It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CEHughes

Aagh. I'm clicking to insert an image from my library and it won't do anything. Tried left-clicking, right-clicking, and double-clicking and can't get anything.

You can see an image at butterdezillion.files.wordpress.com... .

I'm going to just give a list of links to the posts on my blog where I've got images, because there are a LOT of images. I'll describe what's in each of these posts:

At butterdezillion.wordpress.com... I've got the still images that were in my first youtube video at youtu.be....

At butterdezillion.wordpress.com... I've got some additional images, that came immediately after the clip I had in my first youtube video - which shed more light on the Fuddy-shoe and bubbling-pants theory, as well as show some more interesting stuff in the water. There are annotated images asking specific questions. So far, only a couple have even addressed the questions I asked regarding those images.

At butterdezillion.wordpress.com... angs-photos/ I took a closer look at Josh Lang's images that he says are from this crash. But the close-up of the plane has signs of photoshopping, which I've noted on an annotated image. I didn't mention in that post, but I've done experiments that showed that the door shadow on the top of the plane could not look like that, given the angle of sun-door-camera. Other stuff is the "turbulence" spilling over into the strobe light on the right tailpiece and the bump on the top of the plane being one not two, being in the wrong place for either bump that's supposed to be there, and being crooked with the rest of the plane. There's also a lip above the windows which shouldn't be there.

At butterdezillion.wordpress.com... I've got still images from my 2nd youtube which is at youtu.be... . I also give instructions there for how anybody can see these images in full context by downloading ABC's mp4 files (now pixelated so the quality is not as good as mine), importing them into Windows Movie Maker (I give a link so you can download it for free), and slow down the frames.

At butterdezillion.files.wordpress.com... 03/mcfd-incident-report-contact-info-deleted.pdf I posted the Maui County Fire Department's Incident Report, which shows that the claims on the timing in various accounts were screwed up and that these "extras" could not be either MCFD rescuers or USCG swimmers.

At butterdezillion.wordpress.com... mages/ I provided the complete sequence of uncropped, unenhanced images of Kawasaki underwater, with Windows Movie Maker's timestamp showing, in response to an ATS poster's claim that I had posted multiple shots of the same image in an attempt to deceive.

And now at butterdezillion.wordpress.com... I've got underwater images of the plane. WorldNetDaily had on one of their articles a screenshot from KHON 2 News' broadcast, showing a plane with bent propeller and damaged cowling around the engine. Puentes' images contradict that, showing that the KHON2 image was NOT of this crash. The damage shown in the KHON2 image does seem to be similar to the damage implied in Josh Lang's photoshopped image, however.
edit on 12-3-2014 by butterdezillion because: Fuddy,. not Guddy

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
While doing a google image search for "Josh Lang Hawaii", I found this image. It sure does look like a Cessna 208 Caravan! And as the media has reported the crashed Makani Kai aircraft N687MA was salvaged in many smashed pieces. So what does this photo show? I think it shows the plotters of this hoax towing a junker Cessna from Kalaupapa airport to place at the "crash site".
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=WZUg U7mLJ8jh2QXFi4GgCw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=595
If you click on the link above a google search result page appears. Click on images and you'll see the 2nd image below.

Is this another example of the evil perpetrators of this hoax having to leave clues to their deeds? Something about their Illuminati beliefs and customs...
edit on 12-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: instructions for google image result

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
OK, Scratch the above theory. I found this excellent site about air crashes. The above photo of the plane in the water had some info when you right click on it and then inspect element. The upload date was October 10, 2013 which got me excited. Then I entered the registration # YV1183 into the search box for October 2013. It was a Cessna 208 Caravan that crashed off Venezuela. Here is the link for that site.www.baaa-acro.com...

edit on 12-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: element inspection

edit on 12-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The above crash was eerily similar to the Makani Kai crash. Engine problem, it ditched in the ocean and all 13 on board survived! Well all except all survived.

In flight, pilot encountered technical problems with the engine and elected to ditch the aircraft off La Tortuga Island. All 13 occupants were rescued by fishermen but aircraft was damaged beyond repair. Causes Engine failure.
www.baaa-acro.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

The image at

butterdezillion.files.wordpress.com...

does not show an ankle at 90 degrees to the body. That's the image I want you to post a link.
edit on 12-3-2014 by CEHughes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The CIA and Barry, linked by Business International Corporation.

n the late summer of 1983, future United States President Barack Obama interviewed for a job at Business International Corporation. He worked there for "little more than year."[3] As a research associate in its financial services division, he edited Financing Foreign Operations, a global reference service, and wrote for Business International Money Report, a weekly financial newsletter.[4] His responsibilities included "interviewing business experts, researching trends in foreign exchange, following market developments. . . . He wrote about currency swaps and leverage leases. . . . Obama also helped write financial reports on Mexico and Brazil"
en.wikipedia.org...

A 1977 New York Times article mentioned Business International as one of the lesser known of 22 news organizations found to have employed journalists who were also working for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).[6] Elliott Haynes "said his father, Eldridge Haynes, had provided cover for four C.I.A. employees in various countries between 1955 and 1960."
en.wikipedia.org...

In an interview, Mr. Armstrong added: “There may be some truth to that. But in order to make it a good story, it required a bit of exaggeration.” Mr. Armstrong’s description of the firm, and those of other co-workers, differs at least in emphasis from Mr. Obama’s. It was a small newsletter-publishing and research firm, with about 250 employees worldwide, that helped companies with foreign operations (they could be called multinationals) understand overseas markets, they said. Far from a bastion of corporate conformity, they said, it was informal and staffed by young people making modest wages. Employees called it “high school with ashtrays.” Many workers dressed down. Only the vice president in charge of Mr. Obama’s division got a secretary, they said. Mr. Obama was a researcher and writer for a reference service called Financing Foreign Operations. He also wrote for a newsletter, Business International Monetary Report.
www.nytimes.com...

The CIA protects Barry, kills his enemies or security risks (Loretta Fuddy).

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I do not think her death was so much a conspiracy as they were all part of the same cult out of indonesia.
This may just have been a horrible accident.

If it is a conspiracy the death wasn't to link him to the birth certificate and it was to sever any history she would be able to speak on of the sunworshippers cult they all belonged to. YES WE CAN as he lays waste to the soul at the alter of zeus.

The guys is a little evil. They all are though.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Good reference to B.I.C.

Obama also was a "writer" for other publications as well...

Obama's 1983 College Magazine Article

and a bit off topic but....
there could be a tie to the 1981 Brinks robbery in New York.
speculation says he was one the ones that got away.
further, he probably met Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn (Ayers' wife) while at Columbia U.
It all figures in to the Obama mysteries.
Ayers and Dohrn were/are well known for providing fake i.d.'s to Weather Underground members, and they have been linked to the C.I.A. also.

The Brink's robbery of 1981 was an armed robbery committed on October 20, 1981, which was carried out by Black Liberation Army members Jeral Wayne Williams (aka Mutulu Shakur), Donald Weems (aka Kuwasi Balagoon), Samuel Brown (aka Solomon Bouines), Samuel Smith, Nathaniel Burns (aka Sekou Odinga), and Cecilio "Chui" Ferguson; several former members of the Weather Underground, now belonging to the May 19th Communist Organization, including David Gilbert, Judith Alice Clark, Kathy Boudin, and Marilyn Buck; and an unknown number of accomplices.

Brink's robbery (1981)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He's more than a little evil, he's a MkUltra slave! Watch the video below at Westminster Abbey. He is given some hand signals and code words by MkUltra controllers, to publicly embarrass the mindless robot and to demonstrate who is controlling him, the Queen of England!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Barry is a product of MkUltra. He has been programmed to carry out instructions from the CIA and the Queen of England. He has no loyalty to the United States.

I wonder why the Cessna 208 caravan that crashed in Venuzuela remained floating and was towed to shore by fisherman, yet the Makani Kai Cessna sunk like a rock. I think the plan was Loretta Fuddy was supposed to go down with the plane, but somehow she popped out on the surface. That's why she was so far away from all the others when the rescuers finally showed up 80 minutes later.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I remember the Brinks robbery well. I didn't know Barry might have been involved with that. I could see it though with his deep hatred of America. Was Frank Marshal Davis involved with the BLA? Barry involved with scum like that. Very likely!

Gilbert, Weems, and Clark were the first of the Brink's robbers to go to trial. Because the BLA was known for attempting to break their members out of prison (as in the case of Assata Shakur), massive security precautions were undertaken, turning the courthouse in Goshen, New York into a heavily armed compound. The job of presiding over what was expected to be an arduous and potentially dangerous trial was assigned to Judge David S. Ritter who tried to balance ensuring the rights of the unpopular defendants with keeping the peace in the courtroom while they used unconventional approaches to making their case. All three defendants declined assistance from defense lawyers and chose to represent themselves. Their contention was that since they did not recognize the authority of the United States, the government had no right to put them on trial. Throughout the trial, they repeatedly disrupted the proceedings by shouting anti-US slogans, proclaiming to be "at war" with the government and refusing to respect any aspect of the US legal system. They called the robbery an "expropriation" of funds that were needed to form a new country in a few select southern states that ideally would be populated only by African Americans.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ann Dunham Soeorto, the CIA, and the Indonesian Massacres.

Obama's CIA "Mommy Dearest" — identifying Indonesians for assassination.

President Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, worked in Indonesia for a U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) embassy cover operation that helped identify some 5000 key members of the Indonesian Communist Party — Partai Komunis Indonesia(PKI) that were targeted for assassination by Indonesian armed forces units, of which her husband and President Obama's step-father, Lolo Soetoro, was a participant. The 5000 targets' names appeared in what was called by the CIA "the shooting list." Furthermore, the contacts of the key 5000 PKI members was also used by the CIA, in part using USAID official cover agents like Ann Dunham, to identify Indonesian sympathizers with the government of President Sukarno, ousted in 1965 in a CIA-orchestrated coup, in which Lolo Soetoro took part, and the PKI, with the net total of Indonesians killed ranging from 250,000 to 1 million.
www.thesecrettruth.com...

The CIA's role in the Indonesian genocide is found in a 1990 article written by Ralph McGehee, a CIA veteran of the agency's International Communism Branch of the Counterintelligence Staff. The article appeared in the Fall 1990 issue of the Covert Action Information Bulletin. Lolo Soetoro was a colonel in the Indonesian armed forces and worked for the CIA-installed dictator, General Suharto, from 1965, after returning to Indonesia from Hawaii, where he married Ann Dunham, to 1970, when he joined Exxon. President Obama's mother arrived in Indonesia to join Soetoro with young Barack Obama, Jr. in October 1967,while the CIA's anti-PKI and anti-Sukarno "mopping up" operations were still taking place. Dunham Soetoro began working for CIA/USAID front, Lembaga Persahabatan Indonesia Amerika (LIA)–the Indonesia-America Friendship Institute. In 1972, Dunham Soetoro returned to Hawaii to continue her CIA work in Indonesia under the non-official cover of two agency fronts, the Asia Foundation and the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii. Dunham Soetoro returned to Indonesia in 1975 to conduct "anthropological field work." The year 1975 is key since it was the year East Timor gained independence from Portugal and when the CIA, working with Suharto, planned the Indonesian invasion and bloody occupation of East Timor, a move that had been given the green light by then-Secretary of State Henry Kissinger. Kissinger now serves as a foreign policy adviser to President Obama.
www.thesecrettruth.com...

The CIA are some ruthless critters, and Barry was spawned from them. That's who he is, a mindless tool of the CIA.
en.wikipedia.org...
Killed millions, what's 1 more? Nothing...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

There aren't any ankles showing in the water; that's my point. But for that yello w oval to be the bottom of the sole of a shoe, the person wearing that shoe would have to have their ankle at a certain angle in order to have their sole show like that and still be on the other side of Yamamoto as Fuddy was. You tell me what the angle of their ankle would have to be. That's what the question is all about, and that's what nobody thus far has been willing to even attempt an answer to. Surprise me; be the first.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

Where's the bank (literally; it looks like a hillside) of trees close to the building in the background?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well this photo from Hawaii News Now claims that this USCG chopper is landing on the roof of The Queens Medical Center in Honolulu with a rescued person or persons from the crashed Makani Kai aircraft.

edit on 10-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: Oahu

edit on 10-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

Ok so i was just looking at your posts and figured it out. The building in the background is further away. You underestimated the cameras zoom/focus capabilities.

For what its worth, the photo in question looks genuine. Either way
to mikeultra and butterzillion!

I hope I'm not butchering the quote function here too badly. I just wanted the images so we could all look. The image with the helicopter has, off to the right, some kind of blocks (looks like concrete) that look like a pavilion type of a thing. The windows of the building behind the landing pad look much closer than 4 blocks away. It's hard to tell the exact angle of view without seeing wider context, but it seems like the angle required to get the 2 brown light poles wouldn't be pointing to that building in the distance.

I think we'd have to see all the images, with a wide enough view to see both the actual landing area and the building in the distance. I'm a computer moron who wasn't even able to get the option of posting images from my library yesterday so I'm afraid I can't pull up those images but I very much appreciate those who have been posting images that we all can look at.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

CEHughes

The image at

butterdezillion.files.wordpress.com...

does not show an ankle at 90 degrees to the body. That's the image I want you to post a link.
edit on 12-3-2014 by CEHughes because: (no reason given)

If I can get this to do this, this will be an annotated image showing the ankle angle (say that 3 times fast. lol) required, for this to be Fuddy's shoe sole. It won't let me insert an image from my library. The closest I can do is give the ATS URL for the image, so you'll have to ckick on this. I don't know why ATS won't let me post images:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Those red lines you've drawn don't match up with her body outline, so I'm not sure what they represent. The angle of her body to the camera and the distance from her feet to the camera makes it almost impossible for the sole of her shoes not to be visible in the images. Add to the that the video sequence shows her right foot come out of the water then go back under, then her left foot comes out of the water then goes back under, then her right foot comes out and so on.

When her right foot first comes out of the water, her knee is bent and as she straightens the leg (obscured by the large floating head) the shoe and foot dash across the water.

I don't see any images that suggest her body is contoured or the parts are at exotic angles.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Show me how you think her body was positioned, to have the black stuff (supposedly her pants bubbling up) where it is and the supposed sole of the shoe facing that particular direction.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I don't see any black bubbling pants in this image:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you point them out?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I don't see any black bubbling pants there either - nor do I see black bubbling pants or thrashing legs in ANY of these images. You're the one claiming that you see her legs thrashing about. If that's not her leg - the black of her bubbling pants, as those who speak like you have claimed - then what IS that black stuff? What makes you think it is something different than the black stuff you say IS her black pants?in the other images?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Trust us... me n mikeultra have agreed that this picture is real. The building in the background that i pointed out was simply further away, thats all. There are concrete blocks that block the view of this building from the highway.

nothing dodgy here!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join