It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here's an example of 1 of Schumans' many governmental allies. Randall Watanuki from the National Park Service.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I'm the wrong person to ask about posting links to something on your computer, but I AM ready to try out your instructions on how to post/embed images from my computer. Wish me luck or say a prayer...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

OK, I'm going to give this a try. If I'm able to do this right, this is ZZ:

It looks to me as if there are 3 arms there. The bottom probably belongs to the 70-ish-year-old guy beside Kawasaki, I now believe. I don't think the top two are reflections of each other because the flesh color of the top arm starts closer to Kawasaki's body than the arm right below it. It does look like Kawasaki's sleeve sticking out behind him, so maybe he had his arm back there part of the time and part of the time he didn't. Some of the images show that white that looks like a sleeve there and some of them don't have that.

The poster who said that Kawasaki was holding onto a black cushion appears to be right. On my blog (I've got the link below) I'e got images from before the segment that I showed on the youtube, and it appears that the 70ish-yr-old man is holding onto the side of the cushion that is farthest from the camera, while Kawasaki is holding onto the left side of the cushion (as we view it).

Here is ZZA:

I was wrong about including every image in the sequence. I left out 2 images, that don't show the yellow part, which is what I was mostly trying to show people. But the whole sequence - full-screen, uncropped, un-enhanced, and showing the timestamps - is on my blog at butterdezillion.wordpress.com... mages/

I hope I got that link in here correctly. As I said before, sharp learning curve.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Another Schuman ally in high places with connections to the University of Hawaii. David Ellis bashes Pacific Air while praising Schumans' Makani Kai Air.

Dr. Ellis earned his BA in Economics & Mathematics from the US Military Academy at West Point, his MA in Second Language Acquisition from the University of Hawaii, and his PhD in Second Language Acquisition from the University of Maryland, College Park, with a focus on language assessment.
www.nflc.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

I should say this more clearly. It does look like Kawasaki's sleeve is sticking out behind him on some of the images .But on some images where it looks like he's got both arms out in front of himself ,that white part sticking out behind his back isn't there. So there may have been times when he had his arm to the side and times where he had both arms in front of him. Or the part that sticks out could be a wrinkle of his shirt rather than a sleeve. I don't know. But there are images where he appears to have both arms out in front of himself, the white protrusion on his back isn't there, and there are still those dark arms and yellow/black shape behind him.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Well for certain these images are clear and not pixelated like the stuff ABC broadcast. I'll bet somewhere, unseen by anyone other than the producers of this propaganda movie, there's more footage where divers are seen under and in the water! Safety divers to make sure everybody involved with making this "accident" film were OK. Loretta Fuddy is most likely in a witness protection program as payment for her lying about Barry's birth certificate. Good job with the photos!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

butterdezillion

I should say this more clearly. It does look like Kawasaki's sleeve is sticking out behind him on some of the images .But on some images where it looks like he's got both arms out in front of himself ,that white part sticking out behind his back isn't there. So there may have been times when he had his arm to the side and times where he had both arms in front of him. Or the part that sticks out could be a wrinkle of his shirt rather than a sleeve. I don't know. But there are images where he appears to have both arms out in front of himself, the white protrusion on his back isn't there, and there are still those dark arms and yellow/black shape behind him.
The yellow black shape behind him looks like a scuba rebreather rig. The diver is probably floating on his back on the surface doing his deeds.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'd have to look again to be sure, but IIRC Josh Lang has a lot of connections with both UH and University of Maryland-College Park. He's from Maryland, graduated from Albert Einstein High School, which is in a town I'm told is a bedroom community for NSA spooks centered in DC. But then I'm also told that the fogbow folks have "sock puppets" who are supposed to gain my trust and feed me disinformation - this disinformation plan was revealed by one of them who was bragging about it...

But as I mentioned on a different comment, his Facebook "friends" include some very interesting people in positions of power. Some of them are fellow graduates of Albert Einstein but not all. A lot of Washington, DC connections.

Seems like we may be talking about a tight-knit crew here - all the parts of this story.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Bingo! And there are more images I've got that will strongly suggest just that. It's why they weren't very worried about how to work the yellow inflatable life jackets, or worried about how many they had available. There's one image of Rosa sticking way out of the water. Her life jacket isn't even touching the water. There's the image of Jacob holding onto the guy with the dark face in the water (with black goggles? over his eyes and a moustache). There's stuff all over in these videos, if people just look.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Puentes had 2 GoPros. Somebody else probably ran the other one and has clear pictures of exactly what happened - I believe for use if there is a murder trial. The divers and passengers wanted to protect themselves not only from accidental drowning but also from prosecution if for some reason the truth about this crash being planned got out there. The video we're not seeing is the bargaining chip that all these people have, to keep them safe. IMHO

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

this could easily be true

Right, it could much more easily be false, so why don't you consider that possibility?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Loretta Fuddy is most likely in a witness protection program as payment for her lying about Barry's birth certificate.

Logical possibility indeed !!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It looks like Makani Kai Air only got a 6 month extension in their Essential Air Services contract, although they submitted 1 proposal for 2 years and 1 proposal for 4 years. I guess the feds are not happy with their performance in the "accident" movie. I think I have another pdf file that is later than this one saying that they were awarded a 1 year contract. That might be due to impending world doom or economic collapse here in America? Is there anone who can tell me if there's a way to provide a direct link to these adobe pdfs on my pc? There's some eye opening evidence I have here.

Notice in the bottom paragraph that Makai Kai Air was getting their new contract proposal ready by the end of October 2013, 1 week after the October 22, 2013 Mokulele Airlines "emergency engine failure" landing on a Maui highway. As butterdezillion suggested, a call from Valerie Jarett or Eric Holder proposing a deal they couldn't refuse probably occurred about that time frame.
edit on 8-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: more motives

edit on 8-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: Mokulele

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by freakjive

Of course there was a rescue swimmer. And they happen to wear a wetsuit, mask, and snorkel among other gear.

The USCG rescue swimmers don't wear this kind of equipment. They're not allowed to do diving so they have no need of masks and snorkels. Depending on the temperature of the water they may wear a wet or a dry suit. I've seen photos of them and IIRC they wear orange.

But these images were taken long before the Maui County Fire Dept helicopter arrived at 4:30 or the USCG arrived at about 4:44. Then again, the media reported one dead at 4:40 - 4 minutes before the USCG was reported as on-scene (according to the MCFD's incident report, which I've posted on my blog at butterdezillion.wordpress.com... , and they still had to transport 3 other people before they lifted Fuddy from the water, according to what the rescue swimmers told the media in interviews afterwards. And the MCFD didn't know until 5:00 even how many the USCG had picked out of the water - much less the condition of those people.

I've also posted another youtube with more images, at www.youtube.com...

The original youtube from which the images in the original post of this thread were taken is at www.youtube.com...

There are also a lot more discrepancies/anomalies that I'and others have described starting at page 14 if not before (I haven't read the whole thread).

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Looks like the U.S. Department of Transportation is hauling Schuman Aviation into court for violations of FAA regulations. I will post an image of page 1 of 7 from the pdf, and try to figure out how to link to the entire file.

OK I think that worked, click on the adobe pdf logo on the page that the link above takes you to. Left click it, it should give you an option to either view it or save file!
Edit: the link doesn't take you to the specific page...I will type out the link.
www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=FAA-2013-1080-0001
edit on 8-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

Edit: Copy and paste above hand typed link, it works I tested it.
edit on 8-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: links

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Just a quick note to let you know, these images were taken directly from "Good Morning America" footage. On my youtube video at www.youtube.com... I recorded my computer screen while I went to the GMA page where the video of their broadcast was, saved the file, imported it into Windows Movie Maker, reduced the frame speed to 1/8th speed, moved to the right spot in the file, and showed the footage of this happening. As the screen was being recorded I took a screenshot of one of the images with the black and yellow showing and then imported that into Paint, gave it a file name, imported that file into Microsoft Picture Manager and brightened it up so people could clearly see what had truly come off of the GMA file that anybody is free to see on their computer.

In the youtube video I gave the link to my blog where I posted the still shots, brightened, so people could look at them.

So these images are genuine. I've also given directions for how somebody else could do the same thing that I did, so they can see for themselves. I've since posted another youtube video showing more images, only these images are off the recordings that I made from the ABC websites playing on my computer screen BEFORE ABC pixelated their files, so these images are clearer than what anybody is allowed to see straight off the ABC websites now. That 2nd youtube is at www.youtube.com...

There is much, much more in these videos. My theory is that this plane crash was planned as a way to give Fuddy a new identity - by claiming she died and hiding her away. The people in the plane all were in some way dependent on the HDOH to even be there, and in most instances also depended on the HDOH for their business contracts, etc. I believe they thought they were doing what was necessary to protect Fuddy from having to testify in either Doug Vogt's lawsuit naming her as a criminal defendant or in any investigations that would come from Arpaio's revelations due to be made later this month. Or to protect her from having to be killed by the regime in order to keep her from testifying. The people who were there knew what was going on and did it to help Fuddy. How many times in all the media coverage after this crash was the word "family" used to describe how everybody felt about Fuddy?

I believe the extra people there were supposed to keep the passengers safe while Fuddy was taken away and somebody else put in her place to "play dead" for the rescuers who were also part of the plan. According to the reports there was a Navy Seahawk right there at the time - supposedly doing "touch and goes" - that could have done helicasting of the divers and equipment and could have made sure that the passengers could be extracted if something went wrong. With each passenger having a diver assigned to keep them safe and military spec-ops-type resources available in case something went wrong, the passengers could feel safe.

I believe that somebody else was taking video with Puentes' other GoPro, and that video clearly shows what was really going on - to be used as proof that none of the divers or passengers killed Fuddy, if there would ever be a murder trial.

Anyway, people should look at what's actually there in ABC's videos, which they broadcast a month after the crash in an attempt to silence the "crazy conspiracy theorists" who were suspicious about what happened. And that, right there, tells you what the American media has become. Sad. Incredibly sad.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Interesting. That all happened about a month before the Oct 22 Mokulele Cessna crash. So right around the time when the EAS applications were due for the next year Schuman was faced not only with the "carrot" of the EAS contract but also the "stick" of heavy penalties for his FAA violations if the feds weren't very happy with him. As it was, Makani Kai was assessed just a little over $1000/violation when the law allows up to $11,000/violation to be assessed.

Carrots and sticks at a very timely point...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
One of butterdezillions' underwater photos I rotated 90 degrees. It looks like the hull of a boat as seen from underwater. Probably has the outboard motor raised up so nobody gets clonked on the head. Look at it, it's a boat!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

According to this letter from Schuman, Clyde Kawasaki started working for Schuman Aviation on June 16, 2009. Why does Clyde Kawasakis' LinkedIn page say he works for Air Pacific/Fiji Airways from May 2012-Present? Then on top it says he works for Schuman Aviation?
www.linkedin.com...
Link for above image.
www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=DOT-OST-2010-0006-0003

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Mikeultra
I found a LinkedIn page for Clyde Kawasaki. There are some interesting things on there. it says that he is a pilot for Pacific Air/Fiji Airways between March 2012 and April 2014? 1 year, 11 months. Is it 1 year or 11 months, or 1year, 11 months the way it's written sounds like 23 months! The problem is we haven't arrived at April 2014 yet.

www.linkedin.com...
The next odd thing is that Pacific Air is the company that Richard Schuman CEO of Makani Kai Air was involved in litigation against, with regards to the Essential Air Services contract to Kalaupapa with the federal government! As I mentioned earlier in the thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pacific Wings doing business as Pacific Air is the company that Schumans' company was fighting with to get the contract to provide Essential Air Services contract from the government to serve Kalaupapa. I have the pdf files with the evidence. I will gather it and post it later. Here is a link for Pacific Wings aka Pacific Air.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.hawaiibusiness.com...

So Clyde Kawasaki came from Pacific Air and according to his LinkedIn page has ties to the military.

edit on 8-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: LinkedIn

Did you notice that others who looked at this also looked at Ferdinand Puentes, who they say is "Management Consulting/ Consultant"? He's a roofer. When you look at his Instagram stuff he shows the roofs he worked on.

Sort of leads me to think the LinkedIn pages for these 2 guys has been messed with.

The only way I can reconcile all these claims for Kawasaki is if he is employed by Makani Kai part-time, perhaps as something other than a pilot, but also has a contract with Pacific Air through the end of this year. Still doesn't explain Schuman telling the media that Kawasaki's been flying for them for 1 year, or 2 years, or 3 years, depending on which media report you see - and also telling the DOT that Kawasaki's worked for them since 2009 - which is 4 years. Unless he worked for them 4 years ago, went somewhere else, and came back a year or two ago as something other than a pilot...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join