It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS cured! (says Egypt’s military)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

It doesn't matter what the average Muslim believe or don't believe about the origin of HIV/ AIDS, or whether or not they mistakenly think it's a 'gay disease' or not...that's irrelevent, because it's patently nonsense.

I agree with what you're saying but...
It does matter and it's not irrevelent. Cultures and peoples still believe this. You can't dismiss it because the facts say otherwise. Some 3rd world countries apparently have people in it that actually believe this. So the poster is correct in saying that it's possible that these people really believe this.
edit on 26-2-2014 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Laykilla

Agreed. I saw a post about this here just recently and it made me think of that, but by dialisis (sp?)

That's why I really wonder if there is some truth to this.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

StallionDuck
reply to post by MysterX

It doesn't matter what the average Muslim believe or don't believe about the origin of HIV/ AIDS, or whether or not they mistakenly think it's a 'gay disease' or not...that's irrelevent, because it's patently nonsense.

I agree with what you're saying but...
It does matter and it's not irrevelent. Cultures and peoples still believe this. You can't dismiss it because the facts say otherwise. Some 3rd world countries apparently have people in it that actually believe this. So the poster is correct in saying that it's possible that these people really believe this.
edit on 26-2-2014 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

You're missing the point.

I've put it as plainly as i can mate, sorry you missed my point.

I'll try again..

I'm not saying that there aren't people who think HIV/AIDS is a disease that only affects gay people, mostly gay men...that is NOT what i'm saying, because there are always going to be ignorant people.

By 'ignorant' i mean they are without knowledge (not intelligence necessarily).

The reasons for their lack of knowledge or awareness of basic Human processes are probably varied, some of those reasons could include;

Limited access to information (either deliberately denied access or because of financial reasons)
They are living a very basic and unsophisticated lifestyle, have no idea of what a virus or a bacterium actually is or how it causes symptoms in people.

They may not have a concept of the existence of viruses in general.

Yes, i realise there are people in the world that are what most people here would think of as simple and unsophisticated, and i am aware there are all manner of ridiculous beliefs, from witchcraft to punishments from spirits or demons being the cause of sickness or injury, but my point is this:

It doesn't matter if these people believe HIV/ AIDS is a curse from demons, or believe that it is a gay only virus - as that is not the fact of the matter as we all know full well.

What DOES matter, in regards to the topic of this thread, is that those in Egypt's' military, who are sophisticated, knowledgable and worldly and know that HIV/AIDS is a HUMAN problem affecting Humans right across the entire spectrum, regardless of sexuality, politics, religion, financial status, gender, or even age.

THAT is what is important to this discussion, since it is the military that claim to have designed the device, and not some naïve or superstitious natives living in a remote mud hut somewhere, praying to a 'banana god' and believing all disease is a curse from upset ancestors or something of that nature.

Their belief in a 'banana god' (etc.) would not have any bearing on a more sophisticated group of people in the military having designed the device or not would it.

See what i mean now?

edit on 26-2-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

SloAnPainful
reply to post by StallionDuck

I like to see proof of this...

To me it seems really far fetched considering some of the top universities and medical research labs in the world haven't been able to do this, yet the Egyptians did it?

I remain skeptical at best.

-SAP-

How do you know these research labs haven't found a cure already? After all the money is in the treatment not in the cure. Also if they announced they had a cure all the grants funding them would stop and they want to keep that money flowing.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Me & this guy can cure Aids right now!

We would rewrite the whole aids program to where it goes out and instead of rewriting a white blood cells program which is how it replicates itself throughout the body destroying the immune system.

You rewrite the Aids Virus to attack itself feed on it until it's down to 1 or a small handful.

Once it's all but destroyed itself the body will find a way to get rid of it. It's not that the body doesn't recognize it as an invader.

the problem lies in the fact that it before the body can figure it out. And come up with a scouting report it's military is working for the aids virus!

Boom problem solved!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Just to play a bit of devils advocate regarding why they feel it is a consequence of sin, I will ask a few questions.

1. If all mankind was joined to their spouse faithfully (regardless of orientation), and maintained only one sexual relationship with another human being their entire lives, would AIDS be present to the extent it is today?

2. According to the Abrahamic religions (of which half of the world adhere's to) is it sin to have a sexual relationship outside of marriage (adultery)?

If no human being committed adultery (sexual relationship outside of the marriage union) which is sin according to 1/2 of the population; would AIDS be present in any but the rarest of cases today.

They feel AIDS is a consequence of cultural sin; sexually promiscuous individuals are the primary means of transmission (spreading) and augmenting the harm it can cause to a culture.

Just a different way of looking at it; but equally valid for those living in that area of the world.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Alright...time for Big Pharma to invade Egypt and destroy the AIDS device!

edit on 27-2-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

ElohimJD
reply to post by MysterX

Just to play a bit of devils advocate regarding why they feel it is a consequence of sin, I will ask a few questions.

1. If all mankind was joined to their spouse faithfully (regardless of orientation), and maintained only one sexual relationship with another human being their entire lives, would AIDS be present to the extent it is today?

2. According to the Abrahamic religions (of which half of the world adhere's to) is it sin to have a sexual relationship outside of marriage (adultery)?

If no human being committed adultery (sexual relationship outside of the marriage union) which is sin according to 1/2 of the population; would AIDS be present in any but the rarest of cases today.

They feel AIDS is a consequence of cultural sin; sexually promiscuous individuals are the primary means of transmission (spreading) and augmenting the harm it can cause to a culture.

Just a different way of looking at it; but equally valid for those living in that area of the world.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

In my teenage years, I used to to be super homo-phobic and anti-gay, and then actually met friends of friends who were gay or lesbian, not knowing that they were, and concluded that they are people first, with souls, hearts, personalities.

Many of the gay people I got to know in my life through a friend, after discussing with them philosophy, psychology, spirituality (since I consider myself a philosopher at heart so these topics naturally pop-up), have admitted to me that they were molested by a father, brother, uncle, male baby sitter, neighbor, etc, and as a result, this homosexuality was imprinted in them on a very deep psyche/subconscious level.

Interestingly enough this period in my life where I got to know some of these folks, was in the Bible belt. A place where one of the Abrahamic religions you speak of reigns supreme, a religion that teaches repression of sexual urges, repression which eventually manifests in some of the most disgusting ways you can think of and results in rapes and molestations.

Ironic how the same religions that are against "gays" are also the same ones that are manifesting repression which results in the production of many people being gay later in their lives.

Can cut the irony with a knife its so thick.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I really wouldn't doubt it, because there are suppressed cures that have been covered up since medicine became a profit/political driven venture. We all know the FDA, NIH, AMA and other "medical" agencies do NOT have our best interests in mind. They want to endlessly "treat" but never CURE any disease. Every other country has many different cures for cancer and other conditions that can't be shown here in the US. Not because they don't work, but because they do! Natural Cancer and Virus Remedies The vaccinations you take do not prevent any viral outbreaks, they cause them. The people who get them get sicker, and the ones (like me) who don't, rarely ever get sick!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

crazyewok
side effects may include death

So no more worse side effects than the typical prescription.

Possible scenarios for this.
1. They found the Alien vault beneath the sphinx with a miracle device.
2. Its true and Egypt will be wiped out and marked as part of the Axis of evil.
3. Its B$.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It has already been cured, twice, quite by accident of course, but it has been cured. One was a baby born with it a few years ago, was given the retroviral drugs and it just went away, they are not sure how, and one was a german guy a couple of years ago they gave him a bone marrow transplant due to cancer on top of hiv and apparently there is a small percentage of the population who seem to be naturally immune to the virus, and the donor for the bone marrow happened to be one of these few, and voila! No trace of the virus left! And this is the way they are branching in too, in order to fight it, but the tests and studies are still ongoing in to this area...
edit on 28-2-2014 by DARREN1976 because: errors in spelling..

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

StallionDuck
reply to post by MadHatter364

I'm sure it was only a metaphore.

This is what they had to say on the device.

The new Complete Cure device developed by the military purifies the patient’s blood in a manner similar to a dialysis machine.

There are no side effects, the development team said.

A year ago, Egyptian authorities announced the development of a device called C-fast, which it claimed could detect AIDS and Hepatitis C without taking blood samples. The device, developed from bomb detection technology, is meant to identify the molecular signature of the virus.

This actually does maake sense, it is a blood borne virus, basically a disease of the blood, so purifying it like dialysis does seem feasable.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

andy06shake
reply to post by StallionDuck

Well they did build the pyramids after all!
LoL

No they didnt! The original Egyptians did, but current egyptians had nothing to do with it, nor their ancestors as they are arabs, and arabs did not become a mainstay in egypt until about six hundred a.d. And someone else.mentioned the won,t let the secret out untol they got tourists coming to the country to cure aids, one thi.g they have got plenty of and dont need is tourism, they have the pyramids that pull in thousands upon thousands of.tourists every year, even with the troubles...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ROFL the cure is taking HIV+ blood and feeding it to the HIV+ patient then they are CURED!

And he cured Hep C too.. .how?! Lemme guess, take infected liver and feed it to patient?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

StallionDuck

Agreed. I saw a post about this here just recently and it made me think of that, but by dialisis (sp?)

That's why I really wonder if there is some truth to this.

The idea of using dialysis to remove the HIV virus hiding within blood cells takes us back to bloodletting days, as dialysis removed blood proteins, toxic molecules outside the cells, etc only not the blood cells.

May as well Bleed the patient out of HIV-infected cells. Oh wait, what will be left after all HIV+ cells are gone?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join