It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am placing this in Skunk Works, as I cannot independently verify the photographic evidence being provided by the source. That being said, in the photos I will place below, in my opinion it does indeed appear to be what the source says it is. I'll let the critical minds here at ATS dissect the photos and discuss.

Since the day it was announced that Loretta Fuddy, the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health who verified Obama’s birth certificate died mysteriously in a plane crash, there was some question of whether is was really an “accident”. The authorities seem to be saying, yes. But, because of her close ties to the fraudulent Obama Birth Certificate, many people fear that she was the most recent in Obama’s “dead pool” and haven’t stopped looking for real answers. It seems that amateur bloggers and Youtubers are the new Investigative Journalists in this new media society of “give the President a pass, or be a racist”.

I recently came across a video and still photos that were meticulously retrieved by a fellow blogger, from the Ferdinand Puentes GoCam videos that he took of the plane crash on December 11, 2013 in which Loretta Fuddy died.

Image to use as reference when checking out other photos:

The rest of the images from the source (including markings and notes):

Recap image (showing apparent diver and hands):

So, what are your thoughts? Do you feel there is any merit to this newly presented photo evidence?

Original Youtube Video from the GoPro

Source of Photos and Additional Photos
Source of original article

My original thread of the footage release

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I really don't think his BC matters anymore.

The damage is done.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The pictures are compelling evidence.....no statute of limitations on murder.....
The people deserve to know what politics is really like....this could easily be true.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
please, someone expects people to believe that divers and the pilot or who ever planned exactly where the plane would go down, while they wait a half mile out in the ocean for it to happen. and then allowed someone from the plane to capture them on video, and not take that person out to.

please, do you know how much planning and detail would be need to do such a thing, and then leave anyone alive to tell the tale.

just someone reaching.

besides i bet with further digging it will be found out that it was coast guard divers or fire/ rescue divers in the so called leaked pictures.
it is known that they responded.
edit on 26-2-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

hounddoghowlie
please, someone expects people to believe that divers and the pilot or who ever planned exactly where the plane would go down, while they wait a half mile out in the ocean for it to happen. and then allowed someone from the plane to capture them on video, and not take that person out to.

please, do you know how much planning and detail would be need to do such a thing, and then leave anyone alive to tell the tale.

just someone reaching.

besides i bet with further digging it will be found out that it was coast guard divers or fire/ rescue divers in the so called leaked pictures.
it is known that they responded.
edit on 26-2-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

I'm just playing devils advocate here.

1.) It would not take much precision for a trained pilot to take a plane down in any certain area. You realize that some pilots fly water takeoff/landing planes and are required to make tight landings every day of the year.

2.) It was a go-pro and maybe they were not aware of the camera even being there.

3.) They were not a half a mile away from shore.

4.) The coast guard responded first with a flyover then subsequent water rescue. There has been no mention of any divers used in the rescue.

Edit to Add:

Her cause of death as reported:

Fuddy was the only fatality in the crash. All the passengers, including Fuddy, safely evacuated the plane and activated life-vests, but according to a newly released autopsy, Fuddy suffered a cardiac arrhythmia while floating in the water, waiting for rescuers.

Her brother, Lewis Fuddy, says that she did not have any known heart problems, but according to Maui County police, the arrhythmia was the result of stress.

In the source article they mention the possibility of an injection. A quick google search brought me this from a medical publication:

Bradycardia and cardiac arrest caused by intramyometrial injection of vasopressin during a laparoscopically assisted myomectomy.
Hobo R1, Netsu S, Koyasu Y, Tsutsumi O.
Author information

Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Vasopressin is often used locally to reduce blood loss during surgery. The use of a local infiltration of a low concentration of vasopressin, less than 0.05-0.3 units/mL, has been considered to be safe. The use of low-dose vasopressin is not free of side effects, and it can also sometimes cause lethal complications.
CASE:
In a healthy woman with multiple uterine myomas, we experienced a case of sudden cardiac arrest immediately after the intramyometrial injection of vasopressin at a total dose of 11 units (0.2 units/mL). The patient was successfully resuscitated.
CONCLUSION:
Local intramyometrial infiltration of low-dose vasopressin may cause lethal cardiopulmonary complications.

Source
edit on 2/26/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The scuba diver was just fitting her with cement shoes.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I saw those pictures on another forum, add to that ,

Fuddy and Obama's mother had close ties to the Subud cult in Indonesia. This was a very small cult, and highly likely they knew one-another.

Next, observe that the Advertiser article states that Subud was introduced to Hawai'i in the 1960s (more on this in the conclusion).

Now to Ann Soetoro. She was linked to Subud by her biographer (and New York Times reporter) Janny Scott (Harvard '77) in the book A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother," reviewed by the New York Times here.

Loretta Fuddy was more than merely a follower of Subud; she worked her way up the ranks and became chairwoman of Subud USA, based in Seattle from 2006 to 2008, and was known to Subud not merely as Loretta Fuddy, but as "Deliana" Loretta Fuddy. In fact, you can see that in its headline, the official Subud "memorial" page drops "Loretta" and refers simply to "Deliana" Fuddy.

www.americanthinker.com...
edit on 122828p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Are you saying that 1:That the plane was sabotaged and the pilots,crew and passengers were murdered.2:And THEN Fuddy survived the crash and was 3: murdered by the rescue divers AND 4:Was caught on video?
How many ridiculous aspects can you have in one conspiratorial act anyway??If there isn't an acceptable number than there should be!Hoax bin material to me.

edit on CSTWedpm31261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

TDawg61
Are you saying that 1:That the plane was sabotaged and the pilots,crew and passengers were murdered.2:And THEN Fuddy survived the crash and was 3: murdered by the rescue divers AND 4:Was caught on video?
How many ridiculous aspects can you have in one conspiratorial act anyway??If there isn't an acceptable number than there should be!Hoax bin material to me.

edit on CSTWedpm31261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

Did you bother to read any of the info submitted? Are you not familiar with this at all?

She was the lone fatality and was alive floating in the water after the crash.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah yeah. How freaking convenient to film this murder as it goes down. Another smart move by he supposed elite???
Is anyone stupid enough to believe this? I guess Obama haters could though there is no sense to it.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

whyamIhere

While I don't necessarily believe his BC if false, however if it was it would always matter. There's a lot that has happened if Obama was indeed not native born within our country which would have to be seriously addressed and have some dire meanings towards the U.S..

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Jeeze .. that's the first I've read about that. That's really interesting.
It could have a conspiracy thread all it's own. Barack Hussein Obama Sorebarkah Soetoro ... aka 'Barry'.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

No there is no way this is easily true. This is so confounded complicated that it would be impossible to coordinate. Plan the crash have divers waiting to make sure the job was done. Get it all on video. (Stupid move all around?)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Auricom

whyamIhere

While I don't necessarily believe his BC if false, however if it was it would always matter. There's a lot that has happened if Obama was indeed not native born within our country which would have to be seriously addressed and have some dire meanings towards the U.S..

His BC still matters. Just like his college transcripts matter, but we'll never see them. Even Dubya, a 'C' student at Yale, released his. So we've never seen Barry's BC, college records, a high school or college friend or girlfriend has yet to step forward and claimed he even existed. Nice.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Also...riddle me this. How would "rescue divers" have been there so fast? This footage was taken in the immediate minutes after the plane touched down in the water.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Of course there was a rescue swimmer. And they happen to wear a wetsuit, mask, and snorkel among other gear.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Pre arranged in the AO, a controlled hit. Barry could have just ordered a drone strike, and blamed it on ball lightning hitting a methane pocket escaping from the seabed ... true story..I swear.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Jeeze .. that's the first I've read about that. That's really interesting.
It could have a conspiracy thread all it's own. Barack Hussein Obama Sorebarkah Soetoro ... aka 'Barry'.

I thought about it, but you know how painful that would be lol

But be my guest.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join