Maybe we could see if there was another helipad and/or the metal structures on one of the other buildings.

I'm glad you were having problems with this photo. It caused me to look at it further and I discovered a gold mine! This photo wasn't shot from the roof of The Queens Medical Center. It was shot with a telephoto lense from the hi-rise roof of the building that KITV (ABC) resides in at 801 South King Street .79 miles away. That's why the building behind the chopper looks too close, the telephoto lense.

Please examine the below images closely! This is damning evidence that the media is in on this propaganda production. 1st look at the line of sight from KITV over the roof of The Queens Medical Center and beyond to the 3 story building near the ball field.

Close up of KITV at 801 S King St, Honolulu, HI 96813

Street view of KITV.

3 story building (orange circle) that is behind USGC chopper and 2 brown light poles in photo (tan circles).

USCG chopper on roof at The Queens Medical Center.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Some kind of update in the Alabama case that might show some possible Fuddy connections.

Barack Hussein Obama’s birth riddle is being analyzed in a 13 page, Amicus Curiae brief filed with the Alabama Supreme Court by Harvard Attorney Albert W.L. Moore Jr. The brief promises to offer a straightforward theory as to just who this man in our White House really and truly is. (1)

Moore summarizes what is going on: “He (BHO) was a natural born American on the date of his birth, but further official records prove that he lost American citizenship and constitutional eligibility to the Presidency as definitively confirmed by his 1983 naturalization as an American citizen. By law, this process of naturalization did NOT restore his constitutional eligibility.”

Obama birth record, citizenship, unraveled for Alabama Supreme Court? (March 16, 2014)

Supreme Court of Alabama - case 1120465 (pdf)

[IMO]
I think the Alabama case is another planted case meant to automatically lose, thus "proving" Obama's citizenship is "genuine" without actually proving anything !!

The "corruption" happened at the State level in Hawaii and now we see the aftershocks that always default to the old "full faith and credit" clauses.
[/IMO]

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

xuenchen
[IMO]
I think the Alabama case is another planted case meant to automatically lose, thus "proving" Obama's citizenship is "genuine" without actually proving anything !!

That the case is only about whether the Secy. of State of Alabama had a duty to "vet" the candidates on the ballot, that there's no such duty under Alabama law, and that the whole case is moot anyway because Romney won the electoral votes in Alabama but Obama won the national election and is serving his second term.

So you think every single stupid birther court case is a plant, as birthers have lost every single court case so far.... also ignoring the fact that Obama never gave up his US citizenship, as under Indonesian law he was too young to get Indonesian citizenship....

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Just a quick question, Bruce. Do you believe that the laws of this country do - or should - provide a way for the citizenry to have proof that the Commander-in-Chief for our sons and daughters is Constitutionally qualified for that position? Do you believe that voters have a right to know whether the person they are considering voting for is legally qualified for the position they seek?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

butterdezillion
Do you believe that the laws of this country do - or should - provide a way for the citizenry to have proof that the Commander-in-Chief for our sons and daughters is Constitutionally qualified for that position?

Well, as Obama has shown many times he is qualified to be the POTUS, yes.

Do you believe that voters have a right to know whether the person they are considering voting for is legally qualified for the position they seek?

Again, as Obama has shown to be qualified many times, yes.

However that does not mean he has to prove to everyone's satisfaction that he is qualified, as we have seen some people just simply ignore all the evidence that shows he is qualified and make up silly stories and post lies as they refuse to accept that Obama is properly qualified. Obama has shown he is qualified much more than any previous President, but some people just refuse to accept that. Remember, even the courts have stated Obama is a natural born citizen, and every single silly birther court case, over 200 of them has failed. Some have even failed to Mr M. T. Chair!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I said "legally qualified". Do the citizens of the United States have a right to be given legal proof that the Commander-in-Chief for their sons and daughters is legally qualified to hold that position?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join