It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

TDawg61
Are you saying that 1:That the plane was sabotaged and the pilots,crew and passengers were murdered.2:And THEN Fuddy survived the crash and was 3: murdered by the rescue divers AND 4:Was caught on video?
How many ridiculous aspects can you have in one conspiratorial act anyway??If there isn't an acceptable number than there should be!Hoax bin material to me.

edit on CSTWedpm31261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

Um, every single person survived the "crash." Nobody was even injured... The only casualty was Fuddy, and she died after she "safely" evacuated the plane... There were no murdered passengers, except Fuddy.

Not many plane crashes go so well... And despite it being caught on video, it's not like anybody would believe it... You're the perfect example, aren't you?

/restmycase

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Other questions that need an explanation. Why did the Maui Fire and police state that Fuddys' body was trapped in the fuselage and recovered from the fuselage? Because that was story #1..., story #2 was that she got out, floated with Yamamoto, died suddenly and let go...

Fuddy, 65, was among nine people in a Cessna that crashed into the ocean Wednesday, shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport on the island of Molokai about 3:15 p.m. The eight others on the plane, including the pilot, were rescued, but Fuddy "remained in the fuselage of the plane," Honolulu Fire Capt. Terry Seelig told KHON-TV. "It's always a difficult situation when you're not able to get everybody out." On Thursday, Lt. William Juan with the Maui Police Department said that Fuddy's body had been recovered from the wreckage and that an autopsy would be conducted.
articles.latimes.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

OK, these were the ones I saved using alphabetical order instead of timestamps and I've only got the cropped ones so I'll have to look at the bandicam again and count frames to get screenshots of the full context. I have to head to work right now but if I have a chance to get on my son's computer this evening I can get the full bandicam shots. I could probably just go ahead and get the full-screen shots for all of these ones with Kawasaki; I had wanted to do that anyway.

I'll post those either later tonight or tomorrow. Are we able to use html here?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

butterdezillion

OK, these were the ones I saved using alphabetical order instead of timestamps and I've only got the cropped ones so I'll have to look at the bandicam again and count frames to get screenshots of the full context. I have to head to work right now but if I have a chance to get on my son's computer this evening I can get the full bandicam shots. I could probably just go ahead and get the full-screen shots for all of these ones with Kawasaki; I had wanted to do that anyway.

I'll post those either later tonight or tomorrow. Are we able to use html here?

You must have missed this post. Look at this image and try to figure out how to post images in thread. Check your messages!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Remember all of the people I have mentioned in this thread with connections to the East West Center? Well I just found two more who are directly linked, Barry and Hillary Clinton. The East West Center is like the United Nations of the Pacific. There are a lot of agendas going on there. I recall that is the place where Barry referred to Hawaii as being part of Asia!

www.youtube.com...

Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation held a summit in Hawaii and heads of state including Barry and Hillary all had meetings organized by the East West Center.

HONOLULU (Nov. 18, 2011) -- Heads of State and special envoys from eleven Pacific island nations met with President Obama, Secretary of State Clinton and other top U.S. and international officials in a special series of meetings organized by the East-West Center in parallel with the recently completed APEC leaders’ week in Honolulu, Hawai‘i. Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, and Tonga were represented. The Honorable Peter O’Neil, Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea, was selected as the delegation’s Chairman, with Niue’s Premier, Hon. Toke Talagi, serving as Vice Chairman. The island leaders and envoys held a brief meeting with Obama, at which he remarked that he too is a Pacific islander, having been born and raised in Hawai‘i. The leaders discussed climate change issues, already a pressing threat for many low-lying island states.
www.eastwestcenter.org...

edit on 7-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: Youtube embed didn't work

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CEHughes

Yes, it's a shoe - and a diver. The divers hands are visible on the shoe - see the stills here.
accidentalpatriot4.wordpress.com...

And if you keep watching the video you can see two black heads swim away from her to the left and off screen. That's not her knee.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'd like to know why the Makani Kai Air website does not have the pilot of the crashed plane, Clyde Kawasaki, listed on their staff of pilots. Was he a stunt pilot hired for this particular flight? There is an employee on the website that is similar in appearance to Clyde Kawasaki, but he is listed as being a driver. Two photos for comparison.

Makani Kai Air staff page website. Mr. Kawasaki is not listed!
www.makanikaiair.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Hmm. I can't figure out how to get back to what I was posting after I upload images, and I'm not sure where my uploaded images are. I posted the full screen of ZZ and ZZA. The full sequence of full-screen, totally unedited, time-stamped images can be seen at butterdezillion.wordpress.com... . Turns out I left 2 images out of the youtube, where you can't see the yellow. At this link I added images that came before where I started in the youtube and after where I ended. Whoever said that Kawasaki was holding onto the black cushion appears to be right. Looks like the 70ish-year-old guy is probably holding onto the edge of the cushion farthest from the camera, and Kawasaki is holding onto the end of the cushion.

As for ZZ and ZZA, it seems like the flesh-tone under Kawasaki's right sleeve in ZZ might be the arm of the 70ish-year-old man. It looks like there are 3 arms showing there. And I don't think the top 2 are just reflections of each other either, because the flesh-tone on the top starts closer to Kawasaki's body than the other one.

Hmm. OK, maybe I have to upload here rather than via the "upload" button on the drop-down menu, to get the upload into my post. I'll give it a try. Wait, it says I have to have a library, and apparently it didn't put the uploads I did into a library.

Sharp learning curve. I'm a computer moron and have had to learn 5 or 6 new programs in the last couple weeks. Maybe somebody can help me out.

Looking at ZZ and ZZA (which I hope are uploaded somewhere here; I don't know where they went

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Thanks. That's very helpful. I uploaded ZZ and ZZA but I don't know where the uploads went. I thought I was putting them in a post to VC but then I couldn't get back to what I had just typed in the post. So then I tried the upload icon on the posting screen but it said I needed to choose from stuff in a library and there was nothing in my library. I see the cloud up there now; maybe I could import the images from my blog page where I posted the whole sequence. I'll give it a try. Nope, looks like that's just text not images. I'm baffled. Like I said in the post I did post to VC, I've been having some sharp learning curves in the past couple weeks. Remembering and keeping straight the files/images I've got as well as how to do things in 5 or 6 different programs would be taxing even in good circumstances but I've been dealing with a lot of other stuff related to this subject as well.

So I'm going to need some help, I think. You've been very gracious and helpful, and I very much appreciate any help I can get. =)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

butterdezillion

Thanks. That's very helpful. I uploaded ZZ and ZZA but I don't know where the uploads went. I thought I was putting them in a post to VC but then I couldn't get back to what I had just typed in the post. So then I tried the upload icon on the posting screen but it said I needed to choose from stuff in a library and there was nothing in my library. I see the cloud up there now; maybe I could import the images from my blog page where I posted the whole sequence. I'll give it a try. Nope, looks like that's just text not images. I'm baffled. Like I said in the post I did post to VC, I've been having some sharp learning curves in the past couple weeks. Remembering and keeping straight the files/images I've got as well as how to do things in 5 or 6 different programs would be taxing even in good circumstances but I've been dealing with a lot of other stuff related to this subject as well.

So I'm going to need some help, I think. You've been very gracious and helpful, and I very much appreciate any help I can get. =)

OK , I have some instructions with screen captures as visuals. Stand by for private message. Might take about 10 minutes. You do know where your inbox is on private messages?
edit on 8-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Click here for a link to a post which will give detailed instructions on embedding pictures once uploaded.

Never followed any of this, but I have to say that I am flabbergasted at some of the info presented.

Keep looking in to Subud please...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

This is not the gear that the rescuers who were involved wear or use. The rescuers involved were the Maui County Fire Dept and the US Coast Guard. And the MCFD's incident report shows that the first rescuers were the MCFD who arrived at 4:30 - long after these images were claimed to be taken.

The MCFD incident report also shows that the USCG was first reported to the MCFD as being on-scene at 4:44. What the rescue swimmers told the media was that they first picked up a 73-year-old woman, Kawasaki, and a 70-ish-year-old man before getting back to Fuddy and lifting her from the water. The trouble is.... the media reported one casualty at 4:40. And the MCFD - who was the source who was supposed to report to the media - didn't know anything about anybody the USCG retrieved until 5:00 and that was just the number of people the USCG got out of the water.

I just joined here and in my first 20 posts included a bunch of information that people should know before they write off what they're seeing in this video. There's also more video footage that I've just come out with. (I'm not the source of this particular article but that author is using the images that I first posted in a youtube video, taken directly from the "Good Morning America" and "Nightline" videos of their "news" clips.) Those posts address how these extra people and equipment could have gotten there.

As to why somebody was photographing - my theory is that Fuddy was not killed but was swept away into hiding so that she couldn't be forced to testify in either Doug Vogt's lawsuits where she was named as a criminal defendant, or in any investigations that may be forced by the Arpaio revelations that are to be coming later in March. Or she wouldn't have to be killed by the regime to keep her quiet.

Either way, the actions - I believe - were done to try to protect her and/or the regime, which is why the involved people were willing to act like nothing had happened. They believed this was necessary to protect her. Don't forget that dozens of Benghazi witnesses were given new identities by the Obama regime in order to keep them inacessible to Congressional investigators. Giving new identities involves killing off the old ones; this is standard procedure for "witness protection". Happens every day. The biggest argument that people give against this being done for Fuddy is that the scheme is too elaborate. If they had claimed she died in her sleep of a heart attack, nobody would be able to use that as a reason to dismiss the theory. They HAD to have it be elaborate, so people would think it was "crazy" to suggest this is what happened.

I believe the video was planned to be taken (Puentes had a waterproof microphone and 2 GoPros - one of which was recording the happy-go-lucky passengers before the alarm sounded) to prove that Fuddy was NOT killed, in case there was ever a murder trial. The video was very highly (and selectively) edited for a month before being released to the public and the images went by so fast on "Good Morning America" and "Nightline" that nobody caught what was happening. In fact, ABC used the video to imply that people are crazy for suspecting any foul play in the Fuddy "death". I only caught it because I slowed down the images to 1/8th speed and looked at each frame. And that's what is in the 2 youtubes I've got out now.

If you haven't seen my first 20 or so posts on this, you should take a look. Lots of information there. I think it starts on page 14.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I found a LinkedIn page for Clyde Kawasaki. There are some interesting things on there. it says that he is a pilot for Pacific Air/Fiji Airways between March 2012 and April 2014? 1 year, 11 months. Is it 1 year or 11 months, or 1year, 11 months the way it's written sounds like 23 months! The problem is we haven't arrived at April 2014 yet.

www.linkedin.com...
The next odd thing is that Pacific Air is the company that Richard Schuman CEO of Makani Kai Air was involved in litigation against, with regards to the Essential Air Services contract to Kalaupapa with the federal government! As I mentioned earlier in the thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pacific Wings doing business as Pacific Air is the company that Schumans' company was fighting with to get the contract to provide Essential Air Services contract from the government to serve Kalaupapa. I have the pdf files with the evidence. I will gather it and post it later. Here is a link for Pacific Wings aka Pacific Air.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.hawaiibusiness.com...

So Clyde Kawasaki came from Pacific Air and according to his LinkedIn page has ties to the military.

edit on 8-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: LinkedIn

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Hi,
Are you getting your private messages from me?

The airline was established and started operations in July 1974 when it was incorporated as Air Nevada, an on-demand charter operator. Scheduled services started in 1978. After Eagle Canyon Airlines acquired its network of tour operators, Air Nevada ceased operations in January 1998, changed its operating name to Pacific Wings and continued its scheduled services within Hawaii. It is owned by Greg Kahlstorf (50%) and Frank Ford (50%).[1] On February 1, 2007, the airline began operating flights between Honolulu and Molokai, Honolulu and Lanai, and Kahului and Molokai as PW Express, offering $49 one way fares on every seat on every flight. Service to Kapalua, West Maui began a month later.[2] PW Express service terminated in July 2009 in the wake of Pacific Wings cutbacks following an incident with airport security in Kahului. In May 2013, the airline confirmed reports that it would be ending all flights in Hawaii on June 15, 2013. By the time the reports emerged, the airline had reduced its service to Honolulu, Kahului, Kona, and Molokai; having eliminated flights Hana, Kalaupapa, and Kamuela
en.wikipedia.org...

After several videotaped incidents in 2005, Pacific Wings accused the security firm Wackenhut of harassment. The first known recorded incident reported in the media happened in October 2005, after the President of the airline and one of his employees were attacked by Wackenhut Security Manager "Butch" Tam Ho in an airport conference room during a meeting in which Pacific Wings requested to bring repeated incidents of harassment by Wackenhut personnel to the attention of airport management. The airline President and his employee were then placed under citizen's arrest by Wackenhut personnel and held for hours without being Mirandized or allowed access to a telephone. The airline executive was knocked unconscious during the event, and his employee suffered a facial fracture. Neither the Pacific Wings President nor the employee were ever charged by prosecutors with any crime, and both arrest records were expunged six months after the incident. Tam Ho was indicted on two counts of witness tampering by a federal Grand Jury in May 2008 and faces up to 10 years in prison in connection with the event.[18] The case went to trial in early 2009, and on October 16, 2009, Tam Ho was found not guilty on all counts due to a legal technicality involving whether Tam Ho's admitted assault was done under color of law. On November 14, 2005, another employee was accosted by another Wackenhut Security Guard while unloading supplies at the same airport. The employee videotaped the entire incident. On the videotape clip repeatedly broadcast in local media, the guard is shown threatening to kill the employee with a sidearm, shoving and cursing at the employee, and spitting on the employee. The guard, Eric Brown, was arrested by Maui Police and charged with terroristic threatening. Brown was later banned from working on any state property or facility.[19] On July 8, 2009, Pacific Wings temporarily suspended its Hawaii operations a day after an alleged confrontation between airline employees and Securitas airport police attempting to deliver a citation to Gabe Kimbrell, the airline's president and chief operations officer, in connection with a fuel spill and alleged improper storage of fuel in the airline's Kahului hangar the previous month.[20] The airline resumed flights two days later, announcing that it was reducing service to just three routes, completely eliminating service to Kona and increasing ticket prices.
en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like these Hawaiians are some violent business competitors!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Before Makani Kai Air entered the Kalaupapa market, Pacific Wings was the only airline providing scheduled service and had operated under the essential air service contract from August 2002 through March 2007. But Pacific Wings declined to apply for the contract renewal, instead providing service to Kalaupapa without a government subsidy, which allowed it to set its own schedule and price structure, as well as cancel flights.
www.bizjournals.com...

According to the state Department of Transportation, Airports Division, Pacific Wings’ one-way ticket price from Honolulu to Kalaupapa was $500. The airline no longer serves Kalaupapa. The residents and visitors to Kalaupapa had been paying what Schuman described as “exorbitant” prices to Pacific Wings. Makani Kai Air offers Kalaupapa residents a 50 percent discount off its regular ticket price — it currently charges them $49.39 to fly to Molokai Airport and $81.64 to fly to Honolulu International Airport. “The market, left alone, Pacific Wings couldn’t, just couldn’t prevail,” Schuman said. “They were taking advantage of the situation for several years.” In addition to applying for the essential air service contract for Kalaupapa Airport, Makani Kai Air also has applied for the essential air service contract for Waimea-Kohala Airport in Waimea on the Big Island. If it wins that contract, it will generate about $750,000 in business per year, Schuman said. But, aside from the essential air service contracts, Makani Kai Air has no additional plans to expand.
www.bizjournals.com...

When Schuman says if the market was left alone, Pacific Wings couldn't prevail. What he really meant was Pacific Wings was driven out of business because Makani Kai Air offered ridiculously low fares thanks to the Essential Air Services contract that they got, thanks to friends in high places (Neil Abercrombie and Barry).

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here's a link for a pdf "Report to the 27th Hawaii Legislature". Page 2 mentions roofing problems (Ferdinand Puentas?) and Makani Kai Air, page 8 Makania Kai
Air, page 10 sprinkler system (C Holstein?), page 11 Makani Kai Air, page 13 Loretta Fuddy.
co.doh.hawaii.gov...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
U.S. DOT pdf showing competition for Essential Air Services contracts between Pacific Wings, Makani Kai Air, and Mokulele Airlines.
www.waimeatown.org...
In this article below there is mention of a partnership between Makani Kai Air and Mokulele Airlines. Mokulele Airlines is the carrier that had the emergency landing with a Cessna 208 Caravan on a highway on Maui on October 22, 2013 due to "engine problems".

In October 2012, the airline brought a new city to the network, Hana, located on the far east side of Maui. The flights operate twice a day under a partnership with the owners of the resort in Hana. The airline also outsourced eight flights a day to Schuman Aviation - Makani Kai, to bring additional frequencies on the Maui - Kona route, bringing the total daily flights to fifteen on peak days, each way. When Island Air announced plans to retire their fleet of Dash 8 aircraft, Mokulele jumped on the opportunity and ordered additional Caravans to fill the gap.
www.eturbonews.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If somebody like Eric Holder or Valerie Jarrett asked Schumann to do this "little favor" for them, right at the time that EAS bids/applications were supposed to be submitted - how likely do you think it is that Schumann would say no - given that the survival of his business was at stake? Especially if it was a given that the NTSB would do a whitewash investigation, and in fact allow Makani Kai to do whatever they wanted with the evidence. It was Schumann who arranged to have the downed plane retrieved from the water, in response to the suspicions surrounding the crash. NTSB wasn't even going to try; they immediately said it was unrecoverable. By the time it was recovered the plane was in tatters - with the engine totally separated from the rest of the fuselage, which would not happen even in rough waters, much less 60-70 feet underwater where the water was calm enough that passengers' personal belongings were able to be retrieved from where the plane had settled underwater.

The first of the 2 Cessna 208B "engine failures" that happened within 25 miles and 50 days of each other (both where the evidence was not handled properly by the NTSB) happened 3 days after Doug Vogt filed a lawsuit naming Loretta Fuddy as a criminal defendant for misprision of fraud and forgery (IIRC).

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That sounds like a likely scenario! Plus he was able to write off the aircraft as a loss and get a brand new shiny one. How do I post a link to an adobe pdf that I have on my pc? I don't know how to do it. I can post a screen capture of them, they show that Richard Schuman is sort of ruthless, in one of these documents regarding Pacific Air. Schuman has a lot of allies in government.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Wow, you're good, Mike. I had meant to try to find out the particulars on C Philip Holstein. Like I said in an earlier post, everybody who was there depended on the HDOH to even be there - and all but the tourists depended on the goodwill of Fuddy and DOH Kalaupapa Administrator Mark Miller for the contracts and/or future plans they had. There were no hostile witnesses. They considered each other "family". Every one of them would have been willing to help her go into what they believed was "witness protection", IMHO. They know from ABC, etc that the 'birthers" - people like me, the midwest pastor's wife - are such violent and crazed people...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join