It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Bilk22
It was allegedly leaked last week, so surprised there's nothing here about it.

Last week? He made that video in 2008, 6 years ago. And like all silly birther claims, it is just a lie.

You never even watched it, as it refers to Senator Obama..., claims he is about to withdraw,

Why do people post video's they do not even watch?

Where is the evidence for his claims?

How much are GOP members paid to post and push this nonsense about Obama?
edit on 11-3-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

hellobruce

Bilk22
It was allegedly leaked last week, so surprised there's nothing here about it.

Last week? He made that video in 2008, 6 years ago. And like all silly birther claims, it is just a lie.

You never even watched it, as it refers to Senator Obama...

Why do people post video's they do not even watch?
I watched it. I know it was made in '08. It was leaked last week. You know of this video being posted prior to that? I searched ATS quite a few times. Is senator Obama a different person? Oh hello Bruce. This your day job? You seem to always chime in on Obama threads. I guess assignments are doled out by subject matter

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

If you go to Birther Report, they along with The Post and Email did an interview with Shrimpton a couple days ago and he basically confirmed everything he said in 2008. It was a Skype conversation and is difficult to hear at times, but he's standing be his story.

I'm keeping an open mind on this one, but not 100% convinced yet.

I am 100% convinced that the long form birth certificate posted to whithouse.gov on 27 April 2011 is absolutely a digital forgery.

edit on 11-3-2014 by SBMcG because: Formatting screw-up

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I'm biting my tongue. The American people, who put our military people in the position of having a usurper as their commander-in-chief, have made it so that the only way those military people can keep their oaths of office and be anything BUT a quisling who just follows every unlawful order that comes their way is by being court-martialed. I'm going to stop right there before I say something I regret. Some things I don't handle well at all, and the trampling of the military men and women who put their lives on the line for an undeserving American public is one thing I just can't even talk about without getting physically sick to my stomach.

Yes, the USCG is involved. They probably believed they were doing what was necessary to protect Loretta Fuddy - something much easier to sort out than what is necessary to protect the US Constitution as their oaths require. God, have mercy on everyone who was/is in a position of responsibility and has broken faith with their oaths and their people.
edit on 11-3-2014 by butterdezillion because: trying to stick to the subject at hand

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Thanks for that video. I found yet another birth certificate for Barry in the Coast Province Republic of Kenya. This image isn't too clear, but it does have the exact date and times as his forgery does in Hawaii. The article at this website claims Barrys' mom gave birth in Kenya, and 4 days later flew back to Hawaii and filed for a certificate of live birth there. The corrupt Hawaiians were all too happy to cooperate. She probably claimed she gave birth at home.

“On August 4, 1961 Obama’s mother, father, and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombasa , Kenya . His mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her nine-month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obamas went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961 (what a sad day for the USA!). Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth.”
nesaranews.blogspot.com...

Take notice of the registars name, E.F. Lavendar!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Look at this interview with the USCG. They claim they got there to the crash site in 30 minutes. At 1:14 the rescue swimmer starts to say Loretta Fuddy "didn't respond to any of the painful stimuli he was giving her..." then he takes that back and says, "...not painful, just any stimuli." Hard to keep the lies straight P.J.? What is painful stimuli? A hypodermic needle perhaps?
www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

They seemed nervous talking about it.

The flight probably did take about 30 minutes, they just didn't leave until probably about 50 minutes after they were told of the crash... The MCFD just barely beat them there though, and they've got a shorter trip...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

butterdezillion

The flight probably did take about 30 minutes, they just didn't leave until probably about 50 minutes after they were told of the crash... The MCFD just barely beat them there though, and they've got a shorter trip...

They have good reason to be nervous. Look at all of the people in Barrys' Dead Pool. Look at all the career military people who have been canned if not killed.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Mikeultra
I found yet another birth certificate for Barry in the Coast Province Republic of Kenya. This image isn't too clear, but it does have the exact date and times as his forgery does in Hawaii.

good grief, why do birthers keep posting obvious fakes? That is simply a modified Australian birth certificate!
www.calldrmatt.com...
www.snopes.com...

birthers are getting really desperate now, they are recycling silly stories about Obama, and making up even sillier stories about divers killing Fuddy. Well as they have lost every single court case they have attempted, over 200 of them they have to just make nonsense up!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Mikeultra

butterdezillion

They have good reason to be nervous. Look at all of the people in Barrys' Dead Pool. Look at all the career military people who have been canned if not killed.

The greatest things Barry Soetoro & Co. have to fear right now are sitting on secure hard drives belonging to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and stored in the virtual realm that will end the fraud and be "universe shattering".\

Tick tock, tick tock...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

SBMcG
The greatest things Barry Soetoro & Co. have to fear right now are sitting on secure hard drives belonging to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and stored in the virtual realm that will end the fraud and be "universe shattering".

Sure, sure - and it will be released "real soon now"...

The sad thing is the FM's actually believe the nonsense birthers produce!
edit on 11-3-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I knew the East West Center was the central core of the communist element which Barry was spawned from. In fact I will be the 1st to predict that it will be where this fraud will create his "presidential library" complete with tele-promters. East West Center and the CIA!

THE EAST-WEST CENTER: CAVE OF THE VAMPIRES

On May 14, 1960, President Eisenhower signed the Mutual Security Act of 1960 which authorized the creation of a Center for Cultural and Technical Interchange Between East and West (East-West Center) at the University of Hawaii, and on August 31, 1960 signed the Department of State Appropriation Act, 1961, which appropriated $10 million for the Center (including $8.2 million in capital spending for six new buildings), and on September 30, 1961, President Kennedy signed Supplemental Appropriation Act, 1962, which appropriated an additional $3.3 million for the Center. On October 25, 1960, the University of Hawaii signed a grant-in-aid agreement with the State Department to establish and operate the East-West Center, and received its first installment of $1.1 million in federal funding on November 8, 1960.
sites.google.com...

EWC program areas include Education, Research, Seminars, a Washington D.C. office (which also houses and administers the United States Asia Pacific Council), an Office of External Affairs and the East-West Center Foundation.
sites.google.com...

BOMBSHELL - OBAMA IS A CIA CREATION!

Barack Obama, Sr., who met Dunham in 1959 in a Russian language class at the University of Hawaii, had been part of what was described as an airlift of 280 East African students to the United States to attend various colleges — merely “aided” by a grant from the Joseph P. Kennedy Foundation, according to a September 12, 1960, Reuters report from London. The airlift was a CIA operation to train and indoctrinate future agents of influence in Africa, which was becoming a battleground between the United States and the Soviet Union and China for influence among newly-independent and soon-to-be independent countries on the continent.
sites.google.com...

Obama, Sr., who left Hawaii for Harvard in 1962, divorced Dunham in 1964. Obama, Sr. married a fellow Harvard student, Ruth Niedesand, a Jewish-American woman, who moved with him to Kenya and had two sons. They were later divorced. Obama, Sr. worked for the Kenyan Finance and Transport ministries as well as an oil firm. Obama, Sr. died in a 1982 car crash and his funeral was attended by leading Kenyan politicians, including future Foreign Minister Robert Ouko, who was murdered in 1990. CIA files indicate that Mboya was an important agent-of-influence for the CIA, not only in Kenya but in all of Africa. A formerly Secret CIA Current Intelligence Weekly Summary, dated November 19, 1959, states that Mboya served as a check on extremists at the second All-African People’s Conference (AAPC) in Tunis. The report states that “serious friction developed between Ghana’s Prime Minister Kwame Nkrumah and Kenyan nationalist Tom Mboya who cooperated effectively last December to check extremists at the AAPC’s first meeting in Accra.” The term “cooperated effectively” appears to indicate that Mboya was cooperating with the CIA, which filed the report from field operatives in Accra and Tunis. While “cooperating” with the CIA in Accra and Tunis, Mboya selected the father of the president of the United States to receive a scholarship and be airlifted to the University of Hawaii where he met and married President Obama’s mother.
sites.google.com...

This why Congress will not move against this foreign infiltrator, he's protected by the CIA! They killed the Kennedys, and Congress knows that! Something is seriously wrong with this country!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Week(s) ago I quoted individual frames from the OP explaining why its so faked/staged etc.

Bottom like is the diver shots look overly suspicious as to the positioning, the footwear not matching, and the fact her body disappears underwater despite attempts to recover her alive.. all just scream foul play.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

gardener
Week(s) ago I quoted individual frames from the OP explaining why its so faked/staged etc.

Bottom like is the diver shots look overly suspicious as to the positioning, the footwear not matching, and the fact her body disappears underwater despite attempts to recover her alive.. all just scream foul play.

I think Yamamoto helped drown her, one of the photos clearly shows him choking Loretta and holding her head below the surface. All of these people have connections to the East West Center. Also remember that Hawaiians are not really thrilled with being part of the USA. So their loyalty is questionable. They would go along with this plot to help destroy America via communism. They once had their own kingdom. They were royalty! Don't believe the tourist propaganda. The Hawaiians and their unique culture are actually being destroyed by the East West Center. Useful idiots.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Mikeultra
I think Yamamoto helped drown her,

Except for the fact she was not drowned.....

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Obviously she was murdered! I mean c'mon, the ONLY death among 9 people who were OK, not even a scratch?

Besides, the only footage of the 'crash' does not even show any bit of a crash! Just the aftermath! Why would he video takeoff, then not turn his cam on again until the wreckage is already quietly drifting in water?

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

The crash is on video.

ondemand.abcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

Please post the image of her foot at 90 degrees to her body. I don't see it any of the videos from ABC.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Mikeultra

butterdezillion

The times and stories don't match up, that's for sure. Mark Miller claimed that by 4:30 they had everybody out of the water and Fuddy and a man were in the USCG helicopter being worked on. The man made it but Fuddy didn't, according to Miller. Maybe this is another place where the story line wasn't coordinated well enough.

The USCG said they trnasported a 73-year-old woman and (however old Puentes is) year-old man to the Honolulu airport in stable condition. Honolulu EMS says they transported 2 people via ambulance from the airport to Queens Hospital. The USCG also said they transported one directly to Queens Hospital. Presumably this person in critical condition. So that's 3 that the USCG transported for medical care. Maui Medevac transported one in stable condition to topside staging and MCFD transported 2. Holstein swam ashore and wasn't transported anywhere as far as I know. Yamamoto and Kawasaki waited in Kalaupapa to be flown by Makani Kai to Honolulu, where Kawasaki either drove or had somebody drive him (depending on which story you read) to Queens. Yamamoto was driven to his home. Add in Fuddy being dead and that's 10 people, unless Holstein is one of the people transported by MCFD or Maui Medevac. But none of the reports talk about there being a person in critical condition - nor do they explain why the USCG flew one directly to Queens Hospital.

The way I see it is that either one of these divers was actually in critical condition, or Fuddy was not dead when they pulled her from the water and they tried to hide that by claiming that her dead body was taken to topside and on to the morgue on Molokai, or she was fine and they dropped her off at Queens where she was whisked away into hiding, or they just BS'ed about this "critical condition" to try to allow cover for the "trapped in the fuselage" story.

Gotta run.

Well this photo from Hawaii News Now claims that this USCG chopper is landing on the roof of The Queens Medical Center in Honolulu with a rescued person or persons from the crashed Makani Kai aircraft.

edit on 10-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: Oahu

edit on 10-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

Ok so i was just looking at your posts and figured it out. The building in the background is further away. You underestimated the cameras zoom/focus capabilities.

For what its worth, the photo in question looks genuine. Either way
to mikeultra and butterzillion!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

Thank you for finding that building! That was a good idea to use the measuring tool in Google Earth to get the line of sight. I wasted time looking at every hospital landing pad in Hawaii! Now it's beyond doubt that the photo was taken on the roof of The Queens Medical Center. Here's 2 street view Google Earth images showing the 2 brown light poles and the section of building in the photo.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join